CID

Aditya Srivastav&Ansha Sayed-Contests '14-Time Up!No more entries!

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

A massive welcome to all the CIDians once again!πŸ€—  Woohooo!!! πŸ₯³Guess what?πŸ˜‰

Ain??πŸ˜•

Ya.. You've guessed it right!!β­οΈπŸ‘

It's the birthday contest announcement of two of our dearest stars-Aditya Srivastav and Ansha Sayed; in short our AS^2..❀️⭐️

Happy Birthday to you!! πŸ₯³Happy Birthday to you!!πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday dear AS^2!! β€οΈ Happy Birthday to you!!! πŸ₯³

Yipeee!!! 

Their birthdays fall on the 21st of July and 16th of July respectively, so this time we planned to announce combined contests! πŸ˜ƒSounds super cool ,isn't it? πŸ˜Ž Oh ya, it has to be 

Hey!!! What are you all waiting for!!😲Scroll down to see the categories!!!😎

Edited by Reshma. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshh16 thumbnail

1. Signature Contest

Host: -SNEHAL-

Themes:

Theme 1 Aditya sir - There is a great fun side of me too

Let me explain this a bit. We know aditya sir as a serious actor, but when it comes to comedy or having fun, no one can hold his hand in it. For example take recent Painting ki chori episode, the way he dances. In offscreen videos how he loves to laugh, pull pranks and even dance in funny way when any music is played. Well this is just a overview. Depict it as you want to. But make what you feel about Aditya sir regarding theme, not Abhijeet

or

Theme 1 - Aditya Srivastava - Your smile kills us!

Theme 2 -Ansha mam - A versatile actress

Here as the theme mentions you have to portray various works done by ansha mam, not just CID cop purvi

or

Theme 2- Purvi - The supercop

Theme 3- Abhijeet - Purvi - A valiant senior and a determined comrade

This theme is based on characters Abhijeet and Purvi. Feel free to depict this as you want

or

Theme 3 -Abhijeet - Purvi - We love to be with kids.

Contest Rules:

• All participants must send entries on any 2 out of above 3 Themes.
  • Maximum 2 entries par theme are allowed. So on the whole 6 entries is maximum for a participant with 2 in each theme.
  • Recommended size is 800*600 pixels
  • Both animated and non-animated siggies are allowed.
  • PM your entries to -SNEHAL- with the title "Signature Contest". PM's with other subjects will not be accepted.

Voting thread:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4086964

2. Poetry Contest

Host: Sonali.

Themes:

Theme 1
Transition Aditya to Abhijeet:
 As CIDians and Aditya sir fans we speculate a lot about how actually be. What must be in his mind before stepping into Abhijeet's shoes? The theme wants you to use your creativity and think what must be his frame of mind in the process of Transition from Aditya to Abhijeet. You have all the freedom to think and write it your way provided, it shouldn't be derogatory, attacking, vulgar or offensive.

Theme 2
Ansha the Versatile:
 We have seen Ansha maam doing so many amazing roles. She has almost mastered the switch on switch off acting. The theme wants you to explore your creativity and write about her versatile acting skills. Speaking about Ansha as Purvi or any other character from any other show will do but the poem should be Ansha centric and not Purvi centric.

Theme 3
A Diligent Senior - A Model Junior:

Here you can speak of the amazing connect between Abhijeet and Purvi. For those who want to write the same about Aditya Ansha, you have all the freedom to do so. However the theme wants you to keep it strictly professional. Avoid derogatory, attacking, vulgar or offensive language

Contest Rules:

1.       All entries must be either in Hindi or English or mix of both

2.       One can take part in all the three themes but only one entry per theme is allowed.

3.       Max 3 entries per participant

4.       The Poem should be of minimum 12 lines and maximum 60 lines.

5.       Please do not send any offensive entries. Keep respect of the actors by sending decent entries avoiding embarrassment.

6.       All the entries should be sent by 6th July to Sonali.' in a pm titled "Poem Contest Entry" by 12 P.M IST

7.       Any of the above rules are not followed, the entry will be disqualified.

Voting thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4087054

3. Write a scene Contest

Host: nsapo

Themes:

WAS theme 1 

:WAS theme 2

Contest Rules:

1. You can use the pics in any way you want, but use all of them

2. The entries can be sent either in English or Hindi or a combo of both

3. It can be a funny scene or serious one, depending on your imagination

4. There must be no entries that ridicules the contest or any other cast in any way

5. PMs should be sent with title "WAS Contest Entries" by the deadline. Entries with other subjects won't be accepted at any cost.

Voting thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4087327

4. Video Mix Contest

Host: KhotaSikkaShreya

Theme:

(1) Te Amo Aditya

(2) Purvi The Strong Woman Cop

(3) Bond Between Abhijeet and Purvi

Contest Rules:

• Duration- minimum 3 mins & maximum 10 mins
  • One VM per category and a participant can send a max of 3 VMs,
  • VMs can have a mix of videos & Caps. Just caps alone or just videos alone.
  • Please either upload to YT, DM, or 4shared. If you are unable to upload then please PM me and we'll use either Dropbox or email.
  • Adding your name anywhere in the VM is not allowed.
  • Make sure to use caps or videos related to the theme else your VM will not be accepted.
  • PM KhotaSikaShreya with the title "VM Contest". PMs with other titles will not be accepted.

Voting thread:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4086626 

5. Story Contest

Host: -SNEHAL-

Plot:

A foreign delegation is going to meet the CM with respect to some new project/factory. But the proposed land is illegally occupied by arms smugglers/ terrorists. They decide to stop this meeting.

