Rishbala OS: To be or not to be

k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
On a large and soft bed sat a girl dressed in a bridal wear looking her best. She peeped up to see where she was after the girls had left her in the room. They had been giggling and teasing her all through and her cheeks had gotten blood tinged hearing them. She had been anxious about this night since the day her marriage was fixed and the apprehension was way too much at this moment for her. She looked up to take in the beauty of the room. Her bed was decorated with flowers and there were candles lighted all around the room. In the centre there was a water filled golden vessel which had floating petals and exotic smelling candles lighted. The room was a beauty, not much she could make out about the colour of the room but she could see alternating blue and white around the room. She imagined how the room would look in bright sunlight when it would filter through the large windows.

She remembered how her mother had been happy about the relation when Radha Aunty had proposed her son for Madhu. Oops... Not Aunty anymore. Mom as she said RK calls her. RK.. The successful businessman.. Not many people reach the heights that he has reached at his age. She remembered her mother telling her while trying to coax her to agree to the proposal... she remembered the only time she had met him before. He was a beauty to be seen. Like a Greek God he had emerged through the bright sunlight in that beautiful beach side restaurant. The man sure has a taste, that she had decided that day itself when she had stepped into the beautiful serene restaurant. And when she saw him coming she felt that he had chosen this place to match his personality with the background for sure. She envied the looks he had been getting as he entered the place and when he sat down in front of her, only then she realised that it was not her dream.
"Madhubala, I suppose..?" The deep voice shook her out of her dreamland.
She nodded her head nervously.
" I guess you know why we are here?" He asked in a business like tone but still Madhu blushed indicating that she knew well.
"Well Madhubala, I dont want to know much except... Do u have a boyfriend? Or had in the past?" He asked a little awkwardly but not ashamed of his question.
Madhu looked at him in gaping shock and shook her head in a negative.
"See.. I dont want any kind of secrets coming out afterwards so lets discuss it in the open.." he said looking at her intently. She just looked at him not knowing how she should respond to such a question.
"I hope you can speak?" He asked getting suspicious as she hadnt uttered a word and just talked in gestures uptil now.
"Yes Ofcourse..." she hurried her tongue to spit out.
RK took a sigh of relief.
"I have not been in any relationship before... though there was a guy in college who approached me but I was adamant on being married arranged. Seems he was not interested in marrying because he didnt send any proposal to my parents." Madhu said looking down at her hands.
"Ohh.. Good.. well I had been in an arranged relationship.." he said non chalantly. Madhu looked at him confused. What does he mean by arranged relationship. She had heard arranged marriage but this was strange. She looked at him curiously.
"I didnt understand" she said not getting an answer.
"Oh.. My marriage was fixed qith this girl Dipali... but after 2 months it was broken because she wanted to marry someone else.." he said firmly.
"Oh.. thats bad..." Madhu said showing sympathy though she was happy about it.
"No.. its good... It would have been bad If she would have done that after marriage.. Apparently her parents had forced her... " he said in a non affected tone.
Madhu nodded her head in agreement. She realised that the man was not only handsome but intelligent and kind hearted too.
"So i believe... Things are clear between us... Is there something I should know?" He asked raising an eyebrow enquiringly.
Madhu felt like telling him how breath takingly handsome he looked but then she decided against it as she concluded that he must already be well aware of the fact. So she just shook her head slightly in a negative.
"Do you want to ask something?" He asked as he now looked down at the menu card to open it.
"I think you already told me what I deserved to know... So.. I dont think I need to ask anything..." She said smiling at him innocently.
RK looked at her smile and for a second he was frozen. Her hazel brown deep eyes, as if had held his soul captive. He suddenly dropped his head at the menu card reading intently. Madhu felt that a bit rude as she had expected atleast a smile in reciprocation. Maybe he was a little introvert. She thought to herself.
"So now... What are you going to eat...?" He asked her.
----------
She smiled as she remembered the day. Just then she heard a click and all her senses focused to the source of the sound as she lowered her head in anticipation. Her breath increased as she waited for someone to enter the room. She heard haevy firm footsteps entering the room and somehow even without looking she knew it was her husband. Her breath deepened and she waited for him to speak.
