Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Great move 👍🏼 wait that Shashank realize same.
red-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was really waiting for this news as to when will be their last day of shootings in Balika...Bhairo and Sumitra's characters were the most loved ones and beautiful after Anandi and Shiv for me...😊  WIll miss them a lot in the serial but totally agree with their viewpoint and the decision to quit and move on in their career...there was really not much to do for them so for their own creating satisfaction they should be doing something else like theatre which gives them the Creative pleasure n satisfaction😛

You both were really the pillars of BH after DS and will be tremendously missed...
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
so the news has finally arrived.. Bhairo was a character which I loved even before Shiv.. Will surely miss Bhairo and Sumi

All the best to Anup and Smita.. You did a great job, your contributions will always be remembered!
_Jaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all the best Smita and Anup for ur future projects.
my favourite couple after AnSh- will miss them.
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Anoop Soni's  Bhairo was the most sane character  of Balika Vadhu and was one of the pillar of the Show along with Smita Bansal's Sumitra.

They were my favorite couple till Ansh arrived on the scene and still they have their own charm.

Though I am going to miss them but I think this is the correct time for them to experiment new things as not much is left for their characters in the show.

I Wish them best of luck for their future projects.😊
Edited by anshurg5 - 9 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Their characters had a lot of scope but cvs didn't give them Last year they butchered Sumitra's character in Sanchi's mess only to tangle up Anandi and Jagya's stories The Sanchi track was only introduced so both stories can be tangled🤢 which ate all the time of JaGan story too and Bhairon and Sumitra's characters were lost too Bhairon was through out disappointing by staying quiet and in the last stood Seeing Bhairon 's character i never expected he will  ever let SaJa happen in the first place . Sumitra totally weird 
and post JaGan marriage all Jaitsar tracks are for Dadisaa . Bhairon and Sumitra have nothing to do They have no say in their own son's life too Its Dadisaa Dadisaa Dadisaa everywhere Others including the supposed lead pair JaGan only stand behind her 

No wonder Anup and Smita felt better to move on i will surely miss them a lot 😭All cvs fault for losing two more gem of actors who brought life to  these characters and contributed a lot to their show in past 6 years but shame on cvs they could not be fair with them at all .They have time to show Sanchi and kabras crap but no time for Bhairon and Sumi😡
Edited by sidra08 - 9 years ago
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS.
Bhairo is the most balanced character in BV - will miss him. As a couple also - Bhairo- Sumitra are the most real couple - they do not seem like usual TV characters - as husband and wife - their relationship is very close to how mature life-partners behave in real life.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anup and Smita shared a great on-screen chemistry as Bhairon and Sumitra. A very close to reality couple. Well-balanced, mature and realistic on-screen couple.

I wish them both all the best in their career and future projects.

These actors have done a great job in the last 6 years and I would not be able to identify the characters of Bhairon & Sumitra on new faces. So I would hope there is no replacement but instead the characters are killed.

The current plot is quite convincing for that. HS to kill Dsa's son and DIL as revenge. The show can then continue with FBs of Anoop & Smita when required.

Sadly, most of the original faces of BV have left the show: Pratyusha, Neha Marda, Anjum, Bhairavi (Bhago), Sriti, actors playing Shyam & Sugna, and now Anoop & Smita. The character of Khajan is lost. Only original remaining actors / characters are Basant, Ds, Shiv & Jagya.

Edited by Missesha - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
They took the right decision at the right time and the way they are quitting also makes the transition smooth for the show.

Bhairon and Sumi are a great couple on screen Anop and Smita played them to perfection.

Their roles may have been supporting roles but they way the characters evolved and the way the story progressed starting with them as young parents with small kids to till now where they have become grandparents it was an eventful journey for the characters as well as for Anop and Smita.

They had so much scope starting of as parents with progressive outlook trying to raise their children with modern values in an atmosphere where people are oppressed by traditions to losing their son because they stood up fr what they considered was right from parents in law to their DIL to becoming her parents.

I don't think any supporting character in any show will get a beautiful story of their won and Anop Smita brought Bhairon and Sumi to life

Now there is nothing left for the characters the scope got over.As for Sumi turning negative I guess they wanted to show some opposition to Ganga from Singh family and only Sumi's character could be manipulated to show that.After all Sumi is good at heart but always emotional and her decisions and actions are result of her emotions rather than thoughts.

They were such a perfect couple Emotional impulsive Sumi and practically thinking sensible man Bhairon.

In fact if Mumbai didn't happen to Jagya I am sure Jagya and Ananid would have ended up being another Sumi and Bhairon with tole reversal Abandi playing Bhairon and Jagya the emotional Sumi.

---------------

There have been news that Smita was not too keen on playing grand mother and she was just sticking on because this is established show and It gave her time to be with her child

Now I guess she is ready to take on more work and Anop is already involved in so many things and it is good time for them to move out and they are doing it in such way that neither the production house or channels suffers because of their decision.

Hats off to Anop and Smita. All the best for their future endeavours.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Smita and all others were not 'aged' according to the age of their characters - this may be a reason for them to continue in this established show. However, of late - they have nothing much to do and their decisions seems to be this - diminished scope of their characters now. 
I am sure they will be successful in their new projects also.