Love, Marriage and Revenge : A Ragna SS

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

My story starts from the precap shown yesterday.  Raghav and Paakhi get down from the car with Paakhi having a huge smile across her face and dressed up in bridal outfit with her forehead adorning the vermilion while the neck showing off the beautiful diamond tanmani in the sacred black beaded thread called the mangalsutra.

Chapter 1

Extremely happy Paakhi ran towards Kamlama and bent down asking for her blessings. Paakhi did not register the shocked faces of Vitthal kaka, Pakya, Sammy, Sammy's parents, Kamlamaa nor did she notice the aarti plate which fell from Kamlama's hands when she saw a married Paakhi along with Raghav. Or this is what everyone thought. Paakhi dint see Kalpi's tears nor her questioning eyes towards Raghav. 

As Paakhi bent to touch Kamla's feet, Kamla couldnt utter any words nor could she push away Paakhi as she was in shock and was yet to register what had transpired. Kamla kept looking from a hurt Kalpi to Raghav who was mum and had his face lowered. Pakya was the first to regain his senses and asked Paakhi if she had married Raghav and Paakhi confirmed everyone's fear with a smile that she had indeed gotten married to Raghav. Sammy rushed to Raghav asking him what crap was Paakhi talking. But Raghav just remained mum. At that moment, Paakhi asked "Arey Kalpi teri aur Sammy ki shaadi ka muhurat nikla ja raha hai... chalo shadi ke mandap mein.." and tried to pull Kalpi who was still staring at Raghav with tears and unspoken questions in her eyes. Paakhi's hand touched the ring on Kalpi's hand and she saw it was the same diamond ring that Raghav had made her try.

Shocked, Pakhi looked up at Raghav with questions as to how come Kalpi had the ring which he had made her try. Before Raghav could reply, Vitthal told the guests that the marriage wasn't happening and they should all leave. By now, Paakhi was thoroughly confused. Why was the marriage being cancelled? On questioning Sammy, all she got in reply was a blunt, 'Ask Raghav...may be he will be able to tell you.' All this while Raghav could not even look in anyones eyes. Paakhi rushed to Kamlama and asked, "What happened? Why are you looking so shocked? Aren't you happy for me?  And why is Kalpi's wedding being cancelled?" Kamla replied, "Kuch nahi Paakhi. Tu yun achanak shaadi karke aayi na isiliye. Tumne mujhe kuch bataya bhi nahi beta."

Mean while Kalpi pulled Raghav towards the terrace and asked him, "Yeh sab kya hai. Boliye na Raghav. Yeh sab kya hai. Kyon kiya aapne aisa mere saath, Boliye na Raghav jawab dijiye." Raghav just looked into her teary hurt eyes but couldn't reply anything. Just as he was about to speak, Paakhi came there asking Raghav if they should leave now. Paakhi said, "Kalpi I'm so sorry ki tumhari aur Sammy ki shaadi nahi ho rahi. Pata nahi koi mujhe kuch bata bhi nahi raha. Tu apne aap ko Sambhal lena please aur haan Kamla maa ko bhi sambhalna. Mujhe pata hai who toot gayi hain... Tujhe bhi takleef ho rahi hogi par tum strong ho. Khayal rakhna khud ka. Raghav chalo ab hame chalna chahiye." With that Paakhi pulled Raghav away. Raghav kept looking at Kalpi with sorry eyes and Kalpi just kept staring at him with disbelief. Kalpi broke down once Raghav and Paakhi left. She cried her heart out asking bappa why Raghav did this to her. Simultaneously Sammy's parents and Sammy apologized to Vitthal and Kamla and left from there. Kamla and Vitthal came to the terrace and saw Kalpi breaking down. Kamla and Vitthal rushed to Kalpi to hold her from breaking down. Vitthal held his rajkumari as she wept in his arms asking, "Baba kyon kiya Raghav ne mere saath aisa??" At this moment all kamla could do was shed silent tears seeing Kalpi in pain but in her heart she was thinking, deva aisa kyon hua. Raghav baba ne sagai kalpi se kii. Mujhse Kalpi ki bheek mangi thi aur kaha tha ki Kalpi nahi bhi milegi toh bhi Paakhi se shaadi nahi karenge fir yeh kya hua... Kalpi ka dil toda aur Paakhi se shaadi kii. Woh toh Paakhi se pyaar bhi nahi karte. Meri ek beti ka dil toota hai aur dusri ki aise insaan se shaadi hui hai jo use pyaar hi nahi karta. Kyon deva kyon. Meri dono betiyon ke saath aisa dhoka kyon? Paakhi toh yeh sab janti bhi nahi. Raghav baba ne aisa kyon kiya.  Pakya comes to take all three down to their house. Kalpi keeps crying and asks Vitthal, Pakya and Kamla to promise to never let Raghav come near them again. She also wanted Kamla to promise that she will not meet Paakhi or talk to her.  but Kamla reminded her, "Par Kalpi iss sabme Paakhi ki kya galati hai." Kalpi replied. "Aai tujhe kabhi Paakhi ki koi galati dikhayi nahi deti. Tu sirf Paakhi se pyaar karti hai. Sagai ke din sab ke saamne mujhe thappad mara kyon ki main Raghav se pyaar karti hoon par ab jab Paakhi ne Raghav se shaadi kii, tum ab bhi Paakhi ki hi side le rahi ho." Kamla, "Aisa nahi hai Kalpi main toh sirf..."

