jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
when r u updating???
waiting...๐Ÿ˜Š
Bunny_honey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read the all parts in 2 days... ufff...this one is so romantic , very brilliant story.
Sorry for late reply 
Thanks for PMs.๐Ÿ˜Š

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

original writer Amrit Kour

Part 38 

Priya was feeling tipsy..poor Ram had no idea how to handle his drunken wife 

In The Car 
Priya-Ram 
Ram-han 
Priya-aaj bhot mazaa aya na 
Ram-hm 
Priya-ap mere childhood friend kyu nahi the 

Ram had no idea what to say 
Ram-wo isliye kyunki humko to abhi milna tha 
Priya-abhi mil..and she kept on thinking what he meant 

Ram thought-jesus..aj pata nahi ye mujhse kya kya puchegi 
Priya-suno na 
Ram-han 
Priya-hum ghar kyu ja rahe h 
Ram-aur kaha jayenge Priya 
Priya-kahi door chalte hain na jaha hum dono bas ho..and rested her head on his shoulder 

Ram smiled-han chalenge but tum apni condition dekho abhi 
She raised her head-kya hua hai mujhe 
Ram-tumne..tumne pee rakhi hai  
Priya-what rubbish..main kabhi nahi peeti 
Ram-offo..maaf kardo madam main hi galat hu 
Priya-han ab thik hai 

They reached KM 
Ram helped her to climb up the stairs 
Ram-be careful Priya tumse thik se chala nahi jaa raha hai 
Priya-hehe ab apko meri walk bhi nahi pasand..itna hai to god me utha lijiye na...

Ram smiled naughtily-as you wish wify..and he picked her up in his arms 
Priya-sambhal ke Ram 
Ram-kitni moti ho gyi ho tum 
Priya-haww ap honge mote main nahi..n hit his chest 

In The GreenRoom 
Ram put her down 
Ram-jao fresh ho jaye and change 
Priya-ok..Ram 
Ram-ab kya hai 
Priya giggled-sab kuch gol gol ghoom raha hai..things are dancing..apko dekh k lag raha hai jaise 
Ram-jaise what 
Priya-jaise ap disco deewane me dance kar rahe hai..and burst out laughing 
Ram-chup karo and go now 
Priya-agar washroom me gir gayi to..aur mujhe kuch ho gya to...kaha se layenge doosri Priya..and pouts 

Ram-daily soap ki actress jaisi baatein mat karo yar kuch nahi hoga jao tum 

Priya-aap bhi chalo na muje chakkar aa rahe mujhe sambhalna aap 

Ram-main kaise 
Priya clutched his shirt-biwi hu apki..chaliye ab 

Ram looked deep into her eyes n smiled..chalo 

He took her to the washroom 
Priya-mujhe shower lena hai..help me 
Ram quitely obeyed her...

Ram went to hang the towel on the hanger..Priya filled the bath tub with hot water.. 
He unhooked her blouse..she felt butterflies in her stomach..he moved his fingers slowly and gently on her soft skin..he planted a wet kiss on her neck.. 
Priya-Ram 
Rm-kya hua..and continued kissing her 
P-no 
R-kyu..pati hu tumhara..he bit her earlobe...she couldnt take it anymore..turned around to face him...his view was blocked with her thick black locks..he raised his finger n tugged her locks behind her ears...they looked deep into each others eyes.. 
He moved closer to her luscious lips..she closed her eyes n stepped forward inviting him...he covered the distance and sealed the moment..they stood there tasting each other for a long time..then drifted apart to breathe in some air..she shyly looked down...he smiled lovingly..removed her saree...she stepped inside the bath tub...with a broad grin and a special spark in her eyes..her man was filled with desire and love...