RK looked at his beautiful wife sitting in the middle of his bed. He had a strange feeling filled with excitement, joy and apprehension as he thought that until yesterday he used to sleep alone on it. Though he had not wanted anyone's company but still he felt contended thinking that no more would he be alone here. He cleared his throat to make Madhu aware that he was in the room now not knowing that she had known it since the time he had breathed in that air. Madhu with a jerk looked up to see him.

He just stood there seeing how very much beautiful she looked today. That day when he first saw her at the restaurant he had felt his heartbeat slowing down and his stormy world coming to a soft and easy pace. She had had such an effect on him that he had gotten afraid of her. He couldnt even think that she could look anymore beautiful than that but here she sat clearly proving him wrong. When he had seen her that day he couldnt believe that such a beauty could be left unengaged. After gaining his senses back the first thought that had come to his mind was how can anyone not have approached her. That was the reason that he had asked her such question as his first conversation with her. He just wanted to be sure.

Madhu looked at him with expectant eyes. She thought RK wanted to say something to her.
"I think you should change to something comfortable.." he said nervously though he tried his best to hide it from his voice.
Madhu nodded her head and got up to go to the changing room. As she entered the room she took a deep breath of relief and of excitement. Being in the presence of the most handsome and sexy man ever she had met, she was getting restless. But hey... did he just send her away...
"Hasn't he seen any movies or serials for that matter... Dont they lift the ghooghat in slow motion to see the bride's face..." she said to herself confused at her wits' end. "He should have seen those... I had seen all such movies so that I know what is to be done... He doesnt even know what he has to do at Suhagraat..." she said agitatedly as she unpinned her dupatta. "Kabhi kabhi mere dil mei khayal aata hai..." she hummed as she took her jewellery off. "K jaise tujhko banaya gaya hai mere liye... Suhagraat hai ghunghat utha raha hoon mai..." she sighed at the line she took her earings off... "I wish he had at least heard the song... Come On... Who in the country would not have heard this..." her eyes went wide... "There's even a modernised version of it now... Is he an alien...?" She said frustrated. "Who would have thought that she would have to take all these things off on her own on her wedding night.." she continued blabbering to herself.
RK who was sitting in his room trying to get his heart at normal pace. Imagining a girl naked in his channging room was sending chills down his spine. He felt like barging in and devouring her nakedness. But he just tried to hold himself back in the bed. He took a magazine from the side table and tried focusing himself. On the very first page was a hot gossip. Well not hot as in being new but hot because he felt hot reading that. "The Most Eligible Bachelor in the Business World getting Married this week..."
"Would anyone let me focus somewhere out of this marriage discussion." He was exasperated. Just then he heard a beautiful sing song voice. "Kabhi kabhi mere dil mei..." His wife sang the song under her breath. She was not loud but the strange quiteness in the room made her audible. He felt a tranquility as he heard her beautiful soothing voice. "Suhaagraat hai ghoonghat utha raha hoon mai.." came the next line...
RK's body stiffened. "Not again!!! Can anybody miss a channce to remind me that I am bloody married and I should be the one ripping off her clothes right now..." he said agitated. The frustration grew in him as he waited for her to emerge out of the changing room. As much as he waited it seemed years to him.
"What is the woman doing inside? Has she planned to sleep in there?" He got horrified at the thought. "No no... I had just sent her so that she gets sometime to relax. I am in no plan to sleep right now.." he got restless.

Madhu on the other hand was searching for something decent to wear in her bag. Looks like that stupid Trishna has packed all the frills and fancies. Where is a proper night dress. She cant go out in front of him in these, he would think she is desperate. Its taking time, what he might be thinking. Oh no... what if he slept thinking that she was taking long. Oh no... She wont be just sleeping. Atleast she wants to talk and know about him.
She quickly took out the most decent thing she could find in her bag. It was a sea green coloured chemise which ended midway between her knees and ankles. She was still nervous about the straps. It still seemed revealing. She somehow gathered courage and stepped out of the changing room. RK relaxed seeing her. So she hadnt planned on sleeping there. But his heart started thumping again. Like a goddess from beneath the sea she walked to him. Her perfectly toned calves and her milky white skin agaiinst the sea green fabric. He just couldnt understand how much wrong she is going to prove him. Just when he thinks that she cant look more beautiful than this, she would come up and defy him.
