SS of Kalpana's Ek Muthi Aasman - Part 6 - Page No 9

ragnabw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

CHAPTER - 1

Vital is very angry on raghav he is beating raghav he says nobody can save u today he takes sword and was about to kill raghav kalpi stops vital and she is hurt. Blood starts flowing vital throws the sword and was about to take kalpi's hand in his hand raghav gets up and take kalpi's hand.

Kalpi - Just go from here raghav and don't dare to touch me before things gets worst get lost from here she screams at raghav. Raghav will not move from there.

Vital - Takes kalpi's hand in his hand and screams at paakya to get first aid box fast. He asks why did u stop me kalpi from killing him he has spoiled ur life. Now how will u face people what about ur future. He gets so angry on raghav again and tries to go near raghav to hit him kalpi stops him.

Kalpi - Its not his fault baba I knew my faith is very bad happiness is not written in my faith at all and love is not there at all for me in my life still I over looked that and I accepted this relation so I deserve this punishment I am sorry because of me aayi, dada and you all had to face this problem. Plz forgive me baba and don't blame raghav he has got nothing to do with this is my bad faith he did all this for his mother let him go let him start a new life plz don't hurt him saying this kalpi goes and sits near bappa.

Pakkya comes with first aid box vital tries to do kalpi's treatment blood is not stopping at all so vital says comes lets go to hospital.

Kalpi - No baba that's not required I wont die so soon just because of this small hurt god has more pains to give me he was wants to see how strong I am so don't worry about me.

Neetu reaches chawl asks kamala to come with her without telling anybody kamala also goes from there. Vital and paakya go home thinking kalpi needs some time to come out of this pain let her be alone.

Kalpi has put her head down near the steps of bappa and crying when she doesn't hears any sound she thinks all have gone she gets up and asks bappa why r u playing in my life so much bappa first u took my mother's love from me, she sent me to hostel I was away from my parents for 10 years, I wanted to fulfill my aayi's dream I struggled day and night to come first in college there also my faith messed up with my result some how I got a job I was completely concentrating in my job wanted to fulfill my aayi's dream then u sent raghav in my life I never asked u for anything he came he changed my life I started to smile I was very happy with him when I was about to take my aasman in my hand u again snatched it from me why r u doing this to me what mistake I have done why always I have to suffer. Non stop kalpi is crying she is not aware that raghav is standing there and listening to her. Raghav couldn't control he tries to go near kalpi asks her to forgive him. Listening to him kalpi wipes her tears turns to raghav and asks him to leave from their since your wife will be waiting for you atleast be good to her. Raghav couldn't say anything he just goes from there. He reaches home. His mom will be sitting on sofa reading books he goes and sleeps on her lap.

Kamala, paakhi and neetu arrive at raghav's house to drop paakhi in his house.

Gauri  - Seeing neetu she starts screaming what are you doing here plz throw her out she looses her sense immediately raghav asks neetu to get lost from there, neetu goes back home.

Kamala - She is worried and shocked at the same time runs to thai calling thai what happened to you how come you are here I had left you in neetu memsaab house then how come you are here.

Gauri - Kamala plz ask her to go from here don't trust that lady she is very bad I am telling you stay far from that lady you don't know what all she has done to me kamala.

Raghav - Kamalamma  how you know my mother

Kamala - Shocked what are you saying raghav baba she is your mother thank god thai got her family back and she brief to raghav how she meet gauri and how they saved her. Raghav is shocked listening to this.

Gauri - Has is loosing control she is screaming kamala is asking her to take tablet and calm down gauri is refusing raghav also tried to convince her but she doesn't listens so kamala tells raghav baba plz call kalpi  fast I want to speak to her don't call from your mobile plz call from my mobile. Raghav calls kalpi, kamala makes thai to sleep on sofa she grabs the phone from raghav asks kalpi to come immediately to raghav's house.

Kalpi - Aayi how can I come there and what are you asking me to do.

Kamala - Kalpi just do what I say come fast here don't ask me any questions and don't tell your baba also plz come fast saying that she disconnects the call. Only kalpi can handle thai she will be here any time raghav baba so don't worry relax.

Kalpi reaches raghav's house she will not step in she will be standing near the door and calling aayi, raghav & paakhi will ask her to come in still she will not move then kamala asks her to come in she goes in and asks what happened aayi why did u call me.

Kamala - See thai is not listening to me ask her to take tablet.