CID team gets a hint of this. They decide to secretly guard the members in the foreign team at a govt guest house where they are stayingm. Purvi is on duty late at night when she gets a call that her dad (who has alzheimer's disease) is really sick. Abhijeet allows her to go and does double duty. The assassinators strike at midnight and one of the foreigners is kidnapped. Abhijeet is blamed, Purvi is blamed. Who rescues the foreigner and how? What do the smugglers/ terrorists demand?

Contest Rules: 

Writers are allowed to deviate a little from plot but it should hold onto this concept only.

The story must be both Abhijeet and Purvi centric or only Abhijeet centric or only Purvi centric. All entries are equally accepted.

You can choose team as you want.

. Maximum limit- 30 pages in Word with font 'Times New Roman' and font size '11'

. PM your entries to -SNEHAL- with the title "Story Contest" PMs with other subjects will not be accepted.

Voting thread:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4087135

6. Essay Contest

This is a special contest to show what Abhijeet-Purvi bond means to you!

Host: saman0

Themes:

Theme 1: Abhijeet-Purvi Unexcelled Bond

Here you have to mention minimum 2 examples of their strong alliance

Theme 2: Abhijeet-Purvi Union-We are epitome of compassionate nature

Here you will give account of their Humane character

Theme 3: Abhijeet-Purvi: We are always their to protect each other

Give at least one example of each character where he/she protects the other

Theme 4: Abhijeet - The Stellar Cop

Talk about how he is a strong, caring, and dedicated cop

Theme 5: Purvi - The Real Cop

Talk about what makes Purvi a real cop

Contest Rules:

.Writers are not allowed to deviate from the suggested plot

.Examples must be veracious, they should justify the respective title

.Participants can send maximum 2 entries

.Recommended size is Minimum 200 words and maximum 400 with font  "Times New Roman" and font size 11

.PM saman0 with the title "Essay Contest". PMs with other titles will not be accepted

Voting thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4087909

Reshh16 thumbnail

Ah!! Finally the thread is up!! The last date for all contest entries to be sent to the respective hosts will be 7th July,2014,12PM IST The voting threads will be up by the same night or the next morning and will go upto 17th July,2014, 12PM IST. The results will be declared on the 18th of July. 

Some points to be remembered:

1. Host names will be added to contest only after the approval of KhotaSikkaShreya 
  2. Contest deadlines are fixed and WILL NOT be extended at any cost
  3. Voting threads MUST be up by the 8th of July,2014. Excuses for delay will not be accepted
  4. Result threads MUST up by the 18th of July. Excuses for delay will not be accepted.
  5. Voting for ALL contests will be made on the voting thread only.

Contest nos 1-4 will have 3 themes-one on Aditya Sir, one on Ansha Mam and one on Aditya-Ansha.

Story Contest will feature a plot centering both of them!

People wishing to volunteer as hosts make sure you are able to satisfy the above rules for hosts. If you don't keep your word, Shreya will do the necessary thing.

Please finish the volunteering job within 2-3 days to enable the participants to give their best shot at whatever they do.

Anticipating maximum participation from all of you CIDians in all the contests. It's success lies in your co-operation!

Main Birthday Thread:

Aditya Sir: Debasree is making the thread. It is requested that all of  you send in your wishes/creations/poems/VM's/gifts etc via PM to her on or before, 17th July 2014.

Ansha Ma'm: I am making the thread. It is requested that all of you send in you wishes/creations/poems/VM's/gifts etc.,via PM to me on or before, 12th July 2014

~!ALL THE BEST TO ALL PARTICIPANTS AND WELCOME ONCE AGAIN!~

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good job Reshma πŸ‘
Reshma...send pm to all otherwise we cant get volunteers...
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely thread Reshma!
And I am happy the contests are held for both together!

I am ready to host story contest or signature contest or both if no one is there to host. If I am approved to host i would like to have detail rules so that i can tell the participants in advance what can be accepted and what not.

I would also like if the rules are posted in detail in this thread. Last time in CID anniversary celebrations contest it created some problem. So just a suggestion from my side πŸ˜Š
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Pretty thread, Reshma. πŸ‘ You've done a great job in organizing the birthdays of the most admirable people! β­οΈ I love the signature! πŸ˜ƒ Great job. πŸ˜Š
Thank you for your efforts to make their birthday's celebrations as grand as possible. πŸ˜³ Good luck to all the participants and volunteers! β€οΈ

I think it's a really different and exciting idea to merge the contests all in one and I'm sure it's going to be much more fun to participate in them! πŸ˜› And there's so many contests to choose from! Wow! πŸ‘It's good that you have put up this thread way in advance as it enables more participants! β­οΈ Great going! :)

I can't promise my participation right now due to my busy school schedule and some huge projects coming my way but I'll try my best. πŸ€—

Otherwise, I hope you get a good number of volunteers soon. πŸ˜ƒ God bless. <3
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SNEHAL-

Lovely thread Reshma!

And I am happy the contests are held for both together!

I am ready to host story contest or signature contest or both if no one is there to host. If I am approved to host i would like to have detail rules so that i can tell the participants in advance what can be accepted and what not.

I would also like if the rules are posted in detail in this thread. Last time in CID anniversary celebrations contest it created some problem. So just a suggestion from my side πŸ˜Š

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Start thinking about themes...if u want to be host of signature contest u have to decide theme πŸ˜‰
as well as for story plot πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Minionite thumbnail
Snehal you go ahead. I'm taking on the VM contest again. πŸ˜ˆ And this time I'm going to attack anyone who promises an entry and doesn't send it in. πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice thread Reshma...all the best to the celebration. 😊
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AmazingπŸ˜ƒ I love that its togetherπŸ˜› If I am allowed to partcipate, then petry else WAS😳