New OS REGRET chap 12 updated 5/7/14

kanch1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
res
unres
nice os mazza aa gaya padhke...
waiting the moment whn kalpi ll came to know abt khurana industry πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
update soon...
Edited by babydolll - 9 years ago
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazinggg
plz continue soon
mishti058 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow it was amazing...plzz continue 😊
ssna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow loved d start deat
Plz update sooon
kanch1234 thumbnail

Chapter 2:

In hospital suhana's room pakya runs towards her wife and kalpi run towards newly born. Pakya hug suhana and place a kiss on her forehand and whisper thank you

Kalpi: scream dada see she is exactly look like me.

And both pakya & suhana roll their eyes and suhana see kalpi is smiling pakya  darling she is so happy to see our daughter  ,said pakya  not exactly our daughter she is her daughter too. Said suhana with wink and pakya kalpi show me I also want to see her face as she is my daughter.

Kalpi: no dada she is mine.

And then pakya said plz then she said  ok but carefull.          

After 2 days suhana got discharge from hospital she is  finding something in store room  when she get photo album she start seeing it when she see kamla in family photo she is shocked to know that she is  pakya & kalpanas aai .she thinks why pakya & kalpana didn't tell her.

In night when they finish their dinner then kalpana start playing with little sapna (its her name sapna prakash jadhav).

And here in suhana room both pakya & suhana is arguing with each other on his mother topic.

Suhana : why u didn't tell that ur mother is alive why lie to me .

Pakya : don't spoil my mood suhana I'm so happy today and plz go & sleep I don't want to talk about her.

Suhana: but I want to know about her ,as she my MIL.

Then pakya says fine so u want to know right .

Suhana nod her head in a yes.

Pakya narrate her whole story how raghav ditch kalpana & marry pakhi for revenge then aai come to know about this she start leaving with pakhi as she think pakhi need her more than her own daughter. At that time baba is not present when he comes to know then he go out to bring aai back from kapoor mansion.and after sometime someone call me that he met with an accident and me & kalpana runs towards hospital,as my baba is badly injured so he want to meet my aai & kalpana call aai so many times but she didn't pick her call and  mere baba ki death ho gai iske bad bhi me aai ke pass gaya waha jake ke dekha to meri aai or pakhi enjoy kar rhe the hamari barbadi pe me waha  se wapas aa gaya or kya fark padta he meri aai ne  kabhi bhi mujhe or kalpi ko uski first priority nhi mana uske lie uska sab kuch pakhi baby hi thi jab kalpi ko uski sabse jyada jarurat thi to wo waha nhi thi pakhi ke saath thi,baba ki death ke bad hum dono ko unki jarurat thi but mujhe pata tha tab bhi uhe unki pakhi baby ka dard  jyada lagta us raat hum delhi a gae kyuki mujhse kalpi ki halat dekhi ni jar hi thi yaha aake din raat mehnat ki kitne din tak to khaneke lie rehne ke jagah tak ni  hi kese din guzare he hume hi pata he fir job mili subah job karte raat me business ka kaam loan lia , bahot mehnat ki hum dono ne aaj yaha tak ane ke lie or ab me unki shakal bhi ni dekhna chahta wo usi raat hum dono ke lie mar gait hi or behtaar yahi hoga ki tum kalpi se unke bare me baat bhi na karo .

Then pakya start crying both were crying like little kids . then kalpi knock on their door suhana compose herself and come out and asked her what happened .

Kalpi: sapna fall asleep so I thought to bring her here .

She give sapna to suhana and go from there she can see the awkwardness between suhana & her brother so she didn't ask anything and leave that place.

In morning:

In college site kalpana come's to know that khurana industry is took over by singhania industry.

She is shocked when she comes to know that she signed deal with singhania industry only.she feel cheated she think that again raghav u cheat me now I' don't want to work with u.

She came inside the guest house to inform raghav that she is not going to work with him.where she find Sammy & pakhi is kissing each other she is shocked to see this she think how can pakhi kiss Sammy when she is raghav's wife.

When Sammy sees kalpi there he see kalpi shocked face both compose themselves then pakhi say plz kalpi come inside & meet my husband samar raizaada .

Kalpi is double shock.

What. But she don't want to know more  this much shock is ok for her so she leave that place and come out where she find Mr. khurana she is irritated with him so she moves towards him to question him why he didn't inform her earlier .

So she didn't sign that deal with him then she come  to know that khurana industry is belong to Mrs. Raghav singhania.

She is unable to understand anything in her mind there are so many question when raghav didn't marry pakhi then who is Mrs. Singhania.and she left that place she come home.

Where she find that suhana bhabhi is not there.

Then she asked tony about suhana & sapna he says mam suhana mam is gone to the temple.

Where in temple:

Guari & kamla is there with raghav , raghav don't want to come there but guari & kamla maa force him so he can't say no to them.

And suhana is also there with sapna & savita kaki.

Suhana give sapna to savita kaki and start doing parikrama when kamla & guari , raghav see savita kaki there with a little baby they go near to her and asked her whose child is this

Savita kaki tell them she is suhana & prakash baba's daughter sapna. kamla & guari , raghav is happy to see her face kamla she is looking like kalpi .

And about to touch her when suhana come there & hold her hand.

And says don't dare to touch my daughter.

Kamla , guari & raghav is shocked becoz they didn't accept this from her.

Kamla: kya hua beti .

Suhana: don't call me beti I'm nothing to u.understand.

Guari yell at suhana for misbehaving with kamla.

And say that she is ur MIL .don't talk to her like that.

