Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Where have you disappeared dear? I am missing you hell loads! I can't wait anymore for the update!! 😭 Please come back soon!
bevi-najim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wait
Waiting waiting waiting 
Update update update 
Sooon😊
-Ronnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*Epilogue*

Madhu was sitting on the couch with her legs  stretched on the small stool as watched the entire household staff run behind her naughty two year old;  tying to sweet talk her into having soup. Too bad her daughter was way too stubborn, a trait she inherited from both her parents..she ran towards Madhu screaming and sat besides her on the sofa hugging and digging her face on Madhu's side.

"Mummaa...I donn..." Peehu looked up adorably pleading eyes as her curly ringlets fell on her flushed skin.
 Madhu smiled at her daughter warmly, she looked sooo much like Rishab with those striking blue eyes. 

"Why baby? its tomato soup...its your favorite...you like it" Madhu said as she rubbed off some dirt on Peehu's cheek. 

"No noo...I dont want..." she shook her head and hugged Madhu tighter

Madhu signaled the help to hand her the soup... "If you don't drink dada will won't take you out for ice cream ...have little na peehu" 

"..no.." she said in muffled voice as her lower lip shook...
Madhu raised a spoon towards her lips.. "For mummy?"

Peehu starred with pouty lips but finally gave in and took a mouthful...

"This one for dada"  *gulp*

"for Peehu's nana ji" Peehu sat quietly drinking the soup her eyes wandering towards Tauji's pic on the wall.. 

"For Peehu" 

"And this onee..." 

"For the babyyy!!!" she  squealed and drank clapping her hands...kissed Madhu's bloated tummy   and ran away her anklet chiming melodiously 

"Geeta!"

"Yess Ma'am..?"

"please change the garland on tauji's photo..the flowers are looking dull" 

The help nodded and got to work; Madhu sighed as she stood up and winced, her muscles were sour... The nurse rushed to her side who until now sat unnoticed...

"I can walk on my own..I told you to go home" Madhu chided...

"Ma'am I can't..Mr Kundra gave strict orders to not leave you unattended" 

Madhu rolled her eyes, she kept on repeating the same line over and over again...

Urghhh!!! that annoying husband of her's!!! she was 5 month pregnant not on death bed for god's sake!!!.. Since the day that blasted doctor said there might be some minor complications which was kind off normal; Rishab was going ballistic, driving her crazy. 

And this nurse!! she  followed her everywhere, even  to the loo!!...like what the hell right??! BUt  she have had Enough!!!

"You are going home right now!!!"

"Ma'am"

"I said now!!" Madhu said with her hands on her hips.. NO one messes with a hormonal pregnant woman!! And if Rishab Kundra thinks he can then he has another thing coming..

She glanced at Tauji's picture now adorned with fresh flowers and started for Peehu's room...after 14 months of Peehu's birth tauji expired in his sleep. For the second time in their life she and Rishab were orphaned. To say they were shattered would be putting it mildly but this time there weren't left alone they had each other they had their precious daughter to bounce back.
 The love tauji gave them could never be forgotten thats why she feels  guilty sometimes for letting him believe that Peehu was a premature child. 

But back then she and Rishab thought it would be better if they spared Tauji from the specifics of their relationship. There were some things that even the most broad minded elder won't like..Rishab had said. As always he had a point..

About Rishab and her relationship, well they still have fights but not those soul depressing ones...in the earlier months of their marriage they had struggled to understand each other.
 They had two problems in their relation 
1) lack of communication from his side and 
2)lack of trust from hers...

With greath efforts now have crossed that stage. It was like their relationship has been tested through tough times compressed with doubt, anger, mistrust being through burning pain then finally cooled and polished with love coming out as a tough shiny diamond. 

---ooo---

Madhu woke up feeling warm with  slight fluttery feeling on her neck...she opened her eyes smiling...and combed her hand through his soft hairs... 

"tired?"

"hmmm" he moaned and hugged her tighter, his face nestled in the crook of her neck...

"long day" his voice hoarse..he took a deep breathe taking in her soft strawberry like smell which was probably from her shampoo...holding her firmly as he let his muscles relax. Madhu did that to him...brought him peace after  tiring day's at the court.