Ram helped her..like a loving and caring husband..she intentionally splashed water on him 
Ram-ye kya hai Priya 
Priya-kya hai kuch bhi to nahi 
Ram-tumhe to main kal subah btaunga 
Priya-hehehe..you're such a sweetheart Ram meri har baat mante hai ap 
Ram-ab shadi karke phas jo gya hu itna to karna hi padega 
Priya-haww koi aise bolta hai jao baat nahi karti main apse 
Ram-sorry meri jaan..n kissed her hand..i was just kidding yar..u know na how much I love you 
Priya made a puppy face-hmm pata hai 

Ram got up to bring towel..she splashed more water on him 
Ram-dont do this yar..annoyingly 
Priya-apko tang karna bhot acha lagta hai..and again splashed water on him 
Ram came and dried her with towel..and wrapped it around her... 
Ram-bhot badmash ho gyi ho tum 
Priya-nahi still I am a good girl 
Ram murmered-kal pta chalega tomato ki tarah laal ho jaogi jab apni karaamaat ka pata chalega 

Priya-u said something 
Ram-nahi to 
He took her to the changing room.n made her stand with support of dressing table

He took out her baby pink transparent nighty which was 2  inches above the knee..and helped her wear that 
Priya-thank you 
Ram-hm u'r wekcome 
she started opening his shirt's buttons 
Ram-kya kr rahi ho 
Priya-your clothes are wet..now i am helping you.. 
she took out his shirt..and came closer to him 
Priya-you look so hot ram..its so hard to control 
Ram gave his killer smile-to kisne bola control karne ko 
Priya-kal jaldi uthna hai school hai mera..n gave a light peck on his lips 

she took out his tee from the cupboard 
R-do pehen loonga main...and winked at her 
She moved her hand to unbutton his jeans 
Ram stepped back-main kar looga tum jao itni help nahi chaiye muje plz you go 
P-ok as u say..n moved towards the bed 
Ram sighd..n changed 

He came near to the bed..his angel had already slept..with a broad smile on her hot lips..he covered her with comforter..and pecked her forhead.. 

He too took his side on the bed n drifted to sleep..

Part 39 

Next Morning 

Ram came out of the washroom..he had already taken bath..He had some important work to finish so he was getting ready for it.. 
Clad in a light light blue shirt and black pants..he had a towel in his hand and was carelessly drying his wet hair! 

He looked at his sleeping angel..who was still not out of her drunken state..He went closer to her..although he didnt want to wake her up but still had to as she was getting late for her school! 

Ram went and sat besides her..he called out her name but she didnt move a bit..he smiled..and caressed her cheek..she was familiar with his touch with his feel...her lips curled..she rubbed her eyes..and slowly opened them.. 

She felt something heavy on her head..her head was going to burst it seemed.. She took her head in her hands..and made a painful face 

Priya-Ram mera sar dukh raha hai bhot 
Ram-wo to hoga hi 
Priya-kyu 
Ram-tumne kal raat pee rakhi thi priya wo bhi pehli baar to sar dard to hoga hi...

Priya-ye kya bol rahe h ap main kabhi nahi peeti hu Ram

Ram-haha kal raat jo bhi hua u didnt remember at all

she got even more tensed

Priya-kya hua tha

Ram-kal hotel me tum zid kar rahi thi  tumhe drink karna hai n den u had ur drink fir..

Priya was shocked..she got up and sat on the bed..and realised she was a sleeve less transparent nighty..which Neha gifted her a few days back but she never wore..

Priya-main in kapdo me..and she covered her hands with the duvet..

Ram naughtily smiled-tumhe sharam aa rahi h Priya..

she turned red-nai to wo bas..and looked down

Ram-ek second..i'l tell u everything..kal raat hum wapas aye..den tum bhot zid karne lagi k hum saath me shower lenge

Priya-what..impossible

Ram-arey main jhoot kyu bolunga yar..trust me

Priya-huh den

Ram-fir tum zid karne lagi k tumhe yehi wali nighty pehnni hai..aur uske baad..jesus..tum tum nah thi Priya pata nahi kya hogya tha tumhe..u wer trying to seduce me

Priya closed her eyes-bas bas mujhe aur kuch nahi sunna hai..

