Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
readed last 3-4 parts... which i've missd
going good... waitng 4 nxt uptd 👍🏼
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Meena is in the O.T...
BB:" The day which shud hv been full of joy becum an inauspicious day for Meena's child...OH Lord...pls don't let any child go thru dis..."
Vikram:"2day becoz of Meena , our child is going 2 suffer..."
Sandhya:" be calm BB nd Vikram bhaiyya...Lord will help us...if he closes a door , he opens an other one too...evrything will be fyn...don't worry..."
everyone sits waiting for the new born child...
all of a sudden Sandy feels a pain in her stomach ...she holds Suraj's hand nd shouts in pain...everyone gets worried...Suraj calls the doctor...Sandy is taken inside the O.T...
after some tym , the doctor cums out nd says dt Meena has given birth 2 a boy...
everyone is extremely happy bt also worried abt Sandhya...
the other doctor cums out nd informs dem dt Sandhya has given birth 2 a pre-mature baby boy...their happiness gets doubled...the doctor says dt Sandhya's baby will be kept in the incubator for about a month , till he is healthy enough...if they cn wan't they can meet Sandhya...nd see the baby from outside the baby room...
BB tells Vikram 2 meet Meena...he reluctantly goes nd meets her...
Suraj nd BB go to Sandy's room...
Suraj goes nd kisses her forehead...Sandy slowly opens her eyes...
Suraj tells dt she has given birth 2 a boy...her junior Suraj has stepped into the world...
BB asks her whether she is fyn...Sandy says dt she is perfectly alright...She asks Suraj whether he is happy...
Suraj:"yeah i m , thanks for giving me dis happiness sweet heart..."
she inquires abt Meena...BB tells dt she too has given birth 2 a baby boy...
On the other hand , Vikram says Meena dt she always wanted a boy ,...nd finally wn she has gt it...Lord has snatched it away from her...she won't be able 2 bring him up...
ASP Shamima asks the doctor abt Meena's discharge...she says dt she can be discharged after a day...bt since u r directly taking her 2 the hospital , it wud be better if u tk her after 3 days...till den she will be quite well...
he cums nd informs Vikram dt as soon after discharge...she will be taken 2 jail, she won't be given any more provision ...both Vikram nd Meena cry...
Vikram:" Meena i'll never forgive u...i h8 u...2day bcoz of u a child won't get his mother's milk..."
he says dt nd leaves...
In Sandy's room...
BB says dt she will see Meena nd cum...she asks Sur 2 tk care of Sandy...
Suraj says Sandy nt 2 worry...everything will be alright...
the doctor enters...
Suraj asks the doc. for how long will Sandy be kept in the hospital...she says max. for a week...
Sandy says dt her family will take gud care of her...she wan'ts 2 go home...she asks to discharge her after 3 days...
he agrees bt warns her dt the child cn go home after he is completely healthy...Sandy's face falls after hearing dis...
Suraj:" ok doc...thnk u"
Suraj:" Sandhyaji y r u being sad...anyways God has given dis happiness 2 u 2 months earlier...don't worry..."
he kisses her...nd Sandhya smiles...

Edited by AhamyTed - 9 years ago
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Premature baby boy for SurYa 😲😕.  I like your imaginations Maha ! Can't believe u r just 15 😊. When it's come to romance u r spoiled ( kidding 😆, but love the way u describe each and every part ) good luck with ur next part ! Waiting ... 
AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosy18

Premature baby boy for SurYa 😲😕.  I like your imaginations Maha ! Can't believe u r just 15 😊. When it's come to romance u r spoiled ( kidding 😆, but love the way u describe each and every part ) good luck with ur next part ! Waiting ... 

isn't it good ??? 🤢😭

yeah but dt's the case only wid SurYa...nd no one else...🤢
all dis is the impact of reading too many romantic os's ...😆
bt i m nt lyk those bad girls haan...i m innocent in dt case...😳
Rosy.L thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha.G

isn't it good ??? 🤢😭

yeah but dt's the case only wid SurYa...nd no one else...🤢
all dis is the impact of reading too many romantic os's ...😆
bt i m nt lyk those bad girls haan...i m innocent in dt case...😳

