TS .will love you till the end...updated

bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
    She sat on the shore drawing designs with her toes,only to have them washed away by the incoming waves.reminiscent of the way all her life's plans had been washed away,no sooner than she had charted them out.she continued to stare at the setting sun in The distant horizon.Even that reminded her of how there was now only darkness in her life.She had stopped shedding tears...it had now transcended beyond that to another plane.With time,the acute agony had been replaced by a gnawing ache ,that constantly ate at you and refused to subside.
    Try as she might,she could not bring herself to forget Raghav.While she knew his actions were not justified,a corner of her mind understood why he had done so.His lonely childhood deprived of his parens' love,his insecurities...it was easy to sit in judgement ,but did anyone actually go  through what he had suffered.To have no one to share your victories with,to laugh with you,no one to wipe your tears...a person who had grown up qith a family to love and laugh with ,would not understand would they,said that voice.
   True,thought kalpi,but neither did he understand me.it would taken just a call for him to pour out his pain,to explain his prdicament and I would have understood.I would have found a reason to gently break it to all and call off the celebrations.Instead,he chose to stand me up,chose to raise my hopes,before he shattered them to a thousand fragments.He could have come by himself...but no ,he brought Paaki ,in her full bridal attire to flaunt his relation at our faces.And he just said,his hands were tied.
      He told me he loved me,he always will...but was what he did any way remotely connected to any act of love? Love ,it is said,brings joy,makes dullness brighter,makes the heart sing a song...why then did his love bring me shame and break me?,she questioned
      As the battle waged between her head and heart and seemed to be reaching no logical answer,as is always the case with such matters,the ring of her phone shattered the silence.
"Please come,"begged the voice.