Kalpi - Gets angry on kamala and tell her this is the reason I get angry on you aayi anywhere and everywhere you want to take thai who asked you to get her here and what happened to her suddenly saying that kalpi lifts gauri's head and sit on sofa making gauri sleep on her lap. Slowly she tells thai get up what happened plz thai get up see I have come plz have tablet.

Gauri - Opens her eyes she sees kalpi she gets up and hugs kalpi very tightly and starts crying kalpi asks that lady to go from here she was giving me injection everyday she was troubling me every day.

Kalpi - Shocked who thai who troubled you, who gave injection to you nobody is there here see na thai plz stop crying na thai nobody can trouble you, I am there na for you, your daughter so why do you worry I promise you from now onwards I will not send you anywhere I will only take care of you so relax thai plz take this tablet then we will go to our house.

Gauri - She takes tablet and she tells kalpi see he is my chintu I told you na about my chintu see he is my chintu pointing fingers towards raghav. Kalpi is shocked she asks who is chintu for you thai.

Kamala - Thai is Raghav baba's mother kalpi I got to know now only. She saw neetu memsaab and started to scream.

Kalpi - Couldn't understand what to do she tells to kamala I really don't know why thai gets upset seeing neetu memsaab. She asks thai, thai you were in kapoor's house then how come you came out thai.

Gauri - I ran from there kalpi she was giving me everyday injection wanted to run from there so I ran and came I saw that guy I told you na that same person whom I saw on TV and you know what kalpi I saw him at that party also who destroyed my family I saw him and started to run from there suddenly she starts screaming kalpi call the police he will kill me don't leave him he has destroyed my family.

Kalpi - Thai calm down nothing will happen to you I am there for you and see now you got your son is also back he will take care of you thai don't worry.

Gauri - Kalpi I want to sleep now I am feeling tired.

Kalpi turns towards raghav he points his finger towards a room before taking thai to her room she asks did you have your dinner thai gauri says no so she asks kamala to get dinner for her.

Raghav - I have to order for dinner nothing is there at home.

Kalpi asks kamala to prepare food for thai. She takes thai to her room makes her to sleep.

Paakhi tells kamala I will come and help you kamalamma in cooking so kamala tells no paakhi beta you must be tired go and take rest I will prepare so paakhi goes to her room to take rest. Raghav is sitting on sofa not able to understand what is happening in his life.

Kalpi goes to kitchen helps her mom to prepare food she makes gauri to have dinner. Kamala and raghav will be sitting on sofa. Kalpi comes and tells aayi, thai is sleeping now don't disturb her let her sleep I am going home now. Baba will be worried I dint inform baba also.

Kamala - I will also come with you wait kalpi

Kalpi - No aayi you be with thai she is not well someone should be there to take care of thai so stay here I will tell baba you don't worry about him.

Kamala - Ok kalpi but how will you go home alone so late night. I will come drop you home and come back.

Kalpi - No aayi I can manage myself don't worry about me I am strong enough to handle myself.

Raghav - Kamalamma can I drop kalpi home with your permission

Kalpi - No thank you Mr. Singhania I don't require anybody's support or help I can handle my self. Stop worrying about me take care of my thai and your wife. Saying that she leaves from raghav's house.

Continued...

INDEX

CHAPTER - 1 - PAGE NO. 1

CHAPTER - 2 - PAGE NO. 2

CHAPTER - 3 - PAGE NO. 3

CHAPTER - 4 - PAGE NO. 5

CHAPTER - 5 - PAGE NO. 8

CHAPTER - 6 - PAGE NO. 9

Edited by ragnabw - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
res**
unres****

amazing update... 
loved this fiesty kalpi
update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

p.s. me first ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by babydolll - 9 years ago
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow dear 
update soon
loved my strong kalpi
plz update soon
BeyoundTruth thumbnail
My hrt is broken into millions of pieces...of no mistake of Kalpi destiny has snatched all d happiness from her.I regret d moment when she confessed her love to Rags she shuld'nt have done tat atleast would not felt tat much of pain today.
I wana kill all d CVs for playing so badly wid a girl's emotions.

Gud post tho Kavi!
Sheetal30 thumbnail
nice one i like the way kalpi is eagerly waiting for next update plz update soon
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So emotional
Poor Kalpi, she has to suffer all the time
I wonder when she will be fully happy
Amazing update
sweet_aditi thumbnail
really awesome .. update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Luvfanfic thumbnail