No no girl I like the twist there, Hey girly !! I know u r still a sweet little  innocent girl. That's why I said ( kidding ) I can see u r reading too much romantic books for your age 😆
AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosy18

No no girl I like the twist there, Hey girly !! I know u r still a sweet little  innocent girl. That's why I said ( kidding ) I can see u r reading too much romantic books for your age 😆

not books...my mom will throw dem 😆
sach batau...for writing the consummation part , i read so many os's nd ss's...nd finally i came up wid dt...
nd u may be shocked...bt earlier der used to be a serial in which RK ws in lead role...i took inspiration from him too 😆
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Maha...
Meena chapter closed 😆😆
Premature baby for surYa 😲😲   Poor baby has to be in incubator nd surYa will be missing their child 

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maha this is the most stunning dream I've ever read! OMG.🤣
AhamyTed thumbnail

After 3 days...
The police is ready 2 take away Meena...she begs dem to let her see her child once...they reluctantly allow...
she goes 2 the baby room...picks the baby in her hand...kisses his forehead...nd says sorry...while going , she asks Vikram 2 take care of him...nd not to make him lyk her...
Meena:" make him lyk jethaniji..."
they take her nd go...
All r sad...Sandy too is discharged...Vikram take his baby nd cums 2 Sandy's room...Sandy asks whether she cn hold him...asks soon as she takes him , he hold her finger...a tear drop falls from her eye...she kisses him nd wishes dt she cud take her baby too...
she goes to see her baby...SurYa give him a flying kiss...nd leave wid a heavy heart
All reach RM...der everyone including Dhaisa has made preparations...
BB is shocked 2 see Dhaisa...
Dhaisa:"y r u shocked seeing me Santudi...i have cum here to reunite wid u...we r frnds after all..."
she goes nd hugs BB...
Dhaisa:" arre Vickram beta show me how ur child luks...(she takes him in her hand)...oh he is sooo cuteee...as fair as Meena nd as handsome as u...bcoz of Meena , dis poor child will have 2 suffer...i m feeling so bad for him..."(she says all dis in order 2 humiliate Rathi family)
BB:"u don't have 2 worry for my child Dhaisa...we r all der 2 take care of him..."
Dhaisa:" anyways i wanted 2 invite  to the naming ceremony of my grandson.."
BB:"naming ceremony...???"
Dhaisa:" yeah ...i m planning 2 change Kanha's name 2 Arjun...pls Santudi , do cum 2 my house day after tomorrow..."
Vikram wipes of his tear b4 anyone notices it...
Emily does tilak of Sandy nd the baby...she says dt all of dem r eagerly waiting 2 see Sandy's child...
she welcomes dem...
Emily asks whether she can hold the baby...Vikram hands o'er the baby to her...everyone in the RM as well as Hanuman Gali praise the baby's beauty...
BB asks Sandy 2 go nd rest in her room...she take the baby nd puts him in a crib kept in Meena's room...
all the HG people celebrate for some tym nd leave...Vikram tells BB dt he is going 2 his shop...he didn't go der from the morning...if he doesn't go , he will have 2 face losses...Suraj too goes 2 his shop...
Everyone gets busy with their work ...Sandy takes her baby's picture from her bag nd caresses it...she feels thirsty bt finds dt the water is o'er in her room...she goes down...as she reaches down , she sees Meena's baby crying in the room...she goes nd picks in up...she thinks dt he may be hungry...nd thinks of giving him milk...bt den she realises dt she read in a book dt it's nt gud to give bottled milk to a newly born child...the baby goes on crying nd Sandy gets worried...finally she feeds him from her breast...
BB reaches der nd sees Sandy feeding him...Vikram too sees it...both BB nd Vicky luk at each other...der is a sigh of relief on his face...they leave from der
Sandy thinks of sumthing...
P.S i hope i haven't disappointed u ppl...i donno y i get a feeling dt my story is becoming stupid...
Edited by AhamyTed - 9 years ago
Rosy.L thumbnail
Superb Maha !! it's not boring or stupid at all.
I love the way u showed motherly love of Sandy ❤️👍🏼 Perfect !!!!

Keep going ... best of luck for the next update.

(I hope SurYa will be  missing their baby and Suraji comforting Sandy in an emotional way in next part )