At this Vitthal told Kamla, "Aajtak main tumhe kuch nahi bola Kamla... par aaj kehta hoon...aaj ke baad nahi hi kabhi tum Paakhi se baat karogi..na milogi... aur Kapoor seth ke yahan galati se bhi nahi jayegi. Kal subah hum jake tai ko wahan se le aayenge aur uske baad uss ghar se rishta hamesha ke liye khatam. Yeh sab aisa hi hoga. Samjhi tum."

With that they all came down to their house. Kalpi, Vitthal silently cry the whole night for what happened to Kalpi while Kamla cried her heart out thinking bout both her daughters' future. Pakya stayed up the whole night thinking about Kalpi losing her love and him losing Paakhi.

Mean while at Raghav's house in the night, Paakhi asked Raghav, "Tum kya karne wale the? Kalpi ko sab batana chahte the? Raghav aapko bahut sambhalke rehna hoga. Warna pura plan kharab ho jayega. Aap ko yaad hai na humne yeh sab kyon kiya?? Raghav you will have to be strong and let Kalpi hurt for a while. Jab use sachhai pata chalegi who samajh jayegi humne yeh sab kyon kiya." Raghav says, "Whatever, but I cant live without Kalpi. Main uske aansoon nahi dekh sakta. Use kitna bura laga hoga. Woh meri zindagi hai aur maine use hi hurt kar diya." Paakhi thought in her mind, Raghav pyaar toh aapko main bhi karti hoon aur aapke bagair zindagi ke baarein mein soch bhi nahi sakti par main janti hoon main aapka pyaar nahi Kalpi hai... yeh sab happy natak karte hue mujhe kitni takleef ho rahi hai yeh aap samajh nahi paoge kyon ki aap jante hi nahi main aapko kitna pasand karti hoon. 

Shaking herself out of her blues, Paakhi turned to Raghav, "Aaj jab main gaadi se utari Kamla maa ka aashirwad lene toh maine dekha who shock Vitthal kaka, Pakya, Kamla maa ke face pe. Who accusing hurting kalpi ki aaken toh main dekh hi nahi paayi. Maine sab dekha Raghav par phir bhi mujhe smile karna pada. Jab maine who ring Kalpi ke haath pe dekhi toh yeh jante hue ki aap donon ki sagai hui thi mujhe confused look dena pada. Unn sabki aakhen dekh mujhe bhi takleef ho rahi thi Raghav. Kamla maa ko dekh rona aaraha tha par maine aise hone nahi diya... Agar main thoda bhi roti toh unhe shaq hota ki main dukhhi hoon aur fir hamara sara plan flop ho jata. Raghav aapko weak nahi hona hai... mujhe dekhiye yeh mein sab apne dad aur bhai ke khilaaf kar rahi hoon. Neetu ho hamesha se hi aisi thi yeh mujhe pata tha par dad... Dad bhi aise... Mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha par yeh sach hai na..." Paakhi starts crying and Raghav composes himself. He gives her water n his shoulder to support. "Paakhi tum sahi ho... tum bahut brave ho..apne family ka khilaaf khadi ho aur unhe pata bhi nahi... Paakhi main janta hoon tum mujhe pasand karti ho...Kamlamaa ne bataya tha... But i'm sorry main sirf Kalpi se pyaar karta hoon aur karta rahoon ga. Chalo ab bahut late ho gaya hai... din bhar ke planning se tum bhi thaq gayi hogi... jao so jao... Btw guest room is on right side second room. Good night Paakhi."

