Jagrata Express : Vishal is awesome <3

Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I enjoyed the episode. Reason : Vishal👏👏 Also coz it gave us an insight into what would happen next.
Veeba scenes were good. I loved it  coz of Baldev/Vishal. He is charming as Baldev. Right from his dialogue delivery to his mannerisms👏 Baldev mouthed some hilarious one liners today🤣 Bhagwan ne banane gaya kuch aur, aur ban gaya kuch aur🤣 I loved Veera's plan until she started giving explanations to Baldev. She should have been honest with him. She should have told him that she wanted to give it back to him for ruining her brother's rally.

Vishal was again awesome in the drunken act👏👏
I had stopped connecting emotionally to Baldev a long time back. But the Cvs have tried to bring that back and it is slowly working on me😳 I genuinely felt bad for him, when he expressed that he trusted Veera. The guy is in for a huge heart break. I will not blame him for his attitude towards Veera after this. I so want him to ignore her and this track is going to go on for a long time I guess🤔

Veera again trying to show Baldev in a bad light in the precap. I thought the sole aim of her rally was to send a strong message to the Pind. Baldev ruined Ranvi's rally. But that wasn't anything close to sabotaging Ranvi's image in anyway.

As for Ranvi, today's episode proved that he will be a 'puppet' Sarpanch. It would be Veera pulling the strings for sure They have further killed his character for me👎🏼😵

Show Stealer : Vishal/Baldev

P.S: Wouldn't be replying to anyone. I am a little tired😳
Edited by Prii.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the way Baldev said 'Rokta main tainu' when Veera went all 'Agar main koi galat kam karne wali hothi toh tu mainu nahi rokhta?! O batha mainu, o jawab de na!'

Loved the last BalBaggi scene.

Aww@Billa for being a Veera/Bhabhi-shipper and a VeeBa shipper.

(I'm officially a Billa-shipper. ❤️ 😃)

Aww@Jaggi for being a loyal Baldev-shipper.

Aww@Baldev for choosing to go with Billa's faith in Veera rather than Jaggi's suspicion.
For all my claims of not really feeling bad for Baldev or Veera individually 'cos VeeBa are end game, I have to say that I really felt for him in this scene and in the precap. ('Ab toh mainu aisa lagta hai ki Veera na, mujhse woh, woh Heer-Ranjha wala, o Sohni-Mahiwal wala pyaar karne lagi hai, haan.')

I don't hate or blame Veera, but I think I need her to start tripping/falling, feeling something/anything soon!

(She really doesn't know the depth of Baldev's feelings for her...I don't think he does either. And right now she's blindsided by her plan to make him NOT want to marry her and to make Ranvi win the elections. She's stubbornly choosing to only see what she wants to see. I can't compare her to Gunjan, 'cos the fact remains that while Gunjan's intentions were to hurt Ranvi and family, Veera's intentions are simply to make Baldev NOT want to marry her and to make Ranvi win the elections. She's genuinely blind to the other repercussions of her actions at the moment. And that's an important difference, at least to me.

In a way, I'm kinda glad that even though she's the lead, and even though technically her character is always the one on the side of 'good' and responsible for spreading gyan and teaching sabaks etc., she's not being portrayed as 'mahaan'. Her flaws just make her human and 'real' to me.)

Also, just thinking of intense VeeBa (guilty, feeling-something Veera + heart-broken and angry, still feeling-something Baldev) is giving me goosebumps now.

It is going to be awesome.

(I hope.)
Edited by herebedragons - 9 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not writing much today. Yes Vishal is awesome. He has always been. He is the reason why I never quit the show even after so many dhamkis🤣

About Veera, I too had hoped she would accept that she did it knowingly to get back at Baldev. But she chose to be pretentious. I'm not liking this at all.
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode showed a hint of how the further tracks are gonna shape up,
Especially VeeBa track, Baldev's trust will be shattered soon and he's gonna be heart broken the way Veera was when Karan left her. 

But the difference is that she had a family and Ballu to cheer her up. But Baldev is all alone, I won't blame him if he turns too destructive too😭  
Veera using her fake love to spy on him was not done, and also exposing it to the villagers is a big👎🏼
Don't know how can she fall for him after all this... And how can Baldev trust her anymore?? Veera is gonna lose his love and trust simultaneously..

Ranvi will win the elections, but he doesn't deserve it either!!  
Edited by Veebafan - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vishal is awesome !! He is the reason why I am hooked to the show.. And today once again he proved why he is the best actor among the new lot . He was too good today.. The way he walked.. The way he mouthed the dialogues.. His attitude.. His expressions when he was drunk.. Everything was BANG ON !! Kudos to him !! 👍🏼

Coming back to the episode.
I really liked it.. I loved the scene where Baldev's tries to tell Jaggi that Veera loves him and will never do anything wrong with him.. I felt really bad for him.. Iss ladke ka dil zor se tutne wala hai 🥺
I really hope Veera realises ki usne kya kiya hai.. She has to.. 😔

Vishal was the show stealer without a doubt !! ❤️Edited by ST0207 - 9 years ago
sunny303 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: herebedragons

Loved the way Baldev said 'Rokta main tainu' when Veera went all 'Agar main koi galat kam karne wali hothi toh tu mainu nahi rokhta?! O batha mainu, o jawab de na!'

