Gauhar was recalled just for drama

Posted: 9 years ago
I seriously hate Gauhar in KKKDKB, All she knows is shout "Oh my God" and give up before every task. Others deserve chance instead of Gobar. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 9tanki

I seriously hate Gauhar in KKKDKB, All she knows is shout "Oh my God" and give up before every task. Others deserve chance instead of Gobar. 

Ofcourse!   That goes unsaid when you talk about Gauhar.  Nautanki sells and GK provides an abundance of the same. 

MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Of course, everyone knows  that Gauhar was called back just to raise the drama level and annoy us with her OMG's! -_-
pantherkaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely agree with you that Gauhar is a drama queen. She always shouted 'Oh My God' 'Oh My God' 'Oh My God'...
She didn't deserve to back.
ramu61 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah, hated the fact that gauhar was brought back, i am really sick of her and her OMG's, its damn annoying and irritating.and she doesn't even try to perform many stunts as well. that other girl who was kicked out same time as gauhar, she should have been brought back, so unfair.

they all played dirty politics and got ajaz khan kicked off and brought back gauhar. atleast ajaz khan was funny and tried all stunts. 

rohit shetty is a hypocrite, he says mujhey koi drama nahi chahiye idhar, dum hai stunt karo, nahi to ghar jao. was guahar not brought back for drama? and then asking debina how she feels about her being back and getting her reaction, isn't that drama?
Edited by ramu61 - 9 years ago
TheItalianBride thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They could have brought Deena or Geeta back. They were good atleast they used to try.