Paakhi changing her dulhan joda in the guest room thinking, Bappa yeh kaisa khel hai jis inssan se mein pyaar karti hoon usse meri aaj shaadi hui hai... aur aaj meri suhag raat hai par koi yeh sach nahi janta ki yeh sirf ek deal hai...contract... jhoote pandit... Jhoote fere...jhooti shaadi infront of my family to make them relax ki Raghav unhi ka daamad hai... fir Kamla maa ka shocked face...Kalpi ki woh aakhen... Kalpi mujhse nafrat kar rahe hogi... mujhe kitni bhi takleef ho mujhe yeh karna hi hoga... Kamlamaa ne mujhse bahut pyaar kiya hai... mujhe yeh sab unke liye...unka sapna ki Kalpi bahut badi bane... iss sab ke liye karna hi hoga... aur Neetu ne bhi toh unhe itni takleef diyi hai... sab ka badla lena hi hoga...

Paakhi lies down thinking about the whole day's events. 

*Flash backs.*

She came home from Paris with loads of shopping bags and went to meet her daadi. Daadi couldnt speak yet, but was able to write now. Daadi wrote down everything about Raghav Kalpi engagement fiasco and their wedding today and then wrote about Gauri's current condition and how Neetu and Saahil are responsible for Mr Singhania's death and Mrs Singhania's memory loss and Raghav becoming an orphan and how Saahil had taken Raghav's property from Raghav. Paakhi was hurt knowing about Raghav loving Kalpi but was in utter shock knowing the truth about her parents. Daadi told Paakhi that Raghav's mother was staying with kamla and that she had seen her in the photos which Kamla showed of Kalpi. Paakhi asked daadi if the lady staying in their house ...that aunty is Gauri. Daadi was scared Saahil and Neetu would do something to Gauri. Paakhi cried infront of daadi telling her that she loved Raghav but knowing all this Raghav would hate her but also that if Raghav loves Kalpi he was never hers... what should she do... she will have to tell Raghav about his mother... she cant let him lose more now. Daadi suggests to go meet Raghav and explain the whole situation and also tells that Neetu has been planning for Paakhi and Raghav's wedding thinking bout the 2000 crores which Raghav has. Daadi also tells Paakhi make sure Neetu doesn't hear about Raghav Kalpi's wedding till their wedding happens. "Pooka mera bachha main janti hoon tujhe takleef ho rahi hai par Kamla ne hamare liye bahut kiya hai...hame uski Kalpi ki khushi nahi cheenani chahiye... Neetu ko pata chalega toh who Gauri ko kuch kar na de.. Raghav hamesha ke liye apni maa ko kho dega aur na hi Kalpi ko khush rehne degi Neetu... kuch karo Pooka."

Paakhi sees Manda just entering Neetu's room and saying, "Neetu madam, mere paas aapke liye ek khabar hai... Paakhi runs to Manda and starts yelling at her for not doing work and sends Manda away for some work outside the house and tells Neetu she has booked Neetu for a spa treatement and that she needs to leave right now. Neetu asks, "Pookie mera bachha tu mera kitna khayal rakhti hai... aaj tujhe Kamla ke yahan nahi jana??" Paakhi tells Neetu they have to attend Sammy and Kalpi's wedding in the evening so Neetu needs to look good. Paakhi is going to help Kamla with preparations and will see Neetu in the evening... with Neetu leaving for spa Paakhi leave to meet Raghav...

