I deserve better- Kalpana (OS) Part III updated on page 4

Saanjh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Part I
she is feeling dejected today. She wants to run away from all this. On her wedding day, Raghav ditched her. He had broken her trust, her aai-baba's dreams. She had lost faith in love today. The bench where she used to spend her sad moments will not be able to bear her pain today. She runs toward the beach. she wants to cry out her heart at Mumbai's heart. She is not afraid about oddness of the hour.

She is seeing the ocean. Ocean's water is salty maybe it is made of the tears of unlucky people like her. She thinks. suddenly a voice interrupts : Girl in bridal wear at late night near ocean ! have u ran away from ur marriage or ur groom have ran away from marriage. R u planning to commit suicide.

Kalpana looks at the source of voice but can't see him properly as Her eyes are full of tears.
The person again speaks : ' Ok so ur groom had ran away. So u are planning to commit suicide. Don't u love urself that u are planning to give ur life for a cheater? Some people don't have life to live and Some people don't value life. cruel joke of destiny.

The person moves to the farthest corner of beach

Kalpana looks at the deep water of ocean and realises the depth of this person's words. She is not here for suicide as she is not so weak. but She had always given others priority in her life, She had forgotten to love herself in this process. She always wants to achieve her aai's undivided love and always tries to fulfill her aai's dreams. And Today she does not what her own dream is. Raghav's love showed her a dream world and she started believing it.She always loved everyone and wanted to be loved by them but forgot to love herself.She gathers herself and looks at the person. He is still there. Now her vision is clear as she has wiped her all tears. But she is not able to see him as he is at farthest corner.

Kalpana comes back to chawl and stops vittal from hurting Raghav more.
Kalpana : Baba, we should thank him. He had taught us a great lesson today. We should not believe people blindly. 
Vittal (in concerned voice) : But princess, where r u ? I am so worried about u.
Kalpana : Was running away from my life but meet my life in the process.

Vittal, Kamla, Pakya and Kalpana go to their home leaving Raghav there. Raghav looks at Kalpana but she does not looK back to him. Raghav is feeling so helpless seeing Kalpana like this but he does not have an option. He had choosen Revenge over love. But one day, He will set everything right and gets his love back . He will marry her infront of all these people.

After 2 years,
Kalpana is getting married today. She is still not ready. Fear of previous incidence is haunting her. But suddenly Kusum, her Bhabhi comes to her and announces that groom and barat have already reached. A smile appears on her lips and she self thinks - "He knows me more than myself "

She remembers the happening of her life in last 2 years.

Note:
This is not about Ragna.
It is about Kalpana's journey for rediscovering herself. She had lived life accord to her aai's dreams and one fateful night she was betrayed by her love.  Her real story starts from there.   This OS  starts at the night when Raghav ditched Kalpana on Mandap and ends at the wedding of Kalpana. The journey from that night to this night is quite tough. Love and trust anyone after that betrayal was tough but Kalpana overcomes her fear and ready for giving love a second chance in her life
I will complete this OS in 2 or 3 more updates.
Please hit like button and do comment if u want me to continue.
criticism and suggestions are welcome

Edited by Saanjh26 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
pls do continueπŸ‘...let kalpi at least get sumthing positive in her life😊...looking at the way the series is progressing, the viewers r only getting BIG FAT THULLUS
SONIA6702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzz continue soon... 
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing start
I like that Kalpi realized that she forget to love herself in the process of loving everyone else
I can't wait to read more
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it-
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing!!πŸ‘
Continue Soon, please!!!😊
sasha1001 thumbnail
Do continue writing...a positive light of hope while CV's messed up 
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I definitely wanna read this one, just the right story for this time. Please do update soon  πŸ˜Š
savariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please continue soon πŸ˜Š
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
plz continue soon