Frequent Posters

AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

awesome update.. liked it..
liked ur new style..
all thinking abt hw they wil manage...
loved sandy's explanationπŸ‘πŸ‘ well written..
suraj as usual perfect husband understood sandy's feeling & dilemma ...
so sandy wil go alone...
waiting 4 next part already..continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm...

Thank u so mch for reading nd likin it πŸ˜Š

AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

wow ...awesome update..
simply superb
feelings, understandings,emotions,care ,love ,romance ..everything well written ..πŸ‘
based on surya ..it's like a novel
keep writing dear ..

Thanku so mch SG di ...
It feels great to read ur compliments πŸ˜Š
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maha, A mind blowing SS series. I just read the whole 24 parts together today and was amazed by the content. You have a great imagination power dear. Never stop dreaming. btw, are you out of the dream and writing through your thought process or still dreaming the scenes? 
Keep writing and let us enjoy your writing even more.

AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Maha, A mind blowing SS series. I just read the whole 24 parts together today and was amazed by the content. You have a great imagination power dear. Never stop dreaming. btw, are you out of the dream and writing through your thought process or still dreaming the scenes? 

Keep writing and let us enjoy your writing even more.

Thanks Jaya di for reading😊😳
I jst dreamt the first part...😊
Rest of the 23 parts r an outcome of my thoughts πŸ˜Š
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superrr writing Maha, πŸ‘ SurYa romance , Keep going Maha..πŸ‘πŸΌ
AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet-2012

Superrr writing Maha, πŸ‘ SurYa romance , Keep going Maha..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Jazak-allah Maha πŸ˜³
AhamyTed thumbnail

The succeeding morning , as the rays of the dazling sun peeped in through the window nd fell on the adorable twosome ,Sandhya's gorgeous eyes opened up 
She found herself swaddled under Suraj's arms.Suraj's face glowed under the hue of the red warm rays , thereby making him look curiously handsome. Sandhya looked fixedly at him with her eye's wide open , but soon she realised dt it ws 6:00 am nd she had to get ready for her journey to Ahmedabad. 

She unhurriedly tried to disentangle herself from Suraj's tight embrace . She wished she cud hold the time still , she wished not to leave the warmth of her husband's affection and go away to a distant place , her heart became heavy nd eye's brimmed with tear as she made a picture in her mind regarding her dear babies's condition after she goes away ...

Suraj woke up from his peaceful sleep as he heard her beloved sobbing.
"Sandhya , wt happened ? wts the matter ? y r u weeping ?"

Sandhya tries to swallow up her anguish filled tear but coudn't do so nd burst out wailing.
"Surajji , Do u think I should go ? My kids (she sobs) , hw cn I leave them...I feel so perplexed under the pressure of my duties towards the family and the nation ...I'm really not sure whether I'll be able to take up dis pressure...I feel broken"

Suraj grew disturbed seeing her better-half weeping like an innocent kid . He pecks her forehead nd wiped off the sweat from her temple .He got some water in a glass from the jar kept on the end-table. 

"Have some water dear , u may feel better ." Suraj makes her drink some water.

"Now listen to me , did u forget wt you had told yesterday..? U told dt u hv dual responsiblities on your shoulder's...But right nw wt is more significant is your job , i.e , the duty towards ur nation...so y r u even thinking of backing off from your onus? You don have to worry about KarAm , we all r here to take proper care of their needs , moreover they need not be breastfed nw...So don worry.." ..." nd yeah , I won't let dem forget u " he chuckles saying dt.

Sandy gives a smile nd bumped her bosoms against his bare chest...

"Now come on , put on ur saree and go down to freshen up...it's already late . If u take more time for going from the room, my erotic feeling shall reach it's crest ! " 

Sandy hits lightly on his chest , nd rises from the bed , wraps her saree around nd get's ready to go down...

Suraj too puts on his garments . As Sandy reaches the door , she sweeps backwards once again , gives a peck on Suraj's lips nd runs away getting embarassed.
Suraj grins as Sandhya's endearing gesture . "Oh Lord , pls give enough of forebearance to my Sandhya  , I wnt her eyes to sparkle with confidence , not to be filled up with pearls of regret ."

Sandy is ready with her baggage. She takes blessing's from BB nd Bbsa , does namaste to Vikram nd then moves towards her little angels . She begins to whimper.

"Ka...K...KarAm , baccho don cry much for your mother . Take care of urself , don trouble your Dadi . Dada, papa , chote papa , Mishri didi or anyone else .I shall talk to u both everyday , nd I promise , I'll efectuate my duties as an officer and come back soon ! Till then bye my dear angels " She caresses their forehead with her lips and turns her face in a flash towards the RM entrance door , lest she woudn't be able to put a halt on her overflowing sentiments.

KarAm look at their mamma in a  baffled state. 

"Ok , Bhabho , I'm leaving...take care "

"Suraj go and drop beendni to the station...I'll take care of KarAm..."

Suraj grasps Sandhya's luggage and both of them leave RM with a heavy heart . Suraj ws upset because wn he wud come back home , his wife won't be standing beside him ...

