Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafaheli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
eee..Finally u opened a new shop!! Congrats girl πŸ₯³
I so wanted to be in page1 :\ Aichuu inspired by pikachu?! πŸ˜† I though it was inspired by sneezing sound..like haichuuu πŸ€£ (bad one..sowwiee :P)

Well love love ur work! Let me tell you a thing and do one khulasha..I stalked your shop when you used to make stuffs on arshi and ofcourse back then I didnt join IF..I so admired your stuffs on them

^ This particular style of yours..remember?!  Aahh..I loved it! The blending was so perfect 
Now dont ask how I got this sig nw..when it was originally posted ages back! πŸ˜†
Please do make something on them too once in a while na..aise bhula na dena 

Your icons looks beautifulll ! Thanks for your love for Sandhir that I got to see your work again!
Keep up your creativity! 

Loads of love, 
Aheli πŸ˜›

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww congratulations on your gallery, Aichuu :D Your stuff is absolutely stunning!! I heart the colouring in all the icons. Your use of textures is amazing esp here http://i.imgur.com/R6r0AWW.png Gorgeous!! Do update soon :) 
Zoah x
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats 4 New Gallery dr...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
wow...amazing creations...πŸ‘πŸΌ...loved all the creations...the Pirates of Caribbean, Rudra-Paro, Sandhir, YMH icons are simply stunning...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...the Delena icons are awesome......and the siggs I just can't decide which one is best coz all are just breathtaking...πŸ₯³...loved it very much...❀️❀️❀️...saved most of them and will be using them soon...😳😳...eagerly waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...πŸ˜ƒ...pls continue soon...😊... 
Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Creations <3
Edited by Naz_nisar - 9 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks lil means a lot baba πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

sanch lazie queen apna shop tho edit karlo and forget abt to edit first page 🀣 i undeerstand

piya thanks a tonnn darling means a lot 😳

twine annu 🀣 forget it i m nt gonna see anything ther i know
Arteclectic thumbnail
sofiii  πŸ€—u wer always ther for me and i love ur for that thanks a tonn u really means a lot to me baba love uuu

livelovelaugh love the 3L 🀣  i like it .. do stalk πŸ˜†i m a stalker myself 🀣 so combo will be gud yeah i been to QH thanks for commenting means a lot

thanksa  lot ladybrth means  a lot yaara😳

thanks a lot ariana means a lot 😳shikha i would be stalking most of /CG 🀣 ... spamming is a hobby i miss it nw

Arteclectic thumbnail
ajanta ajji 🀣 new nick name for u thanks a tonn means a lot for short n brief comment

thanks and welcome zay means  alot baba🀣 keep visiitng

sarav thanks huney means a lot

Arteclectic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Ashhh! πŸ€—

πŸ€—dangelzzz yaara

First of all, a very big big congrats on your 13th shop! πŸ˜ƒ Its been AGES since I've last seen your beautiful work, and I've really missed coming to your shop! I've always liked visiting just a few number of shops, and your shop is one of them. I was actually busy with uni for past few months, and I'm sure you can understand as you were inactive cause of uni/studies yourself in the past year or so. 

i m really  honoured to hear this from u ,. i adore ur creations they have magice which i dnt have 🀣 .. i knw the uni they r irritating and thanks a tonnn

Anyway, it feels good to see your lovely work again...you haven't lost your touch at all!

For a while i did lost a touch 🀣 then V inspired me by posting my own works ,.so i keep trying my old stuff back

Love all the awesome work you've posted on the first page! There are very few people who's icons I really appreciate and am a fan of...and you are one of them! Adore your icons to bits! Other people and friends love my icons, and I love your icons! πŸ˜³ Just love the way you colour and crop them :) I especially loved the IshRa, PaRud and the Sandhir icons you've made.

thanks a  tonnn😳 😳really honoured😳

Do you think you'd be able to make me a set of icons, if I very sweetly requested some? πŸ˜†

yu knw that answ πŸ˜†

I don't know why you said you're not good with sigs, cause I definitely don't think so! Your sigs look fantastic! The KaSh, IshRa and PaRud sigs look brilliant! πŸ˜³ Love, love the the different colouring experiments, and styles you've tried! Its so hard to pick a favourite! The Ek Tha Villain stuff is amazinggg!

πŸ˜†
i dnt like my signyz still 🀣 but thanks

Hope you continue making fab creations! :)

thanks a ton for this comment really meant a lot to me 😳

Arteclectic thumbnail
πŸ˜†thanks ishq wala lovee means alot 🀣 u r in love with RD not with my work he is such magical creature

thanks a ton lipsha means a lot 😳😳😳

🀣 sonia thanks for coming means a lot i πŸ˜†i will cal uu soon to be bhabhi 🀣

thanks a ton dr ashvikanlonely sory dunno ur name i will def make some of rithvik asha signy do u knw wer i can get there pictures??? thanks a tonnn for visitng n commenting

thanks a ton myteddybear niz username πŸ˜†

aish 🀣 feels like calling myself anyway thanks baba πŸ˜³
Arteclectic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

ooo maaa
phewww
aap insaan hain yaa robot😳🀣
omg omg omg omg
and its my turn to advertise youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
perfect,innovative,unique
fabulous,fantastic,flawless,
phenomenal,gorgeous,brightness
beautiful hues,lovely designs beyond

imagination,wonderful editing and cropping
and perfect proportion of colors is what one is
looking for then come straight here at
this Bhootni's place🀣

🀣
bold once is just an expression of over exaggeration nothing else πŸ˜†

these are all the qualities that I have
find in your work always ,the labels you
made for the cg are stunning,what a
brilliant use of texture,you inspire me yaar
inspire to be unique which I am not at all,
the icons are very very breathtaking esp
the villain stuff and the parud ones
wowww so perfectly made.
Above everything you are
such a sweet,loving and nice
person and that's why I love you
even more
πŸ€—

Love you my bhootni

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mallu

🀣 that is thr most amazing shortest description u r so innovate on everything i m jealous now i love u bhootni means a lot coming from u i love u to πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

i m obliged and honoured😳