Suhana:ohh really , if I say I know this , & this is the only reason I'm behaving like this to her.

Kamla: beta , what r u saying.

Suhana: u r no one to me & plz don't ever dare to touch my daughter in future also.       

Kamla:grasp her hand and say is this manner to talk ur elder.

Suhana: ohh plz , I know my etiquettes but for u this the only manner I know.

Guari yells on her  and say shut up .and raghav is looking at  them confused he is not getting anything what's going on there.

Suhana: dekhie mrs. Jadhav mere husband ne mujhe se saaf kaha ki me aap se koi  rishta na rakhu or aap ye kya aise ghumti rehti he maang me sindoor lagae or gale me mangalsutra pehne don't u know that baba is dead.

Kamla, guari & raghav is shocked by hearing this and suhana leave with sapna behind kamla is crying.

Kamla: tai , vital ab is dunia me nhi raha he ye sab kab hus tai mujhe to kuch pata hi ni he.

Mujhe abi jake kalpi or pakya se milna he plz tai.

SONIA6702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing nd emotional update... cnt wait to read more...
sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome os.
update soon😊
meera851 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part
Plz update next part
kanch1234 thumbnail

Chapter3:

Kamla: tai , vital ab is dunia me nhi raha he ye sab kab hua tai mujhe to kuch pata hi ni he.

Mujhe abi jake kalpi or pakya se milna he plz tai.

Guari : ok kamla but I think u should take some time.

Kamla: no tai I want to meet them right now.

Raghav: kamla maa I think u should not go there now.

Kamla : raghav baba plz take me there if u r not then I'm going alone.

Raghav: kamla maa plz w8 I we are coming with u.

Just then pakhi call kamla maa and say kamla maa I'm so happy but kamla say pakhi I don't want to talk with u now beta I'm going to meet kalpi & pakya .

Pakhi: realize that kamla maa is tensed so she asked Sammy to come with her to jadhav mansion.

Here all 3 reach there raghav knock the door.

And tony oen the door and asked them to come inside and inform them that no one is here, so u have to wait for them.

Raghav: (looking at kamla maa) thanks, and yes we will wait for them just then pakhi & sammy also come there.

And pakhi start questioning kamla maa why she is crying what happen to her.what kamla is crying nonstop.

Just then pakya & suhana come there with sapna in cradle.

Where suahan is asking pakya why he didn't come inside temple why u & kalpi never visit temple . pakya is irritated by his wife question and come forward towards dining room and take a glass of water and gulp it.then tony come there and say sir some people are waiting for u .

Pakya :tum kyu kisi ko andar ghusne dete ho.

Tony: it's kalpana mam order .

Pakya: ye kalpi bhi na samajh seva ka bhoot cahd gaya he ise.

And start moving towards the hall.

When he see raghav ,pakhi there and his aai with pakhi his blood start boiling

And shout on them what the hell u all are doing here .and yell at tony why he allow them to come inside but suhana come there running and gesture tony to go from there and say prakash plz.

Pakya: so u bring them here.

Suhana:how can I , iam with u whole day. Then,

Pakya: get out .

Kamla comes towards pakya and say pakya beta why u didn't inform me about ur baba s death.

Pakya: so finally u come to know this , but I'm confused that what r u doing here in my house, did I invite u here .

Pakhi: shout on pakya ans say is this the way to talk ur mother.

Pakya: shutup u , & did I ask u come here get out.

Kamla: pakya ye kese baat kar raha he tu pakhi baby se.

Pakya: wow mrs. Kamla jhadav still u ahev concern for her , & for us.

Kamla: beta dekh me teri or kalpi ki aai hu bahot pyaar karti hu me tum dono se.

Pakya: ohh really aai . mujhe to laga ki aapko sirf apni pakhi baby ki hi fikar tabhi to aapne aapni beti ka saath chod iska saath dia, sharm aati he mujhe aapko meri aai kehte hue.

Before I lose my temper it's better u leave.

Kamla: pakya ye sab tu kya keh raha he beta me teri aai hu or tum dono mujhe tere baba ke bare me kyu ni bataya.

Pakya: kya humne nhi bataya ohh plz stop this drama when u leave chwal then baba come to bring u back he met with an accident and when we comes to know kalpi trying to call u, she call u many time but u are busy with ur pakhi baby becoz u only we lost our baba. U r responsible for his dad. Ankhri saase lete waqt bhi wo aapko hi yaad kar rhe the aai.

Or aaj aapko achanak apne bacho ki yaad aa gai.

Why Mrs. Jadhav.

Kamal : tu aisa kyu bol rha he she come near pakya and try to touch his arm when he push her away she lose her balance and about to fall on ground when some one hold her tightly when she turn to look at the person who saved her to collapse she find kalpi there. Who is looking at her bro angrily.

Kalpi then take her mom towards the couch and make her sit on that and then she move towards dining table and bring a glass of water for her mother.

And say drink this Mrs. Jadhav.

And then she moves towards pakya and say dada I know u r angry with her, I know u have so many reason to scold her , so may question for her. But is this the way to talk to her. Don't forget that she is our baba's wife .jinse wo apne akhiri waqt milna chahte the.u know he love her immensely.

I know ur angry with her ur right in ur place but for my sake  go and ask her forgiveness and she leave from there and come inside her room .

Where downstairs pkaya is fuming in anger but her sister he say sorry mrs. Jhadav now u can plz .

He also go inside his room leaving behind suhana who is confused what to do.

Precap: where kalpana come face to face with raghav and she is shocked to know to whom raghav is married.(this will be interesting guys when kalpana come to know about raghav wife).