Raghav at his home thinking about his special day with Kalpi. His wedding... he is making space in the cupboards for Kalpi's stuff and the stuff he has bought for Kalpi when security announces that Paakhi Kapoor wants to meet him urgently. As Raghav has told Kamlamaa that he will tell Paakhi about his love for Kalpi Raghav thinks it's a good idea to meet her now and tell her everything.  As Paakhi enters Raghav says, "Paakhi achha hua tum yahan aayi... mujhe tumse bahut important baat karni thi..." and looked at Paakhi. But when he saw Paakhi with tears he became sad and said kindly, "Look Paakhi, i'm really soory...looks like you already know... but main tumse pyaar nahi karta...I cant marry u... I love Kalpi and hamari sagai bhi ho chuki hai...aaj sham ko humari shaadi hai..." Pakhi tells him in between her sobs that she knows it but he doesn't know a lot of other things which he needs to know. She tells him everything that daadi told her about Mr and Mrs Singhania and Gauri right now also being at her house under Neetu's care and how her life is in danger. Raghav erupts hearing this. Paakhi says, "I'm sorry Raghav but mere parents ki wajah se tumhara bachpan akela gujra hai aur main ab tumhe help karna chahati hoon. Raghav agar Neetu ko pata chalega ki tum aur Kalpi shaadi kar rahe ho, i'm sure woh tumhari mom ko kuch kardegi..." Raghav asks her what does she mean by that. Paakhi says, "Hume tumhari mom ko pehele safe jagah par le jana hoga. She needs medical care and safety away from my parents. I know you can go to the police and get them arrested for what they have done." Raghav says, "Police custody se mera bachpan aur itne saaloon kii nafrat khatam nahi hogi... mai Kapoors ko nahi chodunga... main unhe barbaad kar dunga.." She interrupted him, "Raghav calm down ...thoda shanti se socho..."

Raghav and paakhi think what to do. Finally Raghav asks her, "Paakhi kya tum mera saath dogi against ur parents? Here is the plan... we both get married and let Kapoors believe that their plan is working." Paakhi asks, "We? Get married? Kalpi...??" 

Raghav assures her that it will be a fake marriage... fake pandit.,.. fake phere...fake marriage.. contract between us, "i cant tell all this to Kalpi or kamlamaa. If they all come to know about this then kapoors also will co ne to know. Kalpi's anger and hurt had to be real only then Kapoors will not doubt us. Kalpi will be hurt and broken but I know she is strong, she will collect herself. Somehow we can send back my mother to Kamlamaa's house and then tackle your parents. Together we can destroy their business and everything they are happy about. Paakhi kyat um mera saath dogi?" "Haan Raghav... main aapka saath dungi..." 

*Flashback ends.*

Paakhi cries her heart out at whatever happened in the day and sleeps off.

Edited by vivacious_gurl - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Hi guys :))

I was a die hard RagNa Fan and for me, marriage isnt a joke. SO in teh actual show, i cant digest Raghav Pakhi wedding whatever may be the reason.

So i am writing a story in which i might end up not hating Pakhi n Raghav like i do right now after fridays precap πŸ₯±

Love Gouri :)
Edited by vivacious_gurl - 9 years ago
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘
plzzz continue dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
res
unres 

amazing continue soon...😳😳
Edited by babydolll - 9 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice start
continue soon
roohini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cvs must follow this pages who r trying to save ragna..wat a story u thought ..I hope this also hapn in ema on monday...u guys r thinking superb idea which I beleive  1000 times  better than the original ema
kanch1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i appreciate ur work but i still don't think that raghav should marry pakhi if he do that then kalpi is his second wife and i don't want that whole world will give kalpi second wife tag and it will proof first pakhi get everything then used thing given to kalpi 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Thank u for your encouragement. .. I need that positive energy as post friday epi I hv been boiling with anger n thats y I chose to write smthing that might lessen our pain and help redeem raghav and paakhi... 
Will reply to individual msga tomorrow...also will be posting next two parts before tomorrow's episode... if after watching tomorrow's epi we see that marriage isnt fake
..then I might get demoralised to continue with my story and will need more encouragement from u all...
Thank u all

Happy mother's day to all mothers out here n also to mothers of people out here...
Mihika thumbnail
continue dear liked itπŸ‘πŸΌ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome start...interesting..please do PM me whenever you update... continue soon...πŸ‘πŸΌ