Meant to be - Epilogue updated 2/6

idonkno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 1a: 

Sleep was miles away from her tonight. Tomorrow will be the day she has dreaded the most. Tossing on her bed she looked around the room and realised how far she had travelled in the battle of life. She is unquestionably not the same person she used to be 5 years back. These 5 years have been the professionally best yet ironically the vilest years in her life. She has been all alone in these years in all the moments of joy and sorrow and much to her despair she had to struggle hard to keep her identity obscured from the entire world. To the people she was KJ'- a winner and nobody ever knew beyond that.

Reminiscing about her past made her weak and she had vowed to herself to never look back. And, yet again she found herself drowning in the past memories on this wakeful night. Not again Kalpi! Not again! Never! She muttered to herself and pulled out the bottle of sleeping pills from the drawer. This was her daily routine but today she just could not gulp down those pills and ward off every pain from her life for the next 8 hours. Juggling between her thoughts she got up from the bed and pulled out a newspaper from her cupboard. It was a few months old, anybody could realise that from the slight yellow tincture it had. Tears started flowing from her eyes the moment she saw that picture captioned as the happy family of the business world. There were her parents, her  brother , her Gauri Mausi and the two people she wished to have never existed in her life- Mr and Mrs Raghav Singhania.

Hello guys, so this is my first attempt at story writing. Please feel free to leave comments. 

Part 1b updated (Page 1)

Part 2a updated (Page 2)

Part 2b updated (Page 2)

Part 3a updated (Page 3)

Part 3b updated (Page 5)

Part 4a updated (Page 7)

Part 4b updated (Page 8)

Part 5  updated   (Page 8)

Part 6  updated   (Page 9)

Part 7 updated   (page 11)

Part 8 updated   (page 12)

Part 9 updated   (page 12)

Part 10 updated (page 15)

Part 11a updated (page 16)

Part 11b updated (page 17)

Part 12  updated (page 18)

Part 13 updated  (page 20)

part 14a updated (page 21)

part 14b updated (page 22)

Epilogue updated (page 23)

Edited by idonkno - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idonkno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulips123

awesome😊 plz cont

Thank you :) Yeah, soon :)
ragnabw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz continue soon only os/ss/ff's r keeping us alive now plz continue soon
idonkno thumbnail
Chapter 1b:

The work for the day was complete yet he stayed up in the office looking blankly at a photo. This was his mundane life: Work and few hours with the photo of the person he loved the most. Most of these hours were spend in the silence, yet his eyes spoke of how much he missed her. He was living with the guilt of doing injustice to their relationship for the past 5 years. Every day the burden of this guilt was increasing and he was unable to bear it anymore. He had completely drowned himself into work. The vibration of the mobile snapped him out of his thoughts. It was his mother on the other side. She reminded him that it was 2am and she was waiting for his return like every day. He always tried to be back home by 2am for his mother but today it was different. Today he just wanted to stay longer for a while. He was feeling a strange emotion that he had not felt for a long time now.

Suddenly the series of hiccups started and he realised that she was thinking about him. He did not want to drink water and halt this feeling. The fact that she was remembering was giving him support and patience to wait for her. Yes, he will wait for her till eternity and pay for the sins he has committed. The hiccups stopped out of shock as soon as he applied breaks of his car to protect the stray dog wandering off the road. Damn, he muttered under his breath and started driving again trying to concentrate on the road. Gauri was waiting with dinner for him but he was adamant on not eating like daily. A little rebuke from her made him sit and stare at the food unresponsively. Finally, Gauri fed him with her own hands and he did not protest until she brought up Pakhi's topic. He just gestured her to stop and stormed off towards his room.

idonkno thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragnabw

Plz continue soon only os/ss/ff's r keeping us alive now plz continue soon

That's the reason I started writing this story. I was too fed up of the current track so I thought I will start thinking it my way rather than the CV's way
ragnabw thumbnail

Originally posted by: idonkno

That's the reason I started writing this story. I was too fed up of the current track so I thought I will start thinking it my way rather than the CV's way

Thanks alot keep updating soon plzzz
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please continue luv the beginning
idonkno thumbnail

Chapter 2 a:

Raghav just laid on his bed without even being bothered to change. His mother found him asleep after an hour and removed his shoes and covered him with a quilt. She was devastated to see her son's condition and she was unable to do anything for him. She had made numerous efforts to look for Kalpana the moment she knew that Raghav married Pakhi only in a moment of rage. She had seen him repenting every second of his life for taking that irrational decision. Pakhi was dumbstruck to find Raghav never loved her but made efforts for this relationship to work. She is still trying but all her efforts turn into failure. Gauri had been angry on Raghav for divorcing Pakhi in a week after their marriage but seeing his love for Kalpana she had realised that her son could never love Pakhi. They posed as a couple for the society who were forced to believe that they are a perfect couple- always together through thick and thins. As for Pakhi she was still unaware of the reason of her futile attempts to save her marriage was Kalpi. The confrontation never occurred between Raghav and Pakhi. 

Kalpana woke up next day early morning to find herself hugging the newspaper. She felt disgusted to see the paper folded in such a way that the person at the corner in the pic found a place close to her heart. Fuming at herself she just threw the paper on the floor and stepped on the picture of Raghav to make herself realise that he does not mean anything to her. It was an important day for her and she wanted to give her best. After taking a quick shower she spent quite a time deciding what to wear. She did not wanted to dress very sober as she had realised in these 5 years that high class people do not appreciate it. She did not want to be decked up in a professional suit as well as it was a causal meeting. She finally found a dress perfect for the occasion - a beige printed saree with a black halter blouse.  Sophisticated and stylish- she said to herself. She took extra care to dress up that morning because she had to make her presence felt.

Shyamlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great job buddy and thasnksd for the faster updastes!
ragnabw thumbnail
Great SS plz continue soon and thanks for fast update