Ram gave a proud grin and thought-ab ayega mazaa 
Priya-oh god kitni pagal hu main 
Ram-tum laal ho gyi ho Priya are u feeling bad that i changed your clothes? 
Priya-nahi ram maine aisa kab kaha..apka haq h mujhpar..mujhe to bas khud par gussa aa raha h 
Ram came closer to her and cupped her face-waise priya nashe me tum bhot cute lag rahi thi and i enjoyed ur drunken avtar a lot 
she again blushed..par ram my head is gonna burst now..poore body me bhot pain ho raha hai 
Ram-bas itni si baat..he slided his hand under the duvet and started pressing her legs..her nighty was v short..he touched her fair soft skin..he enjoyed and smiled 

Priya felt v awkward..she stopped him-plz Ram ye sahi nahi h 
Ram-kyu 
Priya-aise hi..and held his hand..ap pati hai mere 
Ram-so what yar Pati hu koi bhagwan nahi hu 
Priya-nahi..ap sirf naam k hi nahi sach me mere ram hai..and if you massage my legs..i wont feel good 
Ram-to tumhe dard me dekhta jau ha 
Priya-kisne kaha aisa..mera dard ek pain killer khaane se kam ho jayega.

Ram-bhot smart ho gyi ho tum han 
Priya-han wo to main pehle se hi hu 
Ram came closer to her..and cupped her face..acha mujhe bhi to batao 
she always loved his proximity she was losing herself 
Priya-leave me ram 
Ram-nahi pehle kissi den leaving ok 
Priya-zid mat kijiye m getting late 
Ram-i dont care..mujhe jo chaiye matlb chaiye hi h 
She felt helpless and moved closer..sealed the moment with a long passionate kiss..these moments of closenes wer a bliss for this beautiful couple..they wished to stay ineach others arms till eternity..but this wasnt possible! 

Ram-now u go n get fresh tumhe skol chorke ek bhot imp kaam karne jaana h 
Priya-kaisa kaam 
Ram-baad me bataunga now u go 
Priya-hmm.. 

Ram dropped her in the school..and went to attend a few meetings...

After a few hours 
Ram went to the office..he was very happy today..he called Vikram in his cabin 

Vik-y r u so late today 
Ram-kaam tha sit na wahi to btana h yar 
vik took his seat 
Ram-kal kya h bta 
Vik-hw can i forget kl tendr milne wala h yr. 
Ram-exactly and guess what ye tendar ab mujhse koi nahi cheen sakta wo rajat bhi nahi 
Vik-i lyk ur confidence buddy but.. 
Ram-no but ok...u know what just a few mins back i had a meeting with Rajat's investors.. 
Vik looked at him confusingly 
Ram-unhe khareed liya h maine vikram dey have backed out from rajat's company..rajat ke pas ab itne paise nahi h k wo mujhse compete kar sake 
Vik-ye sab itni jaldi..kaise 
Ram-i wanted to keep it clear n hoest bt wo personal ho raha tha..n u know na mujhe koi kuch bhi kare but baatt jab priya pe aati h to wo mujhse bardaasht nahi hoti 
Vik-thik h yr bt sab thik ho jayega na 
Ram-ofcrse bas kal ka intezaar h... 

Ram gave a proud smile to Vikram..

Part 40 
Ram returned from the office...he wanted to tell everything to Priya rather than keeping her in dark..he knew that she would trust him and understand his feelings..he entered the hall of the mansion. 

Priya was sitting in the hall reading a fashion magazine! She looked up and saw her hubby..threw a smile at him 
Priya-aa gye ap..itni jaldi 
Ram-i need to talk to u 
Priya-ha boliye..acha wait..i'll get coffee for u den baat karte hai 
Ram-ok 

She comes with coffee..both settle down and Ram speaks up 
Ram-priya..wo..i met with Rajat's investors today and convinced them to back out from the hotel project 
Priya-what! You know na this is wrong 
Ram-nahi Priya..tum pehle puri baat suno then ye galat nahi lagega tumhe 
Priya-kya valid reason h apke pas 

Just then Rajat entered the hall very angrily 
Rajat-what the hell is this Ram 
Ram n Priya looked at him and got up from their seats 
Ram-mere ghar me khade hokar tum is tarah chilla nahi sakte..zabaan sambhal k baat karna...