Madhu raised her eyelids and saw RK sitting with a magazine. 'oh great.. So we are going to read.. On our bloody suhagraat.. wowww different. Isnt it..? Oh God... Trishna and Ria are gonna laugh their hearts out when I would tell them..." she thought cursing her destiny as she came to sit on her side of the bed. She looked at RK once again. And he gave him a cordial smile.
"So... You like reading at night?" Madhu asked hesitantly as she had come to conclusion that this greek God was just good to look at and in other departments he is dumber than her. 'Dumb and Dumber' she giggled as she thought of them both.
"No... Not at all.. I was just..." RK tried to defend himself getting embarassed that he was reading a stupid magazine when he should be doing ahm ahm with his wife. "I was reading this.." he finally got a way out as he showed her the article which was about their marriage. Madhu looked at it getting curious and a bright smile came over her lips as she read her name written with RK's. RK got lost in her smile. What should he do... just pounce on her as if she was her prey or wait for her to get into the mood. But how would he know if she wants it or not.
"Nice..." she said smiling.
RK nodded his head as he took away the magazine and kept it back. He switched the lights off. The room now enlightened with the light of the candles. They both lied down. They were lying upright. Madhu waited for her 'Dumber' to do something, while he tried to judge how he should initiate. He turned to face her side. Madhu turned her head to his side as she saw him turning. Suddenly she felt a hand at her waist, her whole body stiffened at his touch. He got even more crazy as he realised what effect he had caused on her. Slowly his hand traced its way upwards.

Her breath caught as she realised where his hand would be if he ascended it any further. She pulled her breathed out as much as she could to hide her chest as if it could just vanish. But she realised that they wouldn't, instead they had plans to defiantly and unashamedly be there and let his hand take over. As his hand reached the forbidden territory her eyes grew wide. For the first time she had felt a touch apart from her own at that part. RK was going crazy, not just because of the soft body beneath his firm hand but also because of the series of changes in expressions as he moved his hand. Madhu's eyes were now closed as she waited for him to cause havoc to her body. And not late enough his hand was pressing her beauties. She bit her lip to stop herself from moaning. RK realised that she is stopping her moans. He came closer to her ear- "Let it Go..." he whispered in the most sexy tone..
His voice in her ear caused her to release her breath suddenly which resulted in moaning. He could no longer control himself. He rolled on top of her. They stared in each other's eyes as they lost themselves in other's passion filled eyes. They were now breathing heavily. RK could no longer control himself and he took her lips in his. As their lips touched they got lost in waves of passion and want for each other.
-------
The sunlight basked in the room filtering through the windows. Madhu opened her eyes and looked around. She saw RK lying beside her. He looked so innocent in his sleep. Not like he looks when he behaves like the businessman hardened by the ways of the corporate world and surely not at all the way he behaved last night. She giggled at the thought. She tried to move when she realised that RK's arm was over her. She felt a sweet tingle realising that. Surely last night was the best night she could have imagined.
Her 'Dumber' was not that dumb afterall. She lifted his hand slowly and got out of the bed.

Madhu came down to greet Radha and others. She took their blessings and chatted for a while. After some time Radha asked her to take coffee and breakfast for RK. Madhu was way too nervous to go back to the same room where she had been in her most vulgar position with RK.
She entered the room and looked at the bed where RK was still asleep. She kept the breakfast on the table that was kept at one end near the window.
She went near the bed and sat beside him. "RK.." she called out. He didnt move. "RK" she called a bit loudly but still he didnt move. She raised her hand to shake him but as she was to touch him she realised he was still naked. She suddenly got conscious and was blushing profusely. "RK..." she tried to wake him up without touching again.
At last she had no other way except to shake him. She held his shoulder and slightly shook him. RK woke up with a jerk. His eyes narrowed at the light around. He saw Madhu sitting beside him fully dressed. He got confused as to how she was dressed. When he had woke up some time back, she was lying with him in her most naked form. By the time he accustomed his eyes to the light and his mind to the surroundings Madhu went back to the breakfast table and prepared coffee. RK saw her sitting om the chair. The slight and peaceful smile on her face was lightening up his room. She was in a yellowish green saree and her still damp curls fell on one side. RK felt as the luckiest person seeing her sitting in his room. He wanted to love her again.