Elsewhere,another person was also deep in thought,probably for the very first time in her life.Life had always been kind to her.She was the apple of her father's eye,grew up getting whatever she wanted,never bereft of love  or happiness.She had always looked at the surface a nd accepted things at face value.she never delved beyond it into the depths.There never had been any need to..But that had been her mistake...the costliest one that had now ruined her life,destroyed her happiness and shattered her dreams.For with one stroke ,on that night which was meant to be special,Raghav Singhania had sliced through her dreams when he had announced that ..he loved Kalpi.She wondered why she had always had to share her destiny with Kalpana...be it Kamala or now ,Raghav,Kalpi always got the first piece of cake.But not anymore,she was Paaki Kapoor.she had to decide now...She had to take the next step.She would make Raghav Singhania pay for hurting her.
Edited by bhaironnath - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONIA6702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum dear... plzz continue...
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow as uasual awsum dear๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
plz continue soon
Mihika thumbnail
awesome dear its awesome๐Ÿ˜›Edited by Mihika - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome..very interesting...please continue...
ArlequinAJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome bhairo ..amazing update ...gr8 job ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..i always follow ur all post ...u rock bhairo ...loved it ...plz continue soon ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 2
    Paaki knocked at Raghav's door.He opened it immediately with a smile on his face,as if he was expecting someone else.There was an instant change when he saw who it was.
"What are you here for?, he questioned
"I am here because I am our wife.Im here because this is where I should be,my rightful place.If you thought you were smart,Raghav Singhania ,you were wrong.Im going to make sure that every single moment of your life is a living hell.That you will regret this decision of breaking my heart till the very last moment of your life.I will make sure that you and Kalpi will never be together,ever",she stormed.
   Gauri had been overhearing all this.She was unaware of what had occurred.Though she knew her son had embarked on mission Revenge Kapoor,she was oblivious to the way he had gone about it.When she questioned what Paaki had meant,Raghav tried to skirt over the issue.
  But Paaki would not let it be.She told Gauri how Raghav had led her on making her believe he loved her and married her for revenge.She ,however avoided mentioning Kalpi.
  At that moment Kalpi responding to Raghav's call entered.She had had an inner debate about whether to honour his request.Ultimately her heart won and so she had come.
Gauri looked at Kalpi.For a moment ,the two just stared at each other.Kalpi was stunned at Gauris transformation.Here was the thaiii...yet she was different.And what was she doing here in Raghav's house?
"Kalpi,you here? And what has happened to you? Why are you looking so run down? Its as if you have not been taking care of yourself."As she hugged her,she turned to Raghav and told him,"chintu,did I not tell of a family who took care of me when I was sick? Well,she is the girl I talked so much to you about.I knew her for a very short time,but in that period we had developed a deep bond."
Chintu...now Kalpi understood the full picture.So this was Raghav's mother,the mother whom he had always thought had left him...so true,but only because she could not remember her son.Kalpi closed her eyes and tears started running down her cheeks.
   "Kalpi,said Paaki,"why are you crying? Over this guy who has hurt both of us.He is not worth it.Surely as Kamalama'sdaughter,you should know better than that.The time has now come for us to show him his true place.To hurt him .For you to make him realise h ow you felt when he stood you up on your wedding day."
    Gauri looked shocked.She could not believe her son could do such a heinous act.If he had done so,he was no better than Saahil Kapoor.Saahil and Neetu had distanced her from her husband and then killed him...but if what Paaki said was true,it was no less than murder...he had killed this girl's  spirit.
   On Gauris questioning,kalpi told her the entire story.But the difference between her and Paaki was she just stated the facts.Never once did she try to blame Raghav for his actions nor did she justify them.
   As Gauri looked toward Raghav questioningly,he said" yes,ma.All that she said is true.I loved her, i still do and I always will.I had come down to Mumbai with only revenge on my mind.But then I met Kalpi.It was as if my life changed overnight from a barren desert to a colourful garden.I started looking forward to a future with her.It was at this point that I met you and I was angry.When I am angry,I stop thinking...but this time ,i had changed.I wanted revenge quickly ,but at the same time I wanted my Kalpi.I knew Saahil would do anything to get me married to Paaki for my property.I knew Paaki liked me...so that is why I devised this plan.There was  only a small part,which I kept confidential till today.I had to wait because the property of the Kapoor's had to be registered in our name and I did not want any legal hassles in it.It has been done today.Now my revenge is complete.I can tell everyone that one fact which I hid,that which gave pain to my Kalpana and kept her away from me.
    Looking at Kalpi he said,"that is also the reason I asked you to come here"
     " What can you tell her,Raghav? That you will annul this marriage and live a life with her.Fat chance if you think I am going to give in quietly.I will sue you and ensure that you lose all your money.Mother tells me that as your wife I am entitled to half your wealth."
      Turning to kalpi she screamed,"and you kalpi,don't you ever think in the same lines.For starters,Kamalama will never agree ...I will see to that.And you should have shame than to accept my hand me down...because that is what he is going to be...You will always be his second wife"

"Enough",screamed Raghav,"one more word against her and I will forget you are a woman.What you said about a wife being entitled to her husbands property is absolutely true...but the key word here is Wife.You are not my wife,paaki.you never were and never will be.That is only Kalpi's right."
    Raghav went onto explain how he had taken Paaki to court and had got her to sign some legal documents.In the excitement,she had never checked what it was.It had been her stating that in the event of her being terminated from Singhania constructions ,she would not sue them.The second document was that she was witness to her parents confessing that they had murdered Raghav's father.So ,in effect,Raghav said ,he was still a bachelor.

He then went near Kalpi and told her," I'm sorry ,kalpi for not telling you,for putting you through so much pain...but this short term separation was needed  if I had to have a long ,peaceful future with you,that is if you will still have me."
    Turning to Paaki he said," i had seen the pain in Kalpis eyes ,the other day when she told me how her mother had always chosen you.I think you  would now have have realised how it feels when someone you want is snatched away from you.Be grateful,that I have not publicised this wedding.None are even aware of it.So go get a life.And yes,let me warn you,even if you involve Kamalama in this,I will not care.This time no one can stop me from making Kalpi mine."
   And so saying,he crushed her in his arms,running his hands gently over her back,muttering soothing words...as she cried a strange mixture of tears of sorrow for having mistaken him and tears of joy for having found him again...this time forever and ever.

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
really a nice update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow really amazing, i felt very happy while reading raghav's explanation about marriage๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
ragna forever๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
ssna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow loved it dear
I just hope reality m bhi aisa hi kuch ho