Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

๐Ÿ‘

When you first started this TS, I was wondering how would you be able to bring in passion in such an action packed story.  

This is an Abhay Piya story and obviously it would have something to do with their deep feelings for each other.  But at no place did it seemed forced into the story.  It fitted so perfectly a-midst all the actions.

Thank you Harini. I tried my level best to make it seem natural.

This update has more of Abhiya actions ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Just kidding

This update speaks for all the previous updates when it comes to the story of Abhay and Piya and their feelings towards each other.

When Abhay feels that Felix is a woman because she behaves like Piya. But the untold thing is that he feels Felix as Piya more than just another woman

Then the kiss, when he sees Piya and realizes that she is alive.  When words cant describe the feelings and emotions, the actions do.

And he uniting with her, not caring about any consequences, but just wanting to be with her when ever they get an opportunity. Living the moment and making it the best because they may not live to get another chance. 

Yeah. See he's already lost her once so ...

Wow !!!! How can you fit this in a very action packed story.  Though on the face of it, it looks like an action story, it is more like a unique kind of love story.  You are really great in combining both the genres with such perfection.

And so, is this really The End ?

Or have you left the end to the imagination of the readers?

Thank you. This update gave me a lot of grief writing it since it was horribly difficult. Yes it is the end and yes I have left to the reader's interpretation.

No doubt Abhay could not suppress his feelings for Piya. But other wise he does not let emotions rule over his instincts or actions. Then why did he say 

Abhay caught her hand, pulling her towards him. "He's bluffing. Piya, he's not going to-"

What made Abhay feel that way that Sid would not could not shoot them down?

If you have left the end to the imagination of the viewers, then I do have an idea how I would want this to end :-)

Who knows? He might have been unwilling to believe that an old comrade would betray them. Then again, maybe he knew something else๐Ÿ˜‰

Coming to the TS, I still cant find right words to describe this as I find this really wonderful and would be reading it again and again - especially this update.  I really loved Abhay taking the lead.  Shows how much he missed her and how much he wanted to be with her

And Piya too, she knows she loves him and he loves her too. She wants him and she knows he wants her too. But she wanted him to say it first.  But, The End? But then again, they both know and dont have to explicitly say how much they mean to each other.

Abhay lost his family when he was nine, right.  Why was his family killed? Were any one of his family also working for EIA?  What made him join EIA ?

And what is the full form of EIA? (Sorry if I missed it from the earlier updates. I will check for it now)

Yes. I wanted to write a story in which neither of them said the words to each other and they didn't need too. Well obviously they weren't working for EIA or he would have said so. He probably joined to prevent it happening to other people, it's kind of obvious๐Ÿ˜ณ I never wrote the full form of EIA nor I specify where it is nor did I write the name of the head. Because I wanted to , idk, drive home the point that it's a SECRET agency and I want to give my readers the freedom of imagining where it might be. If you want I could tell you but don't you want to guess yourself?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Why did Piya's father declare that she was dead?  Is it to keep her safe. Obviously he agreed to her threats. But is that the real reason to let her go on the mission again.  He knew that being with Abhay, she cant forever keep the fact from his that she is alive. If her father wanted to keep her safe and thats why he declared Blade as dead, why did he allow her to go on a solo mission.  That is not part of Piya's threats. She only wanted to join back as an agent and work with Abhay.
Did her father knew who the betrayer was?  

Well he fully thought she would never go on a mission again so its safest to declare her dead so she could start a new life.  He allowed her to go because she had kept her face masked and he assumed she would do so with abhay too. And since Blade was dead everyone more or less knew that EIA has no female field agents. Hence she was logically the best choice to go.

Did he know? That is for you to determine. Maybe he didn't and simply dismissed her fears. Maybe he did and wanted her to die anyway. Or maybe he knew and they were never betrayed at all. Your choice. Pick any.

You are an awesome writer Shreya, I never could imagine that you could combine action with emotions.  This TS qualifies well enough to be cast as short love stories.  And even a movie.

Thank you so much for this.

And please do keep exploring different genres.  You seem to excel with every work and update.

Thank you. This is my first open ending and I am quite satisfied.๐Ÿ˜† LOL who will cast it as a love story?๐Ÿ˜†Someday this might form a summary for a novel. Who knows.

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Come on now. Why cant this be a love story? In reality, Titanic had a tragic end because so many people died in an unexpected mishap. But James Cameron's move Titanic is most remembered for the love story of Jack and Rose.  So why cant this be?

