Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

veena he came in the last part..just the introductory scene..actual story starts from today so u really did not miss him..watch his part on net

chintu danced in his own barat πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nutan7 thumbnail
thanks ranju dear. gud job
welcome back sumit 
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutan7

thanks ranju dear. gud job

welcome back sumit 

nutan finally aagayi😊
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

oye i know u from HD  Forum. we used to like your post a lot .. but then later you never visited HD forum and we  know the reason y many left πŸ˜† ... hope that never happens in our new forum.. though there too i come very lessπŸ˜›

@Bold:😲 ... I did not know this πŸ˜³.
Well to be honest ... first 2 episodes did not impress me in terms of quality. Except for SV and Himaniji ... I did not like other's acting. As it will be too early to form opinion ... will give some time for the story to evolve.
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nels

Well to be honest ... first 2 episodes did not impress me in terms of quality. Except for SV and Himaniji ... I did not like other's acting. As it will be too early to form opinion ... will give some time for the story to evolve.

chintoo was introduced in the last moment in the 1st epi..so it was a bit disappointment..yest's was a good epi but the prob is with rest of the star cast..i dont know what is wrong with these people..1st day that actorwala jamai's wife over acted & yest. this dolly girl..she was giving very weird expressions..director should ask her to do proper & normal acting..b'coz of these people show gets effected..by god's grace my hero is back & i seriously dont want any bad thing to happen for his show..himaniji is a natural actress & her chemistry with sumit was really good yest..anyway sumit is the pillar of the show & i will watch only for him
Edited by Ranjinikishan - 9 years ago
nutan7 thumbnail

same here not only story the direction also could not impressed me . let us wait and watch.
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutan7

same here not only story the direction also could not impressed me . let us wait and watch.

be positive is the mantra..forget story, direction, editing, script, rest of the star cast (99% of them over acts😑)..watch for only sumit for whom we waiting for..btw u got BM channel & u did not tell me also, where is the sweet darling??  
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

SAme here SV and Himani is always good.  thoda over board laga story direction and all  .. all scenes and all.. yesterday i saw the 2nd part it was kind of OK... lets see.. i mean i am not so interested.
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Veena and Nutan:
SV and Himanji are the skilled craftsman ... but to win hearts of audience it's collective effort.
As I said earlier .. will wait for the story to evolve
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Veena and Nutan:

SV and Himanji are the skilled craftsman ... but to win hearts of audience it's collective effort.
As I said earlier .. will wait for the story to evolve

I totally agree with you Nels . I think they need to control over acting . Only two actors are good . I am very disappointed with Dolly .. As you said "The show is collective efforts " overacting kills comedy . I hope this improves . So far I am very disappointed but willing to give a chance for SV and Himani .