"I heard you fired the nurse" 

"Yeah...and don't you dare get her back, I am alright. Infact her following me like I am gonna drop  any moment makes me feel sick" Madhu said in distaste...her voice said she won't budge on this one

"Your mother can be so stubborn, dada is just concerned" she rolled her eyes. This is a new trick of his to tell her that he is not happy with her decision. Talk to the baby and  leave her as third party. Real mature.

After few minutes of laying their quietly  he felt her struggling to get out of his grip..."whattt" he said irritated

"I'll go check on Peehu.."

He pulled her back.."I already did, played with her,  read a story ..and tucked her into bed...you must rest" 

"didn't you just return?" she asked confused

"Nah its been over an hour" 

Madhu smiled warmly...no matter what he always has time for her and their daughter "she surely has you wrapped around her little finger" she chuckled

"Both women in my life have me wrapped around their little fingers"

She felt him kiss her neck, at first it was an innocent peck with slowly heated up to all tongue and teeth...Madhu moaned feeling instantly turned on... 'this hormones are gonna be a death of me' she thought... Rishab quickly got on top of her balancing his weight on his elbows and knees as he feasted on her neck tracing his tongue up her skin making her shiver..

"Rishab.." she moaned scratching his scalp.. "I ..."

"need me?" he looked up and smirked sexily...god why was he is  so handsome  

"now a days you always do" he said saucily making her blush scarlet...few days back he joked about how he felt that he was being used for sex; making Madhu's jaw hit the floor. Clearly he had to spend the rest of the night on the couch. 

"Are you complaining..." she played back..she saw his striking blue eyes visibly dilute ...
 She knew that I-Am-Up-To-No-Good look of his very well. Her skin tingled like a live electric wire as she watched him slowly bend down..her throat dried

"Never" he groaned catching her lips in a earth shattering kiss before she could speak making her forget everything except him. 

They weren't perfect, their relationship wasn't perfect, they argue they fight they disagree... but at the end of the day they are  together...isn't it the only thing that matter's???  Being happy together...
They were perfect in their Imperfection's

THE END

Edited by -Ronnie- - 9 years ago
-Ronnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Authors Note:

Hey everyone *Waves frantically*  🤗

There was just one chapter to be posted and yet I was ridiculously late...this year has been crazy busy.. and stressful. So even when I had few weekends to myself I couldn't bring myself to write.. I had only heard about writer's  block but it would be the first time I understood it.

And today morning surprising I took my lappy and typed away the entire update in one go...yepp imagine my surprise.

Hope you liked it guyz...its the last part of Fatal desires... I hope I did justice to it.. 

I would thank all   by readers for sticking to me and the story despite the delay. Who stood by me for around a year encouraging me to write more. This is one of my most loved story..so thank you guyz... every like every comment made my day.🤗
❤️

About Amore and Madhu and the Handsome jerk 

For Amore I have heck lot of things in my mind but no time...for every update I need continuous four to five hours including writing editing and posting... I can't write in bits and pieces..it just feels wrong..so I have no clue when/if I will continue it. Hope you understand

Madhu and the handsome jerk will be continued most probably on my blog...all you have to do is follow my blog😊

I love you all...

XOXO 

Ronnie❤️
Edited by -Ronnie- - 9 years ago
Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was a perfect ending. I thought you would write another chapter making them face Tauji. And the commotion around that.😆 But I am very happy with this one and that you finally updated. Thanks for the PM but I had time to res before getting it.
Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago
bevi-najim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG WHERE WERE YOU 
ARE U FINE 😊

Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Unres
A perfect ending to a perfect story by a perfect writer!!!
I hadn't expected this to end so soon but as we know all good things come to an end I should make peace with it.
I had always loved this story and I would continue to do so..
Thanks a lot for giving us such a wonderful story..

Edited by drashtifan1 - 9 years ago
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh!!! Finally Ronnie is here
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg it ended it was so awesome story i ll miss it
but loved it to bits perfect ending to the most imperfect couple
amazing one
cant u post the jerk one here i m.not able to follow blog