Yes, this open end is really good leaving to the imaginations of viewers and I have my own idea for a proper end. Still, I would love you to read your proper end to the update.  (And I call it a proper end when the end is on a happy note ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

I can understand how you must have felt while you were updating this chapter.  I dont write, but I do keep imagining a lot of tracks, ideas on my favourite couple including Abhiya. But while imagining itself, I do feel so heavy, sometimes totally drained and sometimes totally euphoric. So I can feel what you must have gone through when you actually reduce your idea into writing.  Great Job Shreya ๐Ÿ‘

By the way, what inspired you to write this one, I mean feelings blended into a pure action story?
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di can u plzz amend the  dates of the last three parts , i think they are wrong either the year mentioned is wrong  .though  u r not someone who wuld make same mistake 3 times in a row . They are giving me blind hope that  Pia and Abhay actually are alive . U know what i mean... 
i will comment after that  
Edited by withered - 9 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: withered

Di can u plzz amend the  dates of the last three parts , i think they are wrong either the year mentioned is wrong  .though  u r not someone who wuld make same mistake 3 times in a row . They are giving me blind hope that  Pia and Abhay actually are alive . U know what i mean... 

i will comment after that  

Thank you Ayushi, yes it was a mistake ๐Ÿ˜† Corrected now. Sorry
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Come on now. Why cant this be a love story? In reality, Titanic had a tragic end because so many people died in an unexpected mishap. But James Cameron's move Titanic is most remembered for the love story of Jack and Rose.  So why cant this be?

Yes, this open end is really good leaving to the imaginations of viewers and I have my own idea for a proper end. Still, I would love you to read your proper end to the update.  (And I call it a proper end when the end is on a happy note ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Haha. If I give it a proper end then I will kill them off๐Ÿ˜† Maybe you could post your ideas or PM me and I can PM you what I had in mind after that.

I can understand how you must have felt while you were updating this chapter.  I dont write, but I do keep imagining a lot of tracks, ideas on my favourite couple including Abhiya. But while imagining itself, I do feel so heavy, sometimes totally drained and sometimes totally euphoric. So I can feel what you must have gone through when you actually reduce your idea into writing.  Great Job Shreya ๐Ÿ‘

Yeah. Right now more than anything I feel satisfied that I could complete it. But yeah it took a lot out of me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

By the way, what inspired you to write this one, I mean feelings blended into a pure action story?

I have always loved action. For this one, well I used a lot of the plot from the first story I'd ever thought of- I was pretty young then, yet I spent years obsessing over them. I actually searched Google for names that would suit the characters best๐Ÿ˜† anyway. It was a supernatural story, but a few things were common- Sid's character, and the fact that both of them were supposed to be fighting in a war together. So I humanized them and since I didn't want to have a war I just made them both the agents. then again both the leads were supposed to have a special power . Since I could not make humans have that I changed the powers themselves. I also worked on the backstory once I decided I was going to write on them.๐Ÿ˜† And I have taken it as my personal challenge to always write stories where people won't be saying it's copied or inspired from someone else. So I tried writing Blade of Steel as I never seen or read something like this. Action, I have read, but not a love story. So...yeah.

NoMore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Thank you Ayushi, yes it was a mistake ๐Ÿ˜† Corrected now. Sorry

Dhat teri ki ... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Thank you Roshni. Hmm..even I am not sure. I could PM you sometime, if you want?๐Ÿ˜›

Definitely . Pm me whenever you can ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  โค๏ธ
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thrilling update...
its seems to me sid shot abhiya ...  :( :(
hats off to u . amazing piece of story
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U dont even know how much I love, stories being told in this fashion, like date and time wid a quote describing d part. A beautiful movie can be made on this story (bt itna action kaun karega, Indian actors mein๐Ÿ˜†?)

Oh my!!! I loved when Piya retorted "I was expecting more"๐Ÿ˜†. Abhay could see d similiarity b/w Felix n Piya n all he could utter was "U r a girl?"๐Ÿ˜†. Piya had to return after all!!!
Passion personified is Abhiyaโค๏ธ. Dunno which addiction is greater, ours for Abhiya or Abhiya for each other .
I really loved how u evolved d relationship of Abhiya as secret agents๐Ÿ‘
In d end, I m gonna see Abhiya having a beautiful future rather than 2nd negative thoughts๐Ÿ˜›, considering their talents too๐Ÿ˜Ž
NidhaA thumbnail
Marvelous job Shreya!
You gave it a vague ending meaning anything could have happened.
Abhay and Pia's chemistry was on spot.
Loved every bit of it.