He tried to get up when he heard a gasp and he noticed that he was still naked. He suddenly looked at Madhu to see where the gasp came from and he saw Madhu's horrified face seeing him. He broke into a smile seeing her innocence. RK raised an eyebrow at her as if asking her what is the big deal about it now. Madhu felt a blush creeping her face. RK looked at her naughtily as he put one leg on the floor. Madhu looked on in anticipation and confused about what she should do. RK's smile turned into a smirk as he put his other leg down. Madhu's eyes went wide and she tried averting her gaze to othwr things but her eyes seemed defiant. RK jerked to stand up, and Madhu gasped even loudly and shut close her eyes.
RK broke into a laugh at her soundly. As he held his stomach. Madhu opened one of her eye and saw RK Still sitting on bed with the blanket covering upto his waist. Madhu frowned seeing him laughing at her and started mixing sugar in coffee. The way she moved the spoon showed her annoyance. RK stood up while Madhu still read deeply into the coffee cup. RK picked up his track pants that were now neatly kept near the bed. He looked at Madhu who was now frowning but yet the apprehension on her face was evident. RK smirked seeing her as he picked his towel instead of pants, wrapped it around his waist and stepped towards the table. Madhu, who thought that RK has now dressed, looked up casually and to her horror her Greek God was now in a little less than his full glory. Her jaw dropped as RK casually sat at the other end of the table.
"What?" He made a confused face at her. "You are here or else I dont even stick this thing around myself." He said looking at the towel in disgust as if it was the most wretched thing in the world. Madhu's breath caught up hearing that and she just couldnt understand whether she should run out of the room or scare him into the washroom.
"Come On Madhubala... Dont behave like that... What is it that you havent seen?" He asked looking at her curiously as if asking some general knowledge question.
"If you were not my husband I would have sued you..." Madhu said as she tried to control the feelings that were now tingling her whole body.
"If you were not my wife you would never Ever in your dreams be able to witness this.." he said confidentally.
Madhu's frown curved into a shy smile. She forwarded his coffee to him.
"I was planning to have something else for breakfast..." he said as he looked at her intently.
Madhu looked up to meet his eyes.. "Tell me. I will try to get it.." she said innocently when she noticed RK's devouring eyes piercing through her. Suddenly she felt naked even when fully covered. Just his gaze was creating a storm in her and she just wanted to loose herslef in his arms now. As breath deepened RK knew he had hit all her right points. He held her arm and slightly pulled it as gesture to come to him. Madhu as if hypnotised by him stood up and went to him. He made her sit on his lap and the next thing she knew was she was kissing him. Soon they both were deeply lost into each other.
---------
The days passed by and Madhu felt the happiest person. Though RK wont tallk to her much or open up yet she knew they both were happy. She had come to the conclusion that he was a bit introvert. It had been 10 days since her marriage and she was deeply in love with her husband.

As for RK he didnt want to think much. Though unknowingly he would be thinkng of Madhu most of the time but yet he would hesitate to acknowledge that. Every evening he would return back home and his beauutiful wife would be greetibg him with the sweetest smile ever. He would feel restless the whole day to return back home to see her beautiful and happy face with the most beauutiful smile. Even during hus work he would be thinking of previous nights with Madhu. He was amazed to see the way Madhu was opening up with each passing day. She had become way more responsive.

RK was working on some important project when he heard a knock. He looked up and asked the person to come in.
The door opened and Madhu stood in front. She was very excited and was unable to control her lips from grinning. She was dressed in a green coloured long skirt which ended just above her ankles and a greenish yellow coloured top. Paired with matching accessories.
"Madhu... you... here? All of a sudden" RK asked confused though delighted himself.
"Yup... Just thought to give you a surprise.." Madhu said as she entered the room and sat authoritatively on the chair in front.
"Well.. thanks a lot.. but you know I was working.." he said in a business like tone suddenly.
"Ofcourse I know you must be working... what else would you do in office.. Dont worry I am not going to disturb you..." she said as she started playing with the paper weight.
RK shook his head at her and then buried his head back to the files. Madhu kept fidgeting with tge stationary. "I thought you must be missing somehing.." she said taking a deep breath.
RK was getting frustratted with the fact that he wasnt able to concentrate on his work. Seeing her infront of him he wanted to grab her and just make love with her that very moment. Already Madhu's presence in his life had made him quite useless in his own perception as he would be thinking about her most of the time and now when she sat infront of him he just couldnt stop his mind from imagining things that he could do with her in his cabin.
"Madhu.. you should just go..." he said in an authoritative tone.