Rajat-kya karoge tum han..you're a cheater Ram kapoor..dhokhe se tum jeet nahi sakte 
Ram-you know Rajat main bhi kuch aisa karna nahi chahta tha but kya karu teri neeyat ne majboor kar diya..tune mujhse panga lena chaha tha..uski keemat to chukaani hi padti na...i wanted to play it clean but u forced me to do so..merw liye mera sabkuch h Priya..jis raat tere ghar aaya tha chahta to wahi hockey stick se teri taange tod deta but nahi..tujhe aisi chot dena chahta tha k tu sari zindagi yaad rakhe..Priya ko lekar main bhot possessive hu..and uspar tere jaisa koi nazar bhi daale to jalaakar raakh kar dunga tujhe.. 

Priya was looking at her man with love..her eyes became moist..she knew what Ram did was not completely right but his love for her was the purest and the most sacred.. 

Rajat-stop it ok..tu dekhte jaa tere saath kya karta hu main i'll destroy you ram mark my words 

Ram-kuch nahi kar sakta tu..dekhte hai kiski band bajti hai... 

Rajat was annoyed..he left the place in anger...

Ram came near Priya and took her hands in his 
Ram-i dont care what others will think of me..all i want is k tum mere baare me galat na socho..i never want to let you down Priya..whatever i did i had my motive behind it.. 

Priya-i trustyou Ram ap jo bhi karenge soch samajh kr hi karenge..i dont know much about busines all i know is you wont let me down 

Ram-thank you Priya..i have always lived this dream...ye project mera sapna h..ise kisi ko khud se door karne nahidunga mai..har cheez har khushi haasil karna jeetna seekha h maine...bhot bura waqt dekha h maine Priya...saari zindagi choti choti khushiyo k liye tadpa hu aur ab jaakar agar meri life me khushiyaa aai h to main Kaise Rajat ko ye khushiyaa mujhse cheenane deta.. 

Priya-koi aapse kuch nahi cheen sakta Ram trust me on that..ye to sirf shuruat hai aage bhi har khushi apko milegi... 

Ram-i just want you to be with me forever and ever mere liye tum hi mera sabkuch ho..promise me you wont leave me 

Priya-i promise you Ram.i wil always be wit u

Ram took her in his embrace..she rested her head on his chest n listened to his heartbeats..they found peace in each others arms.. 

Next Day 
Priya stood in front of the wardrobe in a confused state 

Ram entered the changingroom 
Ram-you are not ready yet school nahi jaana h kya 
Priya-no 
Ram-kyu 
Priya-wo isliye bcz aj mere hot se hubby ki life ka bhot important day hai and i want to be with him on such a happy ocassion..koi problem hai apko 

Ram-nahi y shud i have any problem..tum mere sath rahogi isse zyada achi baat aur kya ho sakti hai 
Priya-thankyou 
Ram-jaldi se ready ho jao 
Priya-han but kya pehnu kuch samjh hi nahi aa ra 
Ram-kuch bhi pehen lo yar u look super s**y in anything..and winked 
Priya-haw kya kaha aapne 
Ram-wahi jo tumne suna.. 
Priya-aap bhi na bade badmash ho gye hai...and blushed 
Ram-oh god! Vikram sahi bolta h biwiyo par kabhi trust nahi karna chaiye ek pal me seduce karne lagti h aur doosre pal aise react karti h jaise romance kya hota hai janti hi nahi hai...