At the Station...

Sandhya hugs Suraj."Surajji , I'll come back soon ...but u promise me that you will look after yourself and wouldn't worry much about me ."
"Yeah I'll"
"Suraj ji , though I'm determined to leave , but still I m worrisome about KarAm ...I get an unsatisfactory feeling...I really dono why..."
"That is because you r too concerbed about them .U don fret ,I'll take care"
He pecks her forehead nd clasps her into his arms..."Go now , ur train shall leave soon..."
She places her feet onto the train steps and goes inside waving her arms to Suraj...
Soon the train leaves ...

Everthing goes as per what ws decided...
Suraj , BB , Bbsa along with Vikram take good care of KarAm. At night Suraj does video Chatting wid Sandhya , with the kids sitting beside him . Sandhya get's too see her family everyday and feels contended that everything is absolutely fine including her kids.                       

Sandhya comes to meet her sons once or twice in two weeks travelling around 560 km from Ahmedabad to Ajmer via train and then to Pushkar on Suraj's scooter.

About a month has passed ...

Sandhya left to Ahmedabad once again after meeting her family . Suraj is sitting in the aangan sipping hot tea from the white cup lined with golden borders , Bbsa too is enjoying his tea while BB is busy in the kitchen. Vikram is in his shop and Mishri along with KarAm is playing is one corner of the aangan...

A postman comes and knocks at the door . "Suraj Rathi...who's Suraj Rathi..?''
"Yes I'm Suraj Rathi"
"A letter has come for u , pls scribble ur signature and allow me to leave "
Suraj collects the letter ...It has come from Mumbai , from R&R Enterprises...
He's got a business offer from a Canadian Group to establish a portion of his talent in Canada too , to sign the contract and get further details on the matter , he'll have to travel to Mumbai for 3-4 day's...

Suraj get's ecstatic and gives the good news to BB , Bbsa who bless him after listening to such a pleasant news.

"Chora , may u climb many more ladders of success , wn do u have to leave?"

BB's question irks Suraj , his face becomes blanched..."I will have to leave by tomorrow BB , but . b...bt I cannot go"

Bhabho and Bbsa get surprised at dis ..." Y chora , wt happened to u in a fraction of seconds...? U were so happy a few seconds ago."

"BB ,how can I leave KarAm and go...Sandhya is already not there . I've taken their responsibility , So hw can I leave them ?"
"Chora , we're der na , Y r u distressed o'er it...It ws u only who told a few minutes back that it's just a matter of 3-4 day's.."
"But..."

Vikram who's come home to get freshened up listens to the conversation and says " No But...u have to go bhaiyya , u won't ge such opportunities everyday. It's a golden chance for u to showcase your aptitude all around the globe. U must go .And y do u have to upset urself thinking about KarAm..? I'm der to take care ...their 'Chote papa' ...Pls go Bhaiyya ...Inform Bhabhi too"

At night , Suraj informs Sandhya about it who encourages Suraj to take up the opportunity and intends to come back...Suraj declines the idea of her coming back and asks her to focus on her work.

After he's ready with the packing , he sleeps peacefully with his two sons.

A day after he catches the flight nd leaves to Bombay.

That morning , BB along with Vikram take KarAm to get vaccinated for Influenza.On the way back from the hospital , Meena comes across their way.  

She runs coming to them " BB , BB Dhog diu , Hw r u BB..? " BB feels reluctant to talk to her and tries to cover Aham with her pallu. Meena weeps " BB , say something , nd ..nd who's dis..? Is he my son..Give him to me BB , pls give him to me "              BB is not willing to do so and tries to ignore. "BB , pls...she breaks down "
Vikram rebukes her " Stop doing your drama amidst the crowded place."
"Aye ji , I know u are angry , but atleast let me take my son in my arms..."
Meena tries to take Karan from Vikram..."Meena , he's not ur son...he's Sandhya Babhi's son."     
She turns to BB , nd tries to snatch Aham from her hand..." BB , I know he is my son..give him to me..." Aham starts crying.
BB becomes furious and rebukes Meena. " None of them are your son's , u get it !"
Meena becomes shocked and apologises Bb for wt she did earlier.
People start gethering around them . BB feels uncomfortable and tries to ease up the situation. " Dekho Meena Beendni , this is not the right place to talk . U can come to RM today , we'll sort out this matter o'er there...Once and for all "
Saying this , she pulls Vikram and leaves.

Meena says to herself " I'll take my child back , at any cost !!".

~TBC~
               Pls ignore the spelling mistakes , if there are , I didn't re-check it.

~SPOILER~
  Meena claims her rights on her kids . She tries to persuade Vikram to take back his only heir from SurYa.😳

Edited by AhamyTed - 9 years ago
--FM-- thumbnail
Nice Update...πŸ‘
Thanks for the PM...😳

Very emotional beginning..😭
SurYa and their children... 😭

Feeling Sorry for Meenakshi..
What she is gonna do..

Waiting for next part..

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2