"Really? I dont think you are any happy to see me here..." she said pouting and that made RK even more hungry for her.
"Madhu.." he said firmly not knowing what else to say to control himself.
Madhu sighed and looked at him with innocent eyes, she was quite hurt. The more she behaved like this the more the devil inside RK was waking up.
"I thought you feel happy seeing me here..." she said disheartened as she looked at her hands.
"Shut up Madhu and just Go away.. I have to concentrate on this. And I have meeting in an hour for which I had worked whole night.. Just better stay away and be what you are..." he almost shouted in anger not on her but at himself.
"Be what I am? What am I RK?" Madhu asked shocked at his sudden outburst and specially whatt caught her attention was the last line.
"You are just for sex... and you do that brilliantly.. but dont try to interfere in everything... do you understand" he said that in a dangerous tone. And Madhu was left dumbstruck. She felt a hard blow on her whole being and identity. She just stared at him for the next few seconds and then she felt the her pieces beginning to fall down. Her eyes now red with hurt and fury. Tears ready to well up but she was not the kind to just give herself away infront of him. She took in a deep breath and controlled herself from breaking down. She held her bag that was kept on the chair beside her. Opened it and took something out.
RK saw her utterly confused himself over what he said and why he said that and moreover why wasnt Madhu shouting at him. He saw her taking out something from her bag. It was a file. What? Is she giving me divorce? That was the first question that came in his mind. The way he behaved with her what else could he have thought when Madhu didnt burst angry on him which he expected the most.
In a shaking yet strong voice Madhu spoke up. "This is the file on which you had worked whole night and prepared for the meeting. You had left it on your table." Saying this she kept the file on his table and stood. RK looked at her dumbstruck. His voice had gone somewhere deep into the dungeons. She turned away when RK opened his mouth to call her but couldnt find his voice. and in no time Madhu was out of his cabin and the door banged shut.
RK was now frustrated with hinself. How could he just burst on her. She just came to give his file and he screamed on her for no reason. Reason? She looked damn sexy... but thats not her fault. He was still scolding himself when his assistant came in to call him for meeting. "I would talk to her in the evening... She would nevertheless bug me at home for my behaviour..." he thought as he stood up to go to the conference room.
That day when he returned home he was apprehensive and anxious to see Madhu. As he entered the hall his eyes roamed for Madhu. Normally she would be in the hall itself. RK had come to believe that Madhu stays there to greet him but today she wasnt there. He took a deep breath and thought that maybe she was busy in something else. So he proceeded to his room thinking that soon Madhu would come to the room with breakfast. He freshened up and changed and waited for Madhu. After some time the door knocked. "Why Madhu is knocking??" He snorted.
"Come in!!" He shouted and to his shock Patil came in with a tray with breakfast.
RK glared at him as if he had done some crime. "What are you doing here?" He asked angrily.
"Madam sent breakfast for you.." Patil said dreading him.
"And where is she?" He asked irritated.
"She is in the kitchen.." he said meekly.
" Is there some festival..?" RK asked confused.
"No chief..."
"Hmmm Okay.. keep the tray here..." he said uninterested.
Patil kept the tray and went away. "So Madhu is really upset with me... Okay... Let me have some energy then I will decide how to calm her down.." he said to himself as he proceeded to the table. He took in the first sip and he knew Madhu was quite irritated. The coffee was very much simialr to how she prepares but only that it was sour instead. Looks like she put salt instead of sugar, he smiled to himself. "Dont worry... I am gonna make up for it..." he said as he drank the coffee.
It had been 2 hours and RK was getting restless as he wasnt able to see even her face for once. He came down for dinner and Radha greeted him.
"Come Rishu... Have dinner.." she said as normally as she was on any other day. That means Madhu hasnt told about their facade to anyone. He smiled at her and sat down. But his eyes were just searching for his beautiful wife. Where was she... He kept on looking here and there but couldnt find her.
"Mom.. Where is Madhu?" He asked her finally unable to control.
"Madhu... she was a little tired and was not feeling well.. so she went to sleep..." Radha told him casually.
"What... but she didnt tell me..." he said confused but then he realised taht she was not unwell but she was upset because of him.
"Strange... she must have told you.. anyways you can see her after dinner for sure... Take care of her beta... she is away from her parents and in such times a woman misses her mother the most. And I had promised Padmini ji that she would be so happy that she would forget even her.." Radha kept on her chats about Madhu and Padmini. RK just smiled at her and kept on eating.