Priya-bhot bolte hai ap ab baahar jaiye and let me change 
Ram-kyu main yaha rahunga to koi toofan aa jayega kya 
Priya turned red-plz go na 
Ram-haha ja raha hu yar 

Ram Kapoor clad in a black suit along with his beautiful wife dressed in a red saree entered the conference..Vikram along with a few delegates was already present there waiting for his friend 

Vik-aa gya tu..hi priya..bas kuch hi der me tendar open hoga 
Ram-hm lets go 

After a few minutes...it was declared that Ram got this hotel project which was the biggest deal done by Kapoor Industries..Ram was very happy his eyes shone with joy..he kissed Priya's hand and got up to receive the file of the Project from the stage... 

He turned and lookd at priya..her happiness knew no bounds..she always knew that her man was a big name..but still this was for the first time she will share his joy and be a part of his happiness...she applauded her husband... 

Ram went uptothe stage and took the file...he asked for the mike...

It was an emotional moment fr Ram..his throat was filled but somehow he gathered words to speak up 
Ram-thanks everyone! I realy appreciate your support! Aj meri life ka bhot imp day hai..my dream is half fulfilled today..and this could have never been possible without two ppl..dono mujhe merijaan se zyada pyare hai.. 

Priya was curiously watching her hubby 
Ram-one is vikram..my frnd brother my family..we started off together..ek choti si company ko 10 yrs me asia ki 2nd biggest industry bana diya humne..you're a genius head my frnd..this could hv not been possible without you..thanks for everything buddy! Love you yar.. 

Vikram smiled at him and mimed a thank you.. 

Ram-and the other one is none other than my beautiful wife Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor..i love you with all my heart Priya..we were destined to be one..i never believed in luck and destiny but jabse tum meri life mein aai ho..i have started believing ki tum meri achi kismat ho...my good deeds... 

He went silent for sometime...sorry i wont be able to say anything else..he kept the mike and came down...priya's eye were filled with tears...her lips were shivering..her man spoke his heart in front of so many ppl..this made her day.. 
Ram came to her and extended his hand to her..she gave her hand in his...and got up n left with him.. 

In The Car.. 
both were silent 
Priya spoke up aftersometime 
P-congrats Ram 
R-thank you 
P-i have planned a small lil surprise for you..but surprise kal milega 
R-wow surprise...cant wait yar..but madam maine bhi aapke liye surprise plan kiya hai n apko apka surprise raat ko milega.. 
P-wow..m so excited thodi hint to dijiye 
R-noways just wait for tonite.. 
P-aan bhot gande hai ap plz bataiye na 
R-are yar surprise h kaise bata du..raat ko hi pta chalega 
P-mmm thik hai... 
Ram smiled at her...

Part 41 

Ram dropped Priya and left saying he has some imp work to finish 

Priya thought-Ram ne kya surprise plan kiya hai mere liye...kuch bata bhi nahi rahe hai..dinner date..no..shopping nup...jewellery..nah he knows that i am least interested in ornaments..to kya ho sakta hai yar... 

The day passed somehow..priya even tried to call him a few times and know the surprise but Ram is smarter...he didnt disclose it! 

Later in the evening..Neha came to meet her 
Neha-hello 
Priya-hi neha 
Neha-wats wrong bhot low lag rahi ho 
Prya-nothing much yar just thinking of the surprise that ram has planned for me 
Neha-haha hubby ne wify ke liye surprise plan kiya hai hmmm ab main kyabolu tum khud hi samjh lo 
Priya-nahi yar my ram is so unromantic sabkuch sikhana padta hai...zarur surprise kuch hatke hi hoga 
Neha-are wo sab choro and come with me 
Priya-are but kaha 
Neha-pehle chalo car me batati hu 
Priya-ok...unwillingly she went with Neha

In the car 
Priya-where are we going neha 
Neha-wait darling you'l get to know 
Priya-ok i will inform Ram about this otherwise he will get tensed 
Neha-stp it yar dont be that much of a bhartiya naari 
Priya-but 
Neha-no ifs n buts and sit quietly 

After a few mins..Neha's car came to a hault infront of a temple 
Priya-why are we here 
Neha-lets go inside you'll get to know. 

