Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ananya80

i am with you in this.how can she so NO to our  yummy Delicious Hawtiee and Kiss someone😲

Exactly!!!!πŸ˜”

And if she wants to remain in this industry then she can't be this choosy!!!!😳

Waise one thing I still can't figure out is that if there was a kiss in Do Dil Ek Jaan and that had to be edited out then why would they think of shooting another kiss scene??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Agar ek hi pass nahi huya toh dusra kaise hoga??πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Worldpeace

Shaina... shegs has gota new gallery. .. uspe comment to karo...

Sure!!!!

Worldpeace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Exactly!!!!πŸ˜”

And if she wants to remain in this industry then she can't be this choosy!!!!😳

Waise one thing I still can't figure out is that if there was a kiss in Do Dil Ek Jaan and that had to be edited out then why would they think of shooting another kiss scene??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Agar ek hi pass nahi huya toh dusra kaise hoga??πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Saba mam ne likha hoga.. and like In ddej they gave in the youtube... they too might have thought the same...
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Worldpeace

Saba mam ne likha hoga.. and like In ddej they gave in the youtube... they too might have thought the same...

Ab tak unedited version toh aaya nahi consummation ka Youtube pe aur kiss aa jata Youtue pe!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Worldpeace thumbnail

Ab tak unedited version toh aaya nahi consummation ka Youtube pe aur kiss aa jata Youtue pe!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

😭

Aap mujhe kyun ghussa ho rahe ho.. ddej mein to rakh diya tha.. but I forgot the sautela pan of life not ok with ebi...
Shaina_b thumbnail
I am just mad at Life OK and the editor and Chhavi and Ram-Priya and Indian Television in general!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let's forget about the kiss which is not going to happen πŸ˜† πŸ˜† well isn't it viraf 's birthday next month .can we request a gud bday segment :)) what say
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya80

Let's forget about the kiss which is not going to happen πŸ˜† πŸ˜† well isn't it viraf 's birthday next month .can we request a gud bday segment :)) what say

Usmein abhi bahut der hai!!!!!

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sfarazi

Bechara Viraf! Uska rejection kitna public hogaya hai πŸ˜† 🀣

πŸ€£πŸ€£
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Taunting and harassment??πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Which age do you live in??😳

And yes the main question is that why did they ask her to kiss if Life NOT OK is not going to show it??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

It still happens in the 21st century! Conservative societies and even supposedly liberal societies have people who like to make a huge deal out of something trivial - I mean this video is a fine example of that πŸ˜•
No matter what age you live in, taunting and harassment will always be there. Yeah of course if you're this industry, ypu have to prepared to get intimate with your co-star but at the same time you should have the option to say no.
I know why ask for the kiss in the first place when they knew LO wouldn't air it?? 😑