He entered the room and found Madhu sleeping with her back at his side. He smiled seeing her. He knew she wasnt sleeping. RK lied down on his side of the bed. And the next he had his arm around Madhu's waist as he took deep breath and took in Madhu's smell. he kept his hand on her stomach and pulled her closer to him. To his surprise Madhu didnt offend at all. He started nibbling on her neck and kissed it. Soon passion took over him and he just continued with his assaults on her. Madhu too lost herself in him and they were now passionately making out.
As the sunlight filtered the room RK woke up and to his dissapointment Madhu was not there on the bed. He looked around and there was no sign of her. He frowned and went to washroom to freshen up. When he came out he saw his breakfast all ready on the table and coffee simmering with heat. He looked around but Madhu was still not there. He frowned. He had thought last night that Madhu had forgiven him. He just took the dry toast and stuffed it in his mouth out of anger. He went down to talk to Madhu. He went to kitchen, to garden, living room but she was not there.
"Mom.. Where is Madhu.." he asked firmly trting to maintain politeness.
"Ohh Madhu.. You surely took good care of her... She was perfectly fine today... and she said she wanted to visit the temple so she went away just 5 minutes back.." Radha told him smiling happily as she read the newspaper.
RK gritted his teeth in anger... "Temple... I thought after marriage husband becomes the Parmeshwar... So whom she has went to when I am here?" He asked frustrated.
"Shhh... Rishu... Dont say like that.. its blasphemy... She would come back in some time... why are you over reacting.." she was baffled at him.
"Some time... Great.. I would be in office in that much of time.." he said frustrated as he proceeded to his car.
That day too when he came back the same incidents repeated. Madhu was nowhere to be seen. Some excuse or the other and she would neglect coming in front of him. At nght she was again on the bed and when RK tried to talk to her she just kissed him and soon they were making out again. As being away from her was building his sexual tension even more.
It was the third day with same repeats and now RK was himself angry at Madhu. He decided that he would no longer run after her or even wont do sex at night. He thought Madhu might just talk if he also stays distant. But to his dissapointment that didnt happen. Madhu kept on her same routine. And they would sleep at night. RK was missiing her smile and her damp curly hair when she woukd meet him in the morning after bathing. He missed those drops of water which fell on him when she used to wake him up after bathing. The smile that lit his entire room and her talks of the whole world when she would be having evening brunch with him after he came back. He had never realised but he had been yearning for her since the day after their marriage not just sexually but also as a partner. Though he never shared his problems with her yet she used to ask him everyday about his day at office and his problems. He might not have felt it then but now he felt he need that she should come and ask him. It had been 10 days since that day at office and Madhu had not complained or argued.
He decided that today he would go back home early so that she is not able to plan something to escape from him. He entered the gate and heard a sweet laughing sound. He looked around and saw Madhu playing with their pet birds. And giving them bread crumbs to eat from her own hands. RK couldn't understand what she found so amusing in those birds that she was laughjng and suddemly he felt jealous of those birds. "Those things arent doing anything and she is giving them so much attention.. they even cant talk... and what in the hell did I do that I dont even get a glance of her now..." he scoffed.
Madhu suddenly felt a presence and looked up. Suddenly she looked as if she saw some ghost. She stood up with a jerk. Her smile vanished and she ran into the house. RK frowned seeing her. He went into the house. He entered and Madhu was nowhere to be seen. It seemed as if he dreamt of her and Madhu wasnt even there. He turned back to confirm and saw the birds still eating the bread crumbs that had fallen on the ground. He was confident that she was there. He searched for her but agaiin she was absent. He went to kitchen and found her preparing toast for him.
"So you are here..." he said loudly.
Madhu's face was as if she was caught by a lion. She just looked down as she prepared the food.
"Rishu.. you are early today..." Radha says delighted.
"Yes mom... I had some important work..." he said eyeing Madhu.
She smiled and went back as she realised that he wants to talk to Madhu. RK came to stand behind Madhu while she stiffened. He came close to her ear and whispered.
"Come to our room.. Now..." he whispered but noticed that Madhu's face didnt show any difference. He was doubtful that she would even come.
"I want to have sex.." saying this he went away. Chills ran through Madhu's body. As much as she wanted to hate it but he had this effect on her body which shhe couldn't ignore.