Both moved out of the vehicle and headed towards the temple..inside the temple..priya was surprised to find Her parents..vikram...and her man Ram.. 

Priya was surprised...aap sab yaha par..i am not getting anything...she looked at Neha..tell me yar..hum mandir kyu aaye hai.. 

Neha-apne not so romantic husband se hi pooch lo.. 

Prya looked at Ram...he moved towards Priya..took her hands in his... 

Ram-you know na Priya this day is very special for me.. 
Priya noded a yes 
Ram-i want to make this even more special 
Priya-matlab 
Ram-matlab ye madam ke aaj main firse tumse shaadi karna chahta hu..har rasam nibhana chahta hu

Tears appeared in Priya's eyes...are you serious 
Ram-you think i am kidding 
Priya-nahi bas 
Ram-zyada time nahi h priya..will you marry me will you be mine all over again 
Priya cudnt utter a single word she just noded a yes 
Ram smiled..thank you 

He turned to Panditji..rasme shuru kijiye pt ji.. 

Shipra n Sudhir were proud parents..they were relieved in true sense that Priya cudnt get anyone better than Ram..he was Mr Perfect for their daughter.. 

pt ji gave Varmaala to Ram n Priya and they exchanged them..and took saat phere..and made 7 promises to keep for the rest of their lives... 

Ram filled Priya's parted hair with sindoor..and caressed her cheeks...she turned crimson red..then he put mangalsootra on her neck..She touched it and felt highly emotional.. 

Finally the wedding rituals were over...ram n Priya got up and took blessings from Pt ji then from sudhir and shipra... 

Sud-god bless you both..meri beti ko khush rakhna Ram beta and i know you will...

Ram-dont worry apki beti bhot khush rahegi mere saath 
Shipra-kitne ache lagte hain ap dono ek saath bas jaldi se nani ban jau main aur kuch nahi chaiye muje 

Ram blushed..Priya too turned red...kya ma tum bhi kuch bhi boltiho... 

Raya went to Neha n Vik n hugged them 
Vik-cogratulations yar ek hi ladki se do baar shadi bore nahi hua kya be 
Ram hit him on his stomach-chup kar tu 
Neha-love you both 
Raya smiled... 

Later in The Night 
In the Green Room 
Priya was lying down on the bed and trying to sleep 
Ram came out of the washroom and looked at her 

Ram-tum so rahi ho 
Priya-nahi football khel rahi hu 
Ram-kabhi seedhi baat no bakwas mat karna tum 
Priya-its almost 11 Ram..so rahi hu obviously 
Ram-we got married today n itni aasani se so jaogi tum 
Priya-to kya karu 
Ram-wahi jo i mean shaadi k baad i mean samjh jao na yr you are not a kid.. 
Priya-i do know that i am not a kid..and for your kind info my dearest husband kal meri baari hai apko surprise dene ki to let me sleep and wake up early...

Ram-surprise to baad me bhi de sakti ho yar i can wait aaj to mat mood kharaab kro mera 
Priya-haww bade ziddi hai aap so jaiye chup chap warna main doosre room me jaa rahi hu 
Ram-aaahhh you are impossible Priya..good night sweet dreams.. 

Irritated Ram took his side on the bed and dozzed off.. 
Priya opened her eyes..kept her head on his chest..and smiled naughtily 
Priya-happy married life my crazy hubby 
Ram smiled-happy married life once again to you too my strict wify 

Priya-good night jaan i love you 
Ram-i love you too baby good night..

Last Part 

It was about 5 in the morning...the beautiful couple laid down cozily in each others warm embrace...it was still dark in the room the ambience was quite..love all around..suddenly a buzzing sound came from the room..yes..it was Priya's cell that buzzed and broke her sound sleep..she was half asleep..moved her hand on the side table to stop the alarm...very lazily she opened her eyes..and looked at her handsome hubby who was still lost in his world of dreams..this view she enjoyed the most...she wished time to stop then and there..but..she had some other plans waiting for her man..and for that..he had to wake up.. 

