Caress.....

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
That's the word that came to my mind, when I saw a pair of sinful eyes watching his bride. The soulful pair caressing every part of her body and soul. The way he looked at her...if only eyes could speak or kill...He sat there, observing her, watching her every expression, every action, reaction, thought, dialogue...absorbing everything about her. His watchful silence, magnetic and intense, passionate to the core.

The unaware innocent that she was, Paro, was totally clueless. And that has always been the case. Rudra is deep waters, quiet yet extremely intense, while she is a bubbling monsoon spring, jumping with glee, gurgling through the boulders of life and marriage. She yearns for his love, but is blissfully unaware that when unleashed, it can storm and stomp her life away. She wants him to love her, but does she know what she is asking for?? Cause love for Paro is very different than what it is for Rudra!! For her it is life saving, for Rudra it can be life taking. For Paro, its a breath of fresh air, but coming from Rudra it can be suffocating to the extreme. While Paro thinks its all light and airy, the day Rudra loves, it will be dark and brooding, all consuming.

Coming back...his eye were utterly romantic. Satin smooth, velvet soft. He soaked her in, her thoughts, her confusion, her anger, her tantrum, her indecision...everything. And enjoyed every minute of his Paro. He found her utterly irresistible. Her helplessness, her fragile vulnerability driving him insane. How utterly besotted where those eyes?? How softly he caressed her through his eyes!! His gaze enveloping her in a cocoon of love, of security, of safety, wrapping her the soft silk of silent love.

As he sat there, motionless, watchful, wary of her every movement, lest she gets hurt, he hugged her, made love to her, all through his gaze. And when he couldn't help himself, when he lost his control, he simply had to get up and do the same with his soft hands. He had to brush her hair off her face, he simply had to touch her. Any excuse, any flimsiest of reasons would have sufficed, cause all he wanted to do was to feel her, her softness, her innocence. He was under a spell. A caress that finally spilled from his eyes to his fingers!!

If only Paro could see how he caressed her for so long, with sheer love and devotion but then, if she could see, Rudra wouldn't have let himself go. The man only loses his iron control, when she is sleeping or unconscious or blind to his eyes.

A caress, a dream, a whisper of adoration...
Edited by eveline - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
beautiful scene and it does need some input
Will be back later😳
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVII

beautiful scene and it does need some input

Will be back later😳

I know..sigh ...his eyes on her☺️!!
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful post baisa..

and a beautiful scene indeed...did u notice hw his expressions changed wid every statement of hers..perfectly in tandem..hmmm... :):)
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Beautiful post baisa.
Just like the beautiful scene.
His expressive eyes said it all.
LadyLucifer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
Thank you for your post... One of my fav scenes from tday's epi... The way he looked at her... 😳You're right...he was making love with his eyes 😃  bt at the same time...he was alert too...protecting her...  😊 Thats what i like the most abt Major Ranawat... His protectiveness.. 

--kate--
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi279

Beautiful post baisa..

and a beautiful scene indeed...did u notice hw his expressions changed wid every statement of hers..perfectly in tandem..hmmm... :):)

mmm...you bet I noticed. His eyes reflecting all shades her speech prompted. Gorgeous!!
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Beautiful post baisa.
Just like the beautiful scene.
His expressive eyes said it all.

his eyes...melting pools of passion...loved their expressions. Ashish did a phenomenal job here..!!👏
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: kate_austen

Hi,

Thank you for your post... One of my fav scenes from tday's epi... The way he looked at her... 😳You're right...he was making love with his eyes 😃  bt at the same time...he was alert too...protecting her...  😊 Thats what i like the most abt Major Ranawat... His protectiveness.. 

--kate--

his protectiveness, his possessiveness are so unique to this relationship. He was loving her and at the same time protecting her, as you pointed out!!
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully stated eveline!!😳

With just one pair of eyes, if this pair could create this magic, I was just wishing for the day when both pairs of eyes are "caressing" the other. The day when they reach that level of understanding and comfort with one another.
Edited by Msfrootie - 9 years ago