Difference b/w a habit and a want, a liking, a need..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Rudra's words to Paro and Laila were - "I knew only to make this burnt vegetable curry. I fed you also with this in the n, but I am not fond of burnt zabzi from your hands. Keep making them, but don't burn them."

And eating burnt roti was my habit, NOT something I liked.

Laila: Rudra will I make you potato zabzi again? without burning?

Rudra: No need

wow.. what a way to deliver it writers!!! daath dene padegi!! 👏

Translation
Rudra: Laila I had what I had with you, a soulless physical gratification because that is the only thing I knew. I didn't know how to involve emotions, to be gentle, to care, or be any better than an animal. the only way I knew how to reach another human was to have sex, to rip, to be rough, to be callous relationship of flesh and carnal needs. 
Paro remember this is how callously I treated you in the beginning too. Harshly.. like an animal? But I don't like treating you like an animal, I can't treat you roughly, callously, in a soulless manner because I cannot help but care for you, because we have a soul connection so it can never be soulless you mean so much more to me. Keep getting close to me, but never make it a physical soulless relation, because I want so much more with you, so much of the pure bond we have. that is fresh, unburned and just perfect.. You make me realize that I can be a better man, that I can be a human and connect to another human in a much deeper manner, makes me want to involve my heart with you..
Having physical gratification that didn't involve any soul connection was a habit, not something I desired.

Laila: Rudra can I try to have a much deeper purer form of a relationship with you? To start afresh?

Rudra : No need, because I can have it only with Paro because she brings out the man inside me and makes the animal slumber away, you and I will never be able to form such a relationship because that place has already been taken by Paro. there is no more space for anyone else in my heart, nor in my soul..

I know everyone is angry with Laila overdose.. but there were beautiful moments in the episode too.. and this was definitely one of them..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder if the writers themselves think this much or if it's just us 😆
Bang on though...loved it 👍🏼
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic Sunara!!!!
Loved the episode today...taking us back into the intensity called Rangrasiya

Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post.
Unlike many others I actually liked the episode today compared to the last couple of episodes. 
Even though there was laila in every scene, it felt good to see the intensity somewhat returning today. Waiting for the confession now, especially Paro's reaction!
jeesie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks sunara for the lovely post 

And ur right there was some lovely paruds moment in today's epi 
But  sorry , I just can't enjoy those moment cuz of that Laila darling 

My god she is a annoying witch , her obsession towards a married man gives me nauseated feeling 
She needs  med and therapy ASAP , what was she doing today , she was out of control today   😡

Edited by jeesie - 9 years ago
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sunara! What a unique and lovely take! Very well spotted, analysed and explained! 
Loved your post so much! 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

For once, i'm sure this is exactly what the dialogue writers wanted to convey ... this was very pointed and it was brilliant! Loved those dialogues. 

Awesome, Sunara ... I mentioned exactly the same thing in my post ... then saw yours ... you've written it out in much more detail, which makes it even more beautiful. 
geetababyrads thumbnail
What a lovely take on the scene Sunara.  Perhaps you could also analyse the bangles scene-- what made Liala darling touch Paro's personal items.
The calm before tomorrow's storm -- bring it on!

God bless
Geeta
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

for a change I think those dialogues were VERY VERY much intentionally placed! today I have no doubts, it was just way way too pointed to be anything but!!

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oldestfan

Sunara! What a unique and lovely take! Very well spotted, analysed and explained! 

Loved your post so much! 

Sona di glad u thought so!! despite the episode being a bit brash n making us angry due to the Laila factor it was a pretty good episode.
We r not bound to cheer Laila on! but what we had today was necessary parts.. and if one takes Laila parts as a necessity then we can give attention to the other lovely parts that unfolded..
and this along with the other tender moments b/w Paro & Rudra were so beautiful! maybe lucky for me as I was watching the video I watched the first scenes 3 times before i actually proceeded with the rest of the episode..