She snuggled close to him..ran her fngers through his thick hair..he knew her touch..moved closer to her..a broad smile creeped on her face..she always enjoyed this proximity...she whispered..good morning baby..wake up..and kissed his nose..but he didnt respond...she knew what was to be done now...she moved closer to his hot lips...

She planted a soft kiss on his lips..ab to uth jao Ram..what else do you want..he still didnt open his eyes..its too early priya let me sleep for sometime more..he said in his husky tone..offo Ram mujhe bhi shauk nahi hai itni subah uthne ka what about my surprise jaan for that we have to wake up..chalo now be a good boy and get up...she said..no yar..surprise me later i can wait not now..came the reply..haww later means what! I cant wait more abhi means abhi..she said 

By this time Ram was well awake 
Ram-kal raat ko meri baat maani thi tumne you always bully me priya..u'r bad 
Priya-ap kitne bure hai! I am in such a romantic mood but my husband is least interested in anything..i wont listen..get ready fast we will leave in a few minutes you get that 
Ram-leave means..are we going somewhere? Kaha kyu for how long 
Priya-offo my question bank..sabkuch pta chal jayega have patience darling..main fresh hone jaa rahi hu..aap so mat jaana 
Ram-puri suspense ho tum..jao bhi ab..

After sometime both get ready..Priya dressed in brown track pants and yellow tee looked as hot as ever...Ram clad in green polo tee and brown bermuda shorts..looked s**y set to kill ladies..his aviator shades added up to his s**ness.. 

Priya looked at him-haye someone is all set to burn this world 
Ram-haha its me babes you're lucky to have such a s**ily handsome hunk in your life...and winked 
Priya-hmm Mr Over Confident that i know now lets leave 
Ram-yeah jana hi padega i dont have any other option.. 
They came near Ram's black mercedes.. 
Ram-kaha jana hai btao 
Priya-give me the keys..i'll drive to the destination darling 
Ram-haha r you serious..tum car chalaogi..mujhe marna nah hai love..jeena hai mujhe 
Priya came close and snatched the keys-The fun has just begun my hubby aage aage dekho hota hai kya... 
Ram-hm curious to know..sabkuch rakh liya hai na kuch bhool to nah rahi ho na 
Priya-nah sab rakh liya hai u just have to take your seat and then hum ud chalenge yaha se kahi door..

Both took their seats and Priya started the vehicle.. 
Ram-thik thak chala leti ho tum itni bhi buri nahi ho 
Priya-thank you waise apse dil khol ke taareef nahi hoti na kisi ki..apni biwi ki bhi nahi kar sakte hai 
Ram-haha tumhe meri taareef ki zarurat hai kya.. 
Priya-ek biwi ko humesha apne pati se taareef sunne ki iccha hoti hai..but hubbies ka dil itna bada nahi hota..sarcastically she smiled 
Ram-acha to tareef sunni hai tumhe..he moved closer to her..and kept his hand on her neck..she felt sensations on her belly 
Priya-ram stop it behave yourself gaadi chalane dijiye 
Ram-ab tareef hi to kar raha tha yar 
Priya-nahi nahi plz rehne dijiye itni taareef kaha rakhungi main 
Ram laughed-acha ye to btao hum kaha jaa rahe hai 
Priya-mm wait darling bas kuch hi der aur... 

After sometime they reached Panvel 
Ram-hum Panvel Aye hai? Yaha to mera farm house hai Priya how did you come to know about this place 
Priya-neha helped me in this...she is such a sweetheart 
Ram-main kitne saalon baad aa raha hu yaha.

