These Are dark Times PARO.... Dark Times

MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
So In Harry Potter Style

These are dark times Paro dark times

By which i mean that the Episode had lot of darkness in high proportion

By again which I mean... Tonight is Laila dominating

First Laila comes all the way to the room with her lectures about Rudra's likes for burnt roti

Oh come on baisa... I think Rudra had better jobs with u in past than discussing his likes n dislikes with u😡😡

Rudra's counter was only lightening streak tonight like a ray of hope

Not strong though

Why do i see that CV's are loosing the characterization? 

Hey i forgot one more lightening streak... 
The Dinner feeding and Dal wiping session... It was damn cute when Rudra wiped Dal off Paro's lips😳😳

but again as the episode was dark... the power in the haveli also goes

Like yesterday paro said.. BIJLI KADKI AUR AAKE MHARE SAR PE GIRI

That Laila... dared to wear the bangles Rudra bought for Paro... HOW DARE SHE😡😡

Nothing more in it that Laila enacts making Paro suspicious while enlightens the fact of Rudra being afraid of revealing their past to Paro

Out of place things were Samrat's sudden darshan and Dilsher overhearing Kakisa n Samrat's cribs over the new business idea... Where is this leading?

So after a lot of thinking and breaking things our Major saab has decided to spill the beans before Laila does it... 

So on the whole... 
Mausam bigad gaya hai
and precap🤢

So something that makes us wait for the next will be nothing but Paro's reaction to the revelation

by the way... my personal request to bana sa... 

Rudra bana... that kurta doesnt suit u.. so can u please take it off.. 
I mean change to something else looking better on u.. i dont mind u not wearing a kurta though😉

So for the future track... Do i smell the sacrifice taking the form of anger?

or may be bevkufi

I let CV's to do the better
though i want best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I would like paro to distance herself from rudra, but I do not want her to hand him over to her.

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

I would like paro to distance herself from rudra, but I do not want her to hand him over to her.

I dont want too
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I still contend that you all should watch today's episode, for story progression and Rudra's conflict/fear. 
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ya Dear, Darker times indeed. Not just for Paro but for all us RRians. Thinking of tomorrow gives me goosebumps. God! what is Paro going to say? How will she react? What will she do? These thoughts are taking a toll on my little brain 😔. But CV's anything but Paro sacrificinr Rudra to Laila... Please. Firstly, It had been done in so many shows before. Second and important point... just the thought of it happening leaves a bad taste in my mouth. YUCK. Please don't make Paro look stupid for your TRP's. She is a smart and strong women, please keep that intact. I BEG YOU.

Ok, I think I will stop my rambling here. I am really nervous, depressed and sad 😕. Also one last thing, I got used to saying this at the end of my every post for past few days that I as well say it today too... CV's, LAILA KO OUT KARO... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Ahh! now that feels a little better.😳
Edited by Hope - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

I still contend that you all should watch today's episode, for story progression and Rudra's conflict/fear. 

Yes... U r right... The story is moving on... today being the start.. but which direction makes the point😉
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want Paro to ask Rudra what values she has in his life now, demand a proper confession !!!
Paro may think now that if he discards Laila after 8 yrs of physical relation then he can very well discard her anytime and it's very rightful of her to think this way ..
I hope she stays aloof from Rudra now till he confesses his love to her !!Edited by SanzBarbie - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope

Ya, Darker times indeed. Not just for Paro but for all us RRians. Thinking of tomorrow gives me goosebumps. God! what is Paro going to say? How will she react? These thoughts are taking a toll on my little brain 😔. But CV's anything but NO Paro Tyaag Rudra to Laila... Please. It had been done in so many shows before. Also just the thought of it happening leaves a bad taste in my mouth. YUCK. Please don't make Paro look stupid for your TRP's. She is a smart and strong women, please keep that intact. I BEG YOU.

Ok, I think I will stop my rambling here. I am nervous, depressed and sad 😕. Also one last thing, I got used to saying this at the end for past few days that I as well say it today... CV's, LAILA KO OUT KARO... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Ahh! now that feels a little better.😳

do u believe if i say i wanted Laila back in the show? Well yes i did.. because i wanted progress in both Parud relation as well as the story... if only they had used it wisely.. still i see hope in this track... Why? no idea😆
lets just get with the flow n wait for tomorrow😉
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
start to end had to see laila 🤢
i guess dey will send samrat somewhere
i guess tym to say bye to another character
waiting for tom's epi
nd hoping less laila

Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

I want Paro to ask Rudra what values she has in his life now, demand a proper confession !!!
Paro may think now that if he discards Laila after 8 yrs of physical relation then he can very well discard her anytime and it's very rightful of her to think this way ..
I hope she stays aloof from Rudra now till he confesses his love to her !!

👏👏
well said... That'd be a very right way to bring the sacrifice track... i mean the separation... which will being him down on his knees and bring them together back as well😃