Thinking about Madhu's behaviour all these days he had found that Madhu was not hesitating from sex. He didnt know tye reason why but he thought maybe she likes it the way he does and thats why even when angry at him she is not able to block this part.
Madhu entered the room with the tray in her hands and kept it on the table as she prepared coffee. RK looked at her and smirked. His guess was right. She did want sex. It was time to set scores straight. He came and sat on the chair while Madhu served him coffee. He kept his intense gaze on her. She was ever so calm as if nothing had happened between them. She gave him the toast while took one and ate herself casually.
"Stop it, Madhu..." he said finally giving up on his stare as he felt that it was not of much use as Madhu wasnt even once meeting his eyes. Shr looked up at him intently.
"okay..." she muttered softly and kept the toast back in the tray.
"You know I am not talking about that..." he said frutrated.
"What did I do?" She asked softly.
"Why are you ignoring me... Why are you... Just.. Just absent from everywhere..." he said not knowing what else to say.
But Madhu just looked at him confused.
"You want to talk straight?" He asked with his nostrils flaring now.
"No... I thought you had some work thats why I came.. If thats not the case I think I should go and help Mummyji for dinner." She said as she started getting up.
"Dont behave like that... You dont talk to me... you dont come to see me off... you dont come to greet me when i am back. You dont tell me anything about yourself... you dont ask about me... You dont do anything except for sex... At least you should have complained.. you shhould have shouted at me for saying all those things to you... You should have fought... But you are just vanished.." he finally vented himself out.
Madhu just looked at him calmly as she again sat down and then looked at her feet.
"You had said that I am just for sex and I am even brilliant in that.." she said laughing faintly at the last part. "So I am just sticking by you... Not trying to be more than what I am.." she said smiling faintly.
RK looked at her with hurtful eyes. He was filled with guilt. Madhu felt tears threatening her eyes so she got up and went to the curtain as if to settle it properly. Though she just wanted to get away from that moment and control her tears from faling down. She was fidgeting with the curtain when she felt RK's chest touching her back and the next secomd RK was hugging her from the back with all his intensity.
"I need you Madhu..." he said in a shaky voice and Madhu realised that he was crying. Madhu tried to say something but her own voice was blocked because of the lump that had formed in her throat.
"I need you... Not your body... Please Madhu... Come back to me..." he managed to say without breaking down.
Madhu turned around and saw a tear that was tracing down his cheek. She felt a pain deep within on seeing it. She wiped of the tear and shook her head in gesture for him not to cry.
"I am sorry... I know I hurt you... I..." He said when Madhu kissed him and this was not that kiss which she used to do to make him stop rather it was as if she was promising him and all the emotions that she was locking up for past days came rushing out.
As they broke the kiss, she looked up at him. "I am Sorry RK... But you never talked much or told me anything about yourself and after that day I thought that this was th reason why you kept a distance apart from sex. So I just let it go.. I shouldnt have done that..." she said with tears in her eyes.
"No Madhu iys not your fault... It was me and my insecurities and fears" he said tryng to ease Madhu
"Insecurities?" She asked him confused.
"Actually Madhu... I think I should tell you.. And you even deserve to know... But please dont think bad about us..." he started leaving her and holding her hand. Madhu grew apprehensive as to what he was going to say. Does he have an affair? Or he had it earlier...
"Please come sit here.. " he made her sit on the chair and sat beside her. "When I was 8 years old. Mom left me and Dad for another man. I never knew what the reasons were and neither have I ever tried to know." He continued. Madhu relaxed that it was not about him havving any affair or something and she even felt disgusted at herself for feeling that way as anyhow RK was troubled.
"But she had left us for that man.. Kuku Bhatia... and Dad raised me up alone. Seejng him and the condition where his marriage had led him to I had decided that I am never going to marry. I dont know I thought bad about the women or about myself but anyhow I was determined not to marry. But then when I was 17 year old, Dad died. And me being a minor I was made to live with mom and her husband. He was a good man and I dont have any complaints from him. Living with him and mom I had somehow accepted them both. Not that he could ever take my dad's place. But I didnt want to hate my mom or complain to her. Actually I dont even regard her that much as to complain. I camt get close to her. Seeing her somewhere reminds me of my dad and her betrayal." She realised that was the reason why RK was never frank with his mom. And that had made her think that he is an introvert because it was not just her but even his mom that he didnt talk much to. And also her name.. Radha Bhatia. She had wondered about it the first time she heard but them she thought that she must have maitained her paternal surname rather than taking up husband's.
"But you know na.. A man is a man.. As I grew up I had these fantasies and sexual cravings... I might not look like that but I am quite an old fashioned man. My dad had always instilled in me that only marriage allows for such an explicit relation..." he said laughing faintly.
Madhu looked at him with suspicious expression. "Dont you dare lie to me that you are virgin?" She said.
"Of course I am..." he said defensively.
" You dont seem so... in fact really experienced.." she said still looking suspiciously.
"Well... I would prefer to take it as a compliment..." he said smiling naughtily.
Madhu blushed and looked down.
"Anyways so when I couldnt control myself anymore through the cold showers I had to give in to mom's pestering for marriage. And then I landed with you.." he ended with a sweet smile.
Madhu looked at him and shook her head at his sillyness.
"What it be.. now that confirms that you married me for sex.." Madhu said trying to act hurt though she was now relaxed.
"Yes... I did marry you for sex..." he said nodding thoughtfully while Madhu's jaw dropped. She expected him to clarify himself and give his love declarations.
" But you changed me Madhu... You made me love myself and more than that you. I had thought I would never loose myself to a woman but you made me fall for you even before I realised that... I might have craved for a body for my needs but now I crave for the voice that wakes me up, the eyes that make me forget the world. For those damp hair which moisten my dry being. The smile that lights my dark world. I want you to hear me and talk to me. To caress my hair and make me sleep. I can swear that I can live with your love and pampering now without having any sex. I just want a partner now... My better half to complete myself.." he said all that looking straight into her eyes. And she smiled through the tear filled eyes. He knelt down in front of her. "I love you Madhu..." he said with all the conviction in his heart.
Madhu broke into happy tears. She got down from the chair and knelt infront of him. And hugged him tightly. "I love you too RK..." They both cried hugging each other tightly as if their world depended on it.
"And RK..." Madhu said as they calmed down. "Hmmm" RK reolied.
"You might not need sex now but I do..." she said naughtily.
"Ohhooo... You are such a despo..." he teased her.

That night they couldnt go down for dinner. Madhu had called through intercom and told Radha that she was not well and they wouldd eat later on.
As their love making session came to a pause and Madhu was lying with her head resting on RK's chest, RK interrupted her.
"Madhu.. Dont you want to know why I shouted at you that day?" He asked.
"Hmmm..." she said snuggling closer to him.
"You were looking so damn sexy that day that I was getting tempted seeing you. But we were in office and I had to control.. so I took that frustration on you.." he said naughtily.
"Really? Was it that..?" She said getting up from his chest and seeing his face.
He nodded still smiling.
"How sweet... You should have told me we would have tried instead of this 10 days drama..." she said rolling her eyes.
"You are unbelievable... You are going to be my end, woman.." RK's eyes widened hearing her.
"Come on... Lets end you.." she said as she got over him again.

---------
I hope its good.. please like and commenting.. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
fantastic n  loved it.at a gripping n well written osπŸ‘ Edited by vmpy - 10 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome osπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
beginning - β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
middle - πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
ending - πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
both d dumbo's turns to despo'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
i loved iπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
keep writing more😳😳😳
thank uπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by madhurish - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Your os came when I want it one. Long time haven't read any long os before you. It was romantic, sad, emotional, lovely all together. Madhu must have really felt bad a wife is not only for one thing and good she makes him realise. Though wife stays at home but it is major to how she runs home. She is life of a man and RK he blurred out liked Madhu obeyed him sincerely. Her silence showed how much she was hurt. She almost lost herself. She smiles and tries to find little happiness but RK really broke her heart. That when RK saw her smiling after days he felt restless to see it more. RK has his own reason but he never opens himself before but in true way he opened at the end in front of her. They were like true magical couple. Nice update keep it up and thanks for sharing. πŸ€— Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's a fantastic  long os with  mixed feelings...
too good yaar...plz continue to write rishbala os & thanks for pm Edited by shasha1989 - 10 years ago
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute one! And Greek-God RK ... hmmm 
Crazy_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic work
Loved it
Every thing was well written from start to end
Rishbala wedding
Their night den madhu loving rk n for rk its just sex