Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sandhya breaks the hug nd asks Suraj 2 promise dt from nw on he won't keep anything in his heart without her knowledge...Suraj promises...
Sandhya gives a broad smile , picks up the kesar doodh glass from the table nd makes him drink it , he too makes Sandy drink...
Suraj den moves closer to Sandy nd licks off the milk stuck 2 her face...Sandy's heartbeat increases at once...both  realsie dt the situation is gonna get intense...he asks Sandy to be comfortable...
He gets more intimate ... removes her nosering nd kisses her nose nd cheeks...
he hugs her nd bites her ears softly nd begans removing her earring...nd plants a kiss on each of her ears...Sandy tightens her grip on his back...Suraj breaks the hug nd starts kissing her neck...his kiss is so passionate as if trying 2 fulfill all his thirst in a single day...he removes he necklace nd once again starts howering the whole of her face wid kisses...he removes the pallu from her head...nd plants a kiss on it...he den starts tracing her back...nd moves his hand towards her dori...nd pulls it...Sandy hugs him more tightly...
Suraj makes her lie on the bed nd starts tracing her complete body, complimenting every part of hers...Sandy becomes irresistable nd starts opening up the buttons of his kurta...Suraj kisses Sandy's tummy nd says dt when or baby comes here , i promise i wud always take care of him/her...Sandy says dt she believs him...he moves upwards nd removes her blouse...she too removes his kurta...both take immense pleasure of their intercourse...Sandy plants kisses on Suraj's chest nd says dt she nvr realised dt her hubby hs such a hot body...both keep falling one upon the other...
Suraj takes the blanket nd covers dem both...both hv intercouse...Sandy groans in pain...Suraj asks her whether she is fyn,,,,,she says she nvr knew dt dis wud be so enjoyable...
(in RM ,bb says to bbsa dt she didn't call her chora frm so many days...she want's 2 know abt his well being,,,,she picks up Mohit's mobile nd starts calling Suraj)
Suraj nd Sandy wer just about 2 share a French kiss , wn the phone rings , Sandy starts laughing...Suraj gives a smirk nd without even luking at who called, switches off the phone, he he takes Sandy's phone nd switches off dt too...nd says dt 2day no one cn cum in b/w us...not 
even a piece of cloth...both share a passionate french kiss...with their toungues meeting...
(bb gets worried ...bt Meena says dt it's night der bb , jeth -jethaniji must be doing...bb shuts her mouth)
Sandy's bangles break while Suraj holds her hand tight...Sandy says..."enough Surajji...nw it's my turn"...she get's o'er Suraj nd plant's kisses on him...
Suraj switches off the light
Both of dem rock the night to thier full contentment...
PRECAP: Both enjoy under the shower...

pls tell ur views...tried my best , didn't wan't 2 cross my limitsπŸ˜†...tried hard 2 make it😳 romantic
Edited by AhamyTed - 9 years ago
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ! Maha u were so quickπŸ˜‰ While reading I was like πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ And the SS  - wonderful and read it thrice πŸ˜ŠNow Waiting for the romance in the shower  πŸ˜‰. Romance was overflowing ❀️. Girl u rock and how did u write this much romantic SS without even marrying πŸ˜†πŸ˜›. So happy to read Suraji  switched off his phone while he was with Sandy.(specially to BBπŸ˜†)  Wish same thing happened in the real show too . Good luck Maha ! U r superb in writing and keep it up πŸ‘ with a big πŸ€— for u. 
AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosy18

Wow ! Maha u were so quickπŸ˜‰ While reading I was like πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ And the SS  - wonderful and read it thrice πŸ˜ŠNow Waiting for the romance in the shower  πŸ˜‰. Romance was overflowing ❀️. Girl u rock and how did u write this much romantic SS without even marrying πŸ˜†πŸ˜›. So happy to read Suraji  switched off his phone while he was with Sandy.(specially to BBπŸ˜†)  Wish same thing happened in the real show too . Good luck Maha ! U r superb in writing and keep it up πŸ‘ with a big πŸ€— for u. 

πŸ˜†after reading romantic ff's in dis forum , i gt ideas...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
thanku so much ...i m so glad dt u lykd it...i can't tell wt an awkward situation it ws while writing...my younger sister ws mad after me..."show it"...sumhw i completed...😳
i purposely added RM's part...to show dt my ff's Suraj is nt a mama's boy πŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
too hot to handle maha
never knew you could write such sensual scenes
fantastic
shamimabanu15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww Maha !!proved to be queen of romance. Straight away I am in my own dreamland. Fantabulous. Good shot given by suraj to bhabho. CVs should take your hint. Only way to stop bhabho interfering is surya intimacy. Keep going.. Wish we get atleast 10% of this romance in show.
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sweetheart ... πŸ€—
I know about you very well nd you have given exactly what I expected form you...πŸ˜‰

oh... too hot sweety... β˜ΊοΈ

nd thank you for the emotional part .. I loved it... I wanted them to talk about their initial days of marriage .. U gave it... πŸ€—

nd consummation part...☺️ πŸ˜› πŸ˜³
It was awesome nd romantic to the core... best part was suraj cutting bb's call πŸ€£ 

Meenudi as usual has no shame to talk like that.. But this time even though she was not near surYa, found out the truth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waiting for the next part... 
dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update maha
Romantic 😳
Waiting fr next part
Wn i reading, i thought suraj ill lift call, again bb in b/n.
But u changed it 😊 πŸ˜†
Edited by ksp9 - 9 years ago
niralii thumbnail
Awesome update
waiting for the next part
AhamyTed thumbnail
thank u so much for ur appreciations all...m glad dt i met ur expectations...😳
AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: pasurYa

Sweetheart ... πŸ€—

I know about you very well nd you have given exactly what I expected form you...πŸ˜‰

oh... too hot sweety... β˜ΊοΈ

nd thank you for the emotional part .. I loved it... I wanted them to talk about their initial days of marriage .. U gave it... πŸ€—

nd consummation part...☺️ πŸ˜› πŸ˜³
It was awesome nd romantic to the core... best part was suraj cutting bb's call πŸ€£ 

Meenudi as usual has no shame to talk like that.. But this time even though she was not near surYa, found out the truth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waiting for the next part... 

wt do u mean Subhi...?? wt do u know😲