Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambyrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rachna is one of the best actress in Tv and loved her work from saath phere where she played the role of sawari.The role of kalpana she did best job for this and she made kalpana's character as role model to the others girls.just hats off to her for dis..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amby71089

Rachna is one of the best actress in Tv and loved her work from saath phere where she played the role of sawari.The role of kalpana she did best job for this and she made kalpana's character as role model to the others girls.just hats off to her for dis..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

yes she made kalpana a role model for girls..i fell in love with kalpi in such a way that i cant see her in pain๐Ÿ˜ญ
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love Kalpi aka Rachana Parulkar and move aside others coz this girl deserves all the zee awards. I felt Kalps pain and struggle and anger with her! She's a fab actor and luv her! And yes zee and cvs don't u Guyz dare sideline her! Coz EMA is about Kalps and Raghav..RagNa and and we want them back together!
Ashni1 thumbnail
Awesome post Saru
Kalpi is our angel,rachan is better in each day I watched her first n saath phere she s nahar daughter ,then again I meet her in sapno se Bhare naina ,now she s come back with strong person like kalpi superb๐Ÿ‘
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

Love Kalpi aka Rachana Parulkar and move aside others coz this girl deserves all the zee awards. I felt Kalps pain and struggle and anger with her! She's a fab actor and luv her! And yes zee and cvs don't u Guyz dare sideline her! Coz EMA is about Kalps and Raghav..RagNa and and we want them back together!

yes..dare they make her side character..she is the lead its high time they promote her...why to promote others who doesn't connect to audience๐Ÿ˜•
namsworld thumbnail
Awesome post..

I love Rachana Parulkar... She is the best.. Bcoz of her dusky skin if people thinks she not beautiful then they are wrong... she have lovely features and beautiful large eyes. She is more beautiful than other fair actress. She is best in expressions.
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: drtee

Awesome post Saru

Kalpi is our angel,rachan is better in each day I watched her first n saath phere she s nahar daughter ,then again I meet her in sapno se Bhare naina ,now she s come back with strong person like kalpi superb๐Ÿ‘

i have seen her first time in this serial only teena..but she attracted me so much..she has got so much talent๐Ÿ˜Š
farzy2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post
And congrats to Rachana on being a Superb actress

Lots of Love ๐Ÿ˜Š
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: namsworld

Awesome post..

I love Rachana Parulkar... She is the best.. Bcoz of her dusky skin if people thinks she not beautiful then they are wrong... she have lovely features and beautiful large eyes. She is more beautiful than other fair actress. She is best in expressions.

omg..she is so beautiful..and dont talk about color..in this show also there are two leads other is lil fair...but 99 .9% people love rachana only..she is divinely beautiful and awesome..she is seriously an angel
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes she is, a very talented actress with talented eyes, I'm amazed at to how her eyes speak volumes without any spoken words.  I had even liked her in Saath Phere and I'm pleased to see how her acting capabilities are flourishing.  In my opinion, I just think that her potential is not truly being utilize completely and appropriately in this show,  I would like to see her doing other projects from now and beyond.
Edited by Ginger-Spice - 9 years ago