Please bring back Major Rudra Pratap Ranavat

fabashish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The current story line is really becoming lame. I started watching Rangrasiya because of it's fabulous sets. Glamorous outdoors of  Rajasthan. Very compelling story line and Power pact performances. I reside in USA. And usually can stay interested in any daily show for about 25 t0 50 episodes  then it turns me off. This is the 1St show I  have followed the longest because of the uniqueness. Very rarely one can use such strong positive adjectives to discribe a TV Show. Even a Movie for that matter.
So my sincere request to the makers of this show please do not turn this into another saas bahu saga full of kitchen politics. Dumb characters. And avarage story line. You are wasting fabulous actor like Ashish who is capable of much much more both as BSD officer and Paro's life partner.Little romance and  nok zok is OK but please stay honest to the original promise of the show.
Cogratulations Ashish for making JDJ final list. Hope you will get the recognition that you deserve in coming years I have become a huge fan of yours since rangrasiya. Good luck to Sanaya as well both of you make a stunning on screen pair. 👏
I still truely believe that this show has tremendous potential if it is taken in right direction.😊