Loved the last BalBaggi scene.

Aww@Billa for being a Veera/Bhabhi-shipper and a VeeBa shipper.

(I'm officially a Billa-shipper. ❤️ 😃)

Aww@Jaggi for being a loyal Baldev-shipper.

Aww@Baldev for choosing to go with Billa's faith in Veera rather than Jaggi's suspicion.
For all of my claims of not really feeling bad for Baldev or Veera individually 'cos VeeBa are end game, I have to say that I really felt for him in this scene and in the precap. ('Ab toh mainu aisa lagta hai ki Veera na, mujhse woh, woh Heer-Ranjha wala, o Sohni-Mahiwal wala pyaar karne lagi hai, haan.')

I don't hate or blame Veera, but I think I need her to start tripping/falling, feeling something/anything soon!

(She really doesn't know the depth of Baldev's feelings for her...I don't think he does either. And right now she's blindsided by her plan to make him NOT want to marry her and to make Ranvi win the elections. She's stubbornly choosing to only see what she wants to see. I can't compare her to Gunjan, 'cos the fact remains that while Gunjan's intentions were to hurt Ranvi and family, Veera's intentions are simply to make Baldev NOT want to marry her and to make Ranvi win the elections. She's genuinely blind to the other repercussions of her actions at the moment. And that's an important difference, at least to me.

In a way, I'm kinda glad that even though she's the lead, and even though technically her character is always the one on the side of 'good' and responsible for spreading gyan and teaching sabaks etc., she's not being portrayed as 'mahaan'. Her flaws just make her human and 'real' to me.)

Also, just thinking of intense VeeBa (guilty, feeling-something Veera + heart-broken and angry, still feeling-something Baldev) is giving me goosebumps now.

(I hope.)

I havne't seen the epi yes (time difference sucks)...and I've posted a lot of my feelings about this in the AT already...

but this part:
For all of my claims of not really feeling bad for Baldev or Veera individually 'cos VeeBa are end game, I have to say that I really felt for him in this scene and in the precap

and this

and this!!!

Is soo on point...I'm in full agreement...I don't hate her...but girlfriend needs to wake the hell up fast...and I think...based on the few segments we have seen...she will soon!!!  and I hope that she feels like shit for what she's done.😃

Great JE Lizzy!!!🤗

Especially this part: 

As for Ranvi, today's episode proved that he will be a 'puppet' Sarpanch. It would be Veera pulling the strings for sure They have further killed his character for me👎🏼😵

Well at least we should be happy that Gunjan won't be holding any strings..LOL...silver lining and all that jazz😃
Edited by sunny303 - 9 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ur right the whoke epi goes to vish kya acting ki.
I love his dialogue they where hilarous.panjabi ke naam par kalank hain 🤣 ballu is so sweet he let ranvi friends in even though he knew ke they r not supporting him .it showd he never keep grudges 👍🏼
Veera & her nataks 👎🏼
Show steler for me was billa & his parjayi prem .he trust his hone wali bhabi so much.jaggi not so much when veera said she trying to correct him he was smiling & all happy .he belves his bhabi even in drinkng scen he is with ballu but not jaggi
Looks like dono ka trust tootega.
I feel bad for ballu he trust her so much but the more the trust more the pain & more she will have to pay gor this.
Precap was boring
Though veera is senting roght message but seems ballu gone crash that too.
P.s- ur so right abt pupet thing i was just telling my mom that this guy cant take decsion of his own 3 women runs his mind.
Ur right he gone be veeras puppet.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I never thought Veera wld go to this extent!
In the beginning it was fun but now its looking like she's purposely using her fake love to sabotage his plans.
Though her intentions are right but I wldnt have complained had she told him the truth on his face in a proper way without behaving like his gf!
It was really heartwrenching to see Baldev snubbing off Jaggi only bcoz he doubted Veera.
He's so hopeful that Veera can never use him no matter wat...poor guy is in for a heartbreak!
I knw he did irritate Veera all this while with his endless marriage talks...but I dont think he deserved such a severe punishment for that!
Just want an intense confrontation between them.
Baldev has to give her back now and shld ignore her completely for days!
Pracap was 🤢
I knw wat Baldev did was wrong...bribing ppl with alcohol for votes.
But I didnt expect Veera to put him down just to show how grt her Veerji is!
I wld have preferred had she been neutral in her approach and then try to make the villagers understand how to vote wisely!
But then thats how politics is done! 😆
Im sure she'll once again use her fake love to manao and take him for shopping! 😔
Im glad he'll get to knw the truth now.

P.S. Vishal looks so hot without his coat! ☺️☺️
And he acts amazingly as Baldev in drunken state!
You cld so feel for him today!
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Baldev looked HOT in the precap !! ☺️ Why does he have to wear coats itni garmi main.. Bechara..
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Smita- To look 26 in the age of 22. :P

Anyways res!! God knows how I'm gonna focus in class :P Reading the updates makes me feel so bad and sad for Baldeva <\3