9x22: I m fan-frigging-tastic crazy:Dean

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
yesh Dean has gone crazy and is making his near ones crazy too🤣...overall a really nice epi..kinda liked it😳
dean song:
main hoon don
Sam song:
me kya karu Cass? dean crazy ho gaya🤔
Cass song:
main pareshan pareshan pareshan pareshan

Review time ppl:

- dean waking Sam😆...cool style isn't it?..beside good reflexes Sammy...very good...beside said he wasnt feeling tired..is it coz of mark of Cain?

- Sammy was quite angry with dean for taking blade with him and jab use laga ki dean man gaya hai..see he said thank u even but dean behaved cold n left..beta Sammy...ab apka plz kam nahi aega.ur bro is on the edge..kuch aur try karo😳

-so Winchesters name their FBI id after musicians..cool...par fir bhi police walo ko shak nahi hota😆

- dean was full on tashan me during meeting the whole army of Cass..

-dean got angry on Cass and said sfuff sabke samne😲..shukar hai Sam kmre me le gaya...but dean having trust issues on cass🤔 is it due to again moc as he is acting cold and so instead of thinking via heart just Thinking via his busted brain😆

- dean interrogation of tht doc was full of taunts and man,angry dean is scary too much...( well u will get more scary in this epi last ans even more scary in season finale😳)

-sam and Cass wordplay and that lord of the rings part was funny😆..and that doorway to heaven was all trap...bam...poor joseih..seriously the guy looked creepy too much..I was like ewww

-dean interview of Tessa...and wen he took out that blade ..I was likw-yes I knew it..he will bring it ...dean and blade now fevicol ka jod..lol they tied him🤣

- metatron is clever..its like sabko pehle uske side bheja,uski army bhadi to meta ko tension start and he did what ppl say-everything is fair in love and war😳..I guess meta u r undestimating our Cass...butI will agree with meta herw thatour Cass is cute and Charming ...

- oh boy,hatss off to Cass...evem after all the accusations on him by dean,he didnt even for a sec tried to hurt him and even let go off his ppl,his army but he cudnt harm dean...dean and his means a lot to Cass ..heart touching scene...Cass even knew what he is risking but then we all knew Cass can never kill dean.period..he will choose dean always😳 but its nice to see that...dont it?

-Cass was so sad in car journey and so was Winchesters..but ghar pahuchte hi Sam confronted dean...and mashallah..start me Sam ne dean ki bolti band ki thi and last me dean ne samko chup Kara dia😆..but scene was all dean throwing word bomb pe bomb at sam and Sam got all angry

-cass dean scene was nice too..dean knew Cass was not ok and tried to cheer him up ..dean trusting Cass again got some tension easing from Cass..the guy was literally like...like he got the biggest thing to live in his life..dean's trust..and he said so simply a fact in the last..
Cass: do u think we will be enuf?
dean: we always have been...

- last scene was heart pissing🥺..gadreel showing and telling that he is sorry and will help themm..they were starting to blv him and dean shaked hands...then came the blow from blade and the last scene was chilling,terror filled scary dean.....that outnumbered the before scary dean too...

deep thot
-wanna add one more point..dean talked to Sam aggressively and talked to Cass so calmly...it was like Cass trusted him or u can say choose him among his all ppl while Sam said to him some time before that he doesnt trust dean like he did before😳and that they r not bros..it was like he got the kind of trust from Cass and not Sam( as per dean)...and as he is always on edge due to mark,its all showing in his behaviour...angry to Sam,calm to Cass...
what u guys say?

Edited by devilish-grin - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
funny moments:

finally😆

"Why is 6 afraid of 7?" I assume
it's because 7 is a prime
number and... prime numbers
can be intimidating.

finally tume pata chala🤣

huhhh

oh really?

heaven is boring😆

lol

desteil🤣

hahhahahh

credit
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/spn-9x22

HaymurS thumbnail
scary, heart breaking and touching moments too:

Cass was so shocked

oh no...

see Cass was so heart broken

awww

afterall how can he let gadreel live wen he is the reason behind Sammy condition and Kevin death?

credit*
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/spn-9x22
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the thread, however missed the epi.
Can you give me an online Dwnload link ?
HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Thanks for the thread, however missed the epi.
Can you give me an online Dwnload link ?

here u go:
http://o2tvseries.com/Supernatural/index.htmlEdited by devilish-grin - 9 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvOriginals

🤣its castle link

lol shorrryyy
@ bamon
its edited now...😳
its just I ws watching castle finale at thay time😆
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nyc review eku nicer than all those professional ones😊
For me the epi wz a filler one didnt lyk it to the core but man there were  2 heartstopping moments- dean flipping the table bringing flagstaff down nd ofcourse the handshake part leading to the slicing ov gadreel which made him officially the biggest lying decieving cheat notice he still had some control left in him he didnt kill both ov them fr starters warna gadreel deserved that blade in heart nd it wud've bin all too easy fr dean
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now that i think ov it yes wtever dean is  doing is cuz ov the moc its just that his hurt emotions r intensified nd everything else hz gone cold the bst moment ov d epi wz cass giving up an entire army fr him nd dean saying we 3 hv always bin enough fr eachother awww🤗 but yes as one critic pointed out his smile never reached hia eyes wen he said dt nd i surprisinhly didnt notice dt 
lousy moment -sam goin to his room wen.dean blasted him.off sayin its dictatorship nd u dun.hv to lyk it 😛man wud u ever say smthin that goes to ur bro's heart to bring him.back or atleast keep him sane? but no going to his room without sayin nethin makes clear he still hznt forgiven dean 
Yes dean found smthin in cass which sam never gave him-blind trust-dean wz touched by cass's decision even.under moc effects - to sum it up dean hz bin hurt v much this season cuz ov sam woh kehte hain na words hurt more than qny weapon- nd pehle sam turned his back on him now dean hz kicked him away bohat acha kiya that bitchy attitude ov his wz annoying😆

HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

Very nyc review eku thanku😳nicer than all those professional ones😊 hain😲 sachiii...*m flattered*🤣 lagta hai ek review site muje bhi khol Lena chaie🤣

For me the epi wz a filler one ouch...I liked it but not the whole angel story cooked by meta.didnt lyk it to the core but man there were 2 heartstopping moments ab Ayi na imp baat pe
- dean flipping the table bringing flagstaff down honey,there aint any man like me:dean..that was classic and we got fangals to agree too🤣 nd ofcourse the handshake part leading to the slicing ov gadreel that growl later was chillingwhich made him officially the biggest lying decieving cheat hey we all knew he will not let gadreel live? I kinda shocked first to know he was ready to handshake him even after he killed Kevin and then wen he knifed him,then I was like I was thinking ryt..he wont forgive himnotice he still had some control left in him he didnt kill both ov them fr starters warna gadreel deserved that blade in heart nd it wud've bin all too easy fr dean
he will dont worry..meta ki shamat Ayi hai...

beside write another para if u want me to write good,dont edit this one.varna muje reply me pareshani hogi😆