After sometime they reached to their destination..It was a beautiful and big farm house surrounded with huge trees and big walls..The main gate was opened by the guard..Priya took the car inside..Raya stepped out of the car.. 
Ram-i feel so good Priya thank you so much 
Priya-andar chaliye the surprise has just begun 
Ram-hmm chalo 
They went inside..Priya went to switch on the lights..now each and everything was Visible to Ram..he was surprised..he looked around and observed the walls..the walls had beautiful pictures and paintings of Ram n Priya..the precious and valuable time they spent together..every moment was captured and hung on the walls.. 
Ram kept his hand on his mouth-ye sab tumne kiya priya.. 
she noded a yes..and came near him 
Ram-its beautiful Priya out of this world just so special..thankyou my love..thank you...saying this he hugged her tightly... 
Priya-i love you Ram i did all this just for you because you are special to me n i wanted to tell u how much i love you..

Ram-i love you to Priya..you always make me feel special my love increases for you day by day..and today it has touched the zenith..and smiled.. 
Priya didnt say anything just kept on smiling at him.. 
Priya-you go to the pool area i'll be there in a few mins 
Ram-ok and he went to the pool area 

Ram laid down on the bench that was kept besides the swimming pool..he had his aviator shades on..just then he looked aside and a mesmerising view caught his eyes..he was awstruck and spellbound...Priya came out in a bathrobe...ram thought..what is she upto now..he looked at her curiously..noticing every action of hers.. 

She didnt say anything...just pulled the strings of her bathrobe..it went down..she stood in her aqua colored bikini.. 
Ram got goosebumps..his throat dried and his eyes were popping out..jesus..he whispered to himself.. 

Priya smiled at him and went inside the water...it was a bit cold..but she still wanted to enjoy the chilling water.. 
Ram-pani thanda hai Priya you will catch cold..

Priya-let me enjoy Ram..am not a bore who will lie down n praise this beautiful place i want to enjoy i want to feel everything.. 
Ram bit his upper lip and raised his shades to his hair..should i come 
Priya-no thanks you sit there only 
Ram got up..ab to aana hi pdega..he unbuttoned his shirt and removed it..threw it on the floor and went inside the pool..swam towrds Priya and held her hands..you feeling cold 
Priya-hmm thoda sa 
Ram pulled her towrds..and kissed her lips..ab 
Priya closed her eyes..thoda kam 
Ram again kissed her this time with more passion and desire..ab 
Priya-feeling better.. 
Ram smiled naughtily..and picked her up in his arms and moved out of the pool...her hands were across his neck and her face was close to his...she kissed his cheek...put me down ram.. 
Ram-i wil.. 
He took her to the bench and put her down..she was breathing fast and her lips were shivering..itwas his effect his charm.. 

He took the towel and dried her...she smiled..she loved when he cared for her...

He gave her the bathrobe she wore it..then he dried himself and wore his shirt..she stopped him..and started buttoning up his shirt..both were breathing fast..desire was filled in both their eyes.. 
Priya-love 
Ram-hm 
Priya-after some yrs when we both will grow old..when i wont be that much attractive..you will still love me na.. 
Ram held her through her shoulders-nahi 
Her eyes were filled with tears..kya 
Ram-paagal..i will love you much much more..you cant even imagine..itna pyar karunga mai tumhe...hum jitne khush aaj hai usse bhi kahi zyada aane waale waqt me honge Priya..for me Priya is not just a name its not just you..for me Priya means love..it means life to me..the world to me.. 

Priya-sachi 
Ram-muchi my love...will love you till my last breath..she kept her hand on his lips..dont say that... 

She threw herself in his arms...and hugged him tightly...he hid her face in her neck..

Priya-i love you Ram..she whispered in his ears and softly bit his earlobe 
Ram smiled-love you too baby love you so much.. 

He picked her up in his arms and took her inside... 

THE END..!!!!!!!!!

Here is the remaining part of the ff hope all of u have enjoyed and love this ff n pls comment on it...

thank u

love
Dhristi

jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part-38
haha  priya become talli...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
very nice update...
Edited by jodude - 9 years ago
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail