SanDhir TS "Tu Mujhme kahin pe bas jaa - Part2 - page3

Piya1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A/N :- Heya all ,m back again,with a TS,i.e. two shots...😊
Wanna dedicate this one to Madhu,Ari,Poulomi,Ipti,Sanyu,Harshu,Lil,Soumya,swagata,kriti,preetika,prachi n all  the SH-cafe sisters of mine(yeah i knw the list is long,so couldnt mention all the names) ...
N yeah this is also dedicated to my soulsis from IF - Oyshee (she is not a member of SHQ forum though) ...She is the reason how m able to write so much,coz she is the one who always encourages me in whatever i do so!!

Love-ye all πŸ€—

"Tu Mujhme kahin pe bas jaa - u dwell inside Me now"

Sanyu was free now as Sameer had to leave their date midway due to some officework crisis...She was there at the restaurant now,freee...She was surprised that randhir didnt revealed himself in front of Sameer...even Parth was surprised at this!!!But little did they knew that the crisis due to which Sameer had to leave was created by Randhir itself!!He couldnt bear to see her going on a date with Sameer...Jealous,yeah indeed he was!!!
As Sanyu was going towards Parth,her feet struck  on a table's corner,she tripped n fell hurting her leg badly...both Randhir n Parth came running towards her...Randhir was about to touch her leg to check if the bruise was bad,but Sanyu glared him pointing a straight NO!!

Randhir backed-out, went to his bike n brought firstaid box...He offered it to Sanyu so that she could apply it to the injury...She took it n Parth helped her in aiding...Randhir was burning with fury watching Parth tending to Sanyu's injury,but he controlled himself,for right now it was more important that Sanyu gets aided,n he knew she wont let him do so!!Finally they decieded to leave for FITE...Parth n Sanyu had came to Delhi by bus...but since Sanyu was injured now,it was difficult for her to go back by bus...Keeping this in mind,Randhir Said " I have bike,n I too m going back to college only...So its better Sanyu U come with me n let Parth come by bus coz u are already injured n it will be very difficult for u to go by bus in this condition" He said , with a hint of care in his voice...But Sanyu protested saying "I dont need any help from U...I can very well manage to reach Delhi without U" ...Now even Parth understood Randhir's intentions were sane n really wanted to help her out by taking her back on his bike...Parth urged Sanyu to go with Randhir...Sanyu protested but Parth forced her to go with randhir...Randhir was elated at his heart...He hadnt even expected she would be going with him...Parth left for the bus-stop,N Sandhir started their journey back to the FITE...Sanyu was highly irritated by the fact that she was going back with him...

Randhir tried to start the conversation saying "So,how was the date hmm??I guess u enjoyed a lott!!" Sanyu got irked n said "Dont try to be oversmart by getting reaction from me...Just keep driving" She said in a very irritated n rude tone...Randhir smirked...He wanted to irritate her even more..so he said again "U should be thankful to me that U r free before time from him" ...Sanyu was confused,she couldnt understand the meaning behind his words,so she asked "What do u mean by that???Do u mean u r the reason he had to leave like that?? " She was fuming with anger...Randhir laughed,his wicked laugh...n then said "Yeah it was me...I made him leave from there,sooo early..." Sanyu's temper was at its peak now...She angryly said "Stop the bike now itself...I wanna get down...I dont want to travel anymore with U"...

Randhir replied "Dont be a jerk Sanyu...we r in mid of the jungle...how the hell are u gonna manage to reach FITE from here all by urself???moreover u r injured too...no way m not gonna leave u alone here" He said possesively n kept driving...Sanyu threatened him that she'll jump if he doesnt stops...but he kept urging her not to do such stupid act n let her drive ...Sanyu was being stubborn n trying to jump-off...This imbalanced the bike n watching a truck arriveing towards them from the opposite direction,Randhir tried to divert the bike towards the extreme edge of the road...The bike lost control n skidded badly towards the jungle...Both of them fell far away from eachother...

Randhir's head banged over a rock,n blood started oozing from it...For few minutes Randhir had black-out,but once he gained back senses,he realised he was missing something...he moved his headup,n tried to look find Sanyu ,but wasnt able to see her...Finally with support of the tree,he stood-up n started walking trying to search her "Sanyuuu,where are you??" He was shouting his lungs out...He was scared for her...finally he saw her duppatta lying a few feets away from him,n as he reached there,he saw her fallen in a pit kind-of place...She was stuck there,with few thorns n leaves over her...She was unconcious...His heart ceased to beat as he saw her in such a condition...he ran towards her,n very delicately brought her out of the pit..."Sanyu,get-up...just wake-up damn-it...answer me backk...U cant giveup so easily...Damnnn...why the hell did U tried to jump-offf...okie its my fault that I didnt stopped...Oh plz getup Sanyu"...he begged n cried watching her covered with blood...She had turned white,as so much blood was oozing out of her bruises now...She was badly hurt...It was urgent her to be hospitalised,immidietly...

Randhir had realised it,n without wasting any time,he lifted her into his arms,n though he himself was badly injured,he carried her to the road n tried to find someone who could take them to some nearby hospital...Finallly he managed to stop a car passing by,n begged them to help him...They agreed n took them to a nearby hospital...Randhir carried Sanyu in his arms into the hospital n searched for the emergency cabin...as it was almost night now,there were lesser doctors available now...he saw one doctor n begged him to help them out...the doctor agreed n Sanyu was immidietly taken to the ICU...The doctor saw Randhir's injuries n said "U too are badly injured,plz get ur injuries dressed...else u too can suffer some infection"...Randhir was too lost to even think about himself...he said "Sir aap bas Sanyu ko kisi tarah theek kar dijiye...mai theek hu,mujhe kuch nahi hoga jab tak wo sahi-salaamat rahegi" He said with moist eyes...He also called jiggy n told about acciedent n the hospital n asked him to come there ASAP as Sanyu's condition is serious...Randhir was all alone there scared for sanyu...n no one was there to even give a shoulder to cry...A nurse arrieved there and was asking him to let her dress his injuries,but just then the doctor arrieved n told "there is a problem...Sanyu has lost a lot of blood n requires A+ve blood...its unavailable in our blooodbank,we dont have much time but we are trying... the next nearest hospital itself is 30kms from  here..." Randhir felt he has stopped breathing now...no this couldnt happen to his Sanyu...He begged the doc saying "plz do anything,whatever it takes,but plz save sanyu..." He cried "Had it been possible , I myself would have given every single drop of my blood to save her...but my bloodgroup is O+ve " ..he said with tears streaming from his eyes...

The doctor could also feel Randhir's helplessness...but then he said "Oh wait!!What did U said,ur blood group is O +ve??R U sure about it???"
To this,Randhir nodded a yes with a bit of hope in his eyes..."Ok then ,O+ve means universal donor,so ur blood can be utilsed to save her...lets gear u up for blood donation then" Saying this,the doctor instructed the nurse to take Randhir to the same ICU cabin where Sanyu was kept...

Randhir entered into the cabin n saw Sanyu lying there,unconcious...Her face was white as the bed-sheet...His heart sank at the mere sight of her...but he pulled himself up n told his heart that she'll be fine...He wont let her lose this battle of life...Randhir was asked to lay on  a bed some feets away from her bed...n nurse came to him n injected the drip so as to start the process of taking out blood from him n then injecting it to Sanyu...Randhir saw Sanyu's face from his bed n recollected the bittersweet memories he had with her...He smiled remembering thier fights,their jealousy...n thier kiss...He looked at her face again,n thought "Finally we are connected now Sanyu...A part of me dwells in U"...

Maine khud ko de diya hai tujhko
Main tera.. hoon tera
Kaate na kate, leta hai ye karvate
Din mera.. din mera
Aa tujhme bitaaun ratiyaan
Dil dil ko sunaaye batiyaan
Aa tujhme bitaaun ratiyaan
Ho tu mujhme kahin pe bas jaa

End of Part-1

Part 2 -on Page 3
Do leave ur valueable comments,coz Appricieation motivates me,n criticism improvises me!!😊

P.S.   This OS is inspired from a part of one of my fav.serials...

Edited by Piya1702 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirtiarora111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unres...

First of all, it's very bad of me to reserve the first comment and unres it sooo late... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What to do.. I had to prepare tea, then watch news and attend my dadi's call... To un sb me late ho gya...
Btw, ye sara bhi.maine phone pe type kia... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Apologies...

And hey, what did I see u gave credit to kriti.. Is it me?😲😲
If yes, then thank you sooo veryyy much Piya...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Coming to the ts, you never fail to surprise me with your works...
I wish it'd come true in the show as well... But I know they won't let our wishes come true... Maze le rhe hain humse...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Randhir seriously just loves irritating Sanyu... His one and only favorite pass time.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And jelousy has started taking a toll on him.. I don't know how will he be able to clear his mechanical engineering.. His one and only mission is Sanyu right now.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sanyu is actually really very stubborn... I mean jumping off the bike... And SanDhir accident... Goddd...!!!
Sanyu's kinda seriously hurt.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Randhir is sooo selfless and worried for her.. He didn't even care about his own bruises... He's soo cute yaar...😭😭😭

And that O+ and universal donor thing from science book...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I studied that in school... Though I hated science but still... Even m O+...🀣

All in all, awesome bonanza ts..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Rocking mane..!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love ya
Edited by kirtiarora111 - 9 years ago
BeyondDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice ...
Loved it...
Update ASAP n ya pm me wen u updTe...

Love
Ayesha...Edited by Craziness123 - 9 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
di..u know what..this is my fav song...
gosh i was dying to read a story or a vm on this song..n here u are...i love u di...this is just amazing...
shalini_shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my...!!!!
Seriously piyaa..!! It's amazing...!!!
I was literally crying reading this...
"A part of me dwells in you" this line made me cry more...!!!
Update next part ASAP...!!
Can't wait to read...
Jaldi jaldi se update karna huh...!!!
Love,
Shalini
Piya1702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonkmh

di..u know what..this is my fav song...
gosh i was dying to read a story or a vm on this song..n here u are...i love u di...this is just amazing...

itz my latest fav. tooo😳
penning the next part...will upload within half hour!!
smileroy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was awsome...updt soon :-)
Starry_Eyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
WOW...!!!! That was fanastic. I wonder how will sanyukta react when she gets to know about the blood donation thing.

By the way Hi I am new here. My name is Harshita and yours? 😊
Piya1702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini_shakti

Oh my...!!!!
Seriously piyaa..!! It's amazing...!!!
I was literally crying reading this...
"A part of me dwells in you" this line made me cry more...!!!
Update next part ASAP...!!
Can't wait to read...
Jaldi jaldi se update karna huh...!!!
Love,
Shalini

Earlier i had thought to keep the title as "A part of me dwells in U"😊

second part almost over...
thodi der me uploding

DamselinDistres thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
R$!!
Whoops!!

I know ,,, I couldn't have been earlier !πŸ˜›

Sorry !

*sees inbox *
*message from piya* 
*rushes to re$$*

ANOTHER TS BASED ON PRECAP??? 

*dances all around the house*πŸ˜†

Off piya ,,, I love you so much for these precap based OS's !!

And this was your best till now !

Man ,,.. RANDHIR is so worried !

Lol... I love the way you chomped off parth  ! Hahahaha

Jaa beta bus mai jaa ! πŸ˜†

Then the accident πŸ˜­

Then blood...

Totally filmy and masaledar! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Love it!

P.s. thanks for the acknowledgement!!

Love you! 
Keep writing! 
❀️