Originally posted by: Aichuu

sano apne mera reply dekha if not woh bhi padlo 🤣
how can i miss this place /???

wahi dekh rahihun..😉
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats on your new shop, Mallu <33 
First update is SMASHING <33 this one is my favo http://i.imgur.com/OHVZhSp.jpg Lve the style <33 

Keep em going! 😃
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congozzz on d new shop🥳
fantastic stuffs👏
loveee ttt😊
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Maluuu, Maleka , my dear dear Michelangelo!
Congratulation!!!!
I'm so sooo proud of you!
your creations make my heart stop. make my breaths shallow, make me want to singgg!!!!
I know super corny right? But agh, its true.
I'm somewhat disgusted at myself for thinking such dramatic, girlie thoughts. But I can't help myself. You're superb!!!

I love this banner. So beautiful!!!

Accio.Hues... huh? Super cool! But I like wildcherry a tad bit more...

Index!!! Finally!!

^^Thank you sooo much for this gorgeous gift!! Even if it weren't so amazing and awaesome I loved that you made it! And for me! Emotional kar diya😆

textures are well your speciality! Amazing as always!!

Love it!! Love the texture, text, everything about it^^

Nice!! ^^

Wowieee serious hottie alert!!! I've got dibs on him!! He looks so handsome!!! Where do you find men this hawtt from?

you know I don't doddle this much in any other gallery, because besides the obvious fact that you're talented and make pretty siggys, you're an amazing person and really friendly...and thats why I love you!Thank you soo much for bearing with my rambling! You've got some serious swagger there and I hope you have many many more galleries...

congos again😃

Edited by ..Tangled.. - 9 years ago
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oye req le rahi hai!!! wow thats unnatural...ajeeb lag rha...anyway mera kya jaa rha hai🤔
reserved!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 http://imgur.com/WSEJayQ,JoL1eeg,8yKQc84,LWFMzHW,NJ84lJU,ml9buoa,JNdkSjA,clUqwy3,QLMITk4#8

^So there's the link... do anything with those pictures, you can discard any picture you don't like, and can make it anyway, you know siggy or picscam or just anything...
quote: love is fragile and sometimes we aren't its best caretakers

Edited by ..Tangled.. - 9 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ..Tangled..

Oye req le rahi hai!!! wow thats unnatural...ajeeb lag rha...anyway mera kya jaa rha hai🤔
reserved!!

haan kar le reserve mein hamesha itni meherbaan nahi hoti😆😆😆

@everyone:will reply in detail to everyone,thankyou folks for all the love🤗
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
many many congratulations on shop #4🤗 i hope you have many many more 🤗 i loved the banner so so much <3 what a theme, coloring everything so so beautiful about it ❤️ now the update is fantastic.. as always loved your styling n coloring so much <3 they are superb :D the gifts are so adorable :D me loved everything ❤️
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aichuu

🤣 i spoiled her first page but i m the luckest one 😆
Guys let me advertise her😉
she is the innovation queen she makes amazinggg creations
she loved to experiment and always turn out stunning i can drroool over her stuff for days
and she has this amazing character of being friendly and her simplicity is really seen in her creation😆

ooo maaa,itni tareef tu kisi nay khwaboon mein bhi nahi ki yeh tu zarurrr sapnaa hai🤣

but thankyou janaa🤗seriously and I become amazingly friendly with those only who are amazingly
friendly with me😳😆lucky that you are one of them😃
simplicity yes yes saadgi mein hi khoobsurti hai🤣

now for u mallu
u r the best i love uuu 🤗congratz on shop 4 i m sure u should have more 😳
the new name Accio.hues niz and unique but wildcherry will remain in my mind 😆
my signy is amazinfggg thank uu i actually tears in my eyes happy ki aasu  😃😭😆 really u touched my heart i hope sano sees this and she give me something like this 🤣 i knw she wont

naaa sano will never shed khushi kay aaso she's a bit too nautanki for that🤣hmmm folks love wildcherry more,its still my tag and will always be,ma ID is wildcherry so adjust karlo naa yaar😆😆😆so glad that you like the siggy😃😃😃

loved the update ur zaya once amazinf 👏
armanmini is really cute loved the style amazing
the kash stuff 👏👏👏

i love ur wildcherry stuffs make more of those kind  😉noted😉,it will never leave me,I tell you😆
but this stuff is also gud 😳shukriyaaa ji😃

anyway u know how lazy i get but this much comming from me u should special and u r 🤣 congratz again-oye hoye kiyaa baat hai meri I draw so much attention ,never knew😆😆😆😆

Originally posted by: saher_90

many many congratulations on shop #4🤗 i hope you have many many more 🤗 i loved the banner so so much <3 what a theme, coloring everything so so beautiful about it ❤️ now the update is fantastic.. as always loved your styling n coloring so much <3 they are superb :D the gifts are so adorable :D me loved everything ❤️

thankyou bunny and you know what you are my special buddy🤗🤗Edited by -Ms.Wildcherry- - 9 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: epiphany.

Okay, I think it's best if I comment right now only. 😆

To start with, congratulations! That banner you made is beautiful, what font is it, by the way? Anyhoo, yes, beautiful stuff. The signatures are all gorgeous, impressive blending and really clean coloring. I like most of the all http://i.imgur.com/EFzo5oL.jpg and I think okay, this is brilliant!

http://i.imgur.com/hvkNt4L.jpg is again, simple and beautiful. Very well made, text and blending and all! Also, http://i.imgur.com/OHVZhSp.jpg is classy and that's all I have to say about it. Try using this style more.

Everything is excellent. 😃 Yes.

See you. Thanks for the PM.

Kankshita

thankyou so much🤗I will definitely tell you the font name,I forgot its name.And thankyou sooo much for appreciating my work,the ones you like happen to be my personal favorites and I am too much in love with that particular coloring you have mentioned😳😆Yes the last one wasn't expecting it will turn out good,but it does.😳

Thankyou again for appreciating,means alot truly and about being classy that's what I am trying to learn when I see your splendid work😃😳

Mallu

P.S.@EVERYONE:that's for now,more replies are coming tomorrow.

goodnight folks.

Mallu

Edited by -Ms.Wildcherry- - 9 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i love u and ur work

keep it coming the innovation is just beyond understanding