11 Sept. – KS India Episode Update!

amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys,

Remember: Ram Kapoor's Interview is live today at 11 pm IST. Don't forget to tune into Telly Chaska!😉

Firstly I would like to pay a tribute to the ones we lost 5 years ago on

September 11, 2001. May the souls rest in peace of the ones we lost, and may the world be successful in fighting against terrorism.

Now back to business: The last episode ended with Jai shouting from the top for Bani to come and meet him up stairs.

Today the episode starts off with the Old Jai Walia back with a BAM!! He tells Bani that she has crossed all her limits today. She has broken his vishwas and he has lost who sari bhawnais jo kabhie Jai ne Bani ke liye maesus kiya tha. He continues with saying that she has proved that she doesn't care for her child, but only wants money. Bani is shaken when he says that authein jo dhanda karti hai who tumse better hai. Atleast who apni keval sharer beichti hai. Aur yahan tum apna sab kuch beich di. (Wow…this man is organized😉), Jai picks up all the pictures of the moments he spent with Bani; their marriage, the c-night, the moment when bani took out the black sherwani for him before the ladies sangeet. He says he'll pay a couple of lakhs for each time she has spent with him. Jai goes to his almirah and signs a 5 crore check on Bani's name. With that he marches out the door, only to remember to say 'thank you' to her. He comes back, thanks her for all that she has done for him. Finally, he adds a topping onto it by saying that he loved his wife more than anything, loved his upcoming child more than anything….but now all the feelings he had for her are gone!!

Now Bani, in her depression mode, drags her way out of his room only to be met by Massi. Massi sees the check in Bani's hand and tells her that she understands that Bani is doing all this for Jai, but what does the job has to with Jai. Bani clarifying tells Massi that she needs 4 lakhs for Pia's operation, otherwise she won't be a mother again! With that Massi tells Bani to take out 4 lakhs of rupees out of those 5 crores Jai has given her. The scene ends with Massi giving Bani a tight jadoo ki jhappi!😳

After the break, Jai is shown talking to Tarun and asking him to come over and celebrate. To have a nice party and spend some time together. Behind, in comes Ms. Pia. After Jai is done with talking on the phone, he starts with his eternity long speech. On how only he can be wrong, and the three sisters will always be right! He drags her to the nursery (man I tell you….very beautifully decorated😳👏) and says that all his dreams will remain a dream. All that he has made for his child, how he wants to see his child for the first time…all will remain a dream!!😭 And finally he spills it out….saying that his biggest mistake was to love Pia but marry Bani. With that, he walks off.

Finally some light moments…Dadi and Aditya are shown crying while watching Aditya's wedding clips. Jigyasa comes in and says that they will cry even more in the future.

Jai and Tarun are shown in a bar where they are talking about their college days. Tarun mentions about the girls and says why not talk to some right now. So here they come, two young girls and two old men!😆

Jai asks one of them of why they are here. She says that she wants to make a career, therefore has left her husband and child. With that jai gets pissed off and starts again…arguing that it's like committing a crime when a mother leaves her child just for her career. Jai tries to walk off only to be stopped by Tarun. He says that no matter how much Jai tries, he can't forget Bani...Bani cannot be forgotten because she lives inside of him, inside of Jai!😳 With that the episode finishes.

Performance: Ram was fabulous today!👏 Natural expressions and great gestures….Really well done Ram!👏 Prachi was good as usual…but I hate the black coat she is wearing on top of her sari!

Cheers,

Anjali

PS: I'm just an alternative for the days Poo and MT can't do the update.

Edited by amisra - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
than kyou amisra. God, is Jai ka to main... 😡
I hate him more than chemistry!
twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the efforts. much appreciated
amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: putturani

than kyou amisra. God, is Jai ka to main... 😡
I hate him more than chemistry!

😆 I don't know....you might want to double think on that one hun!😆

Cheers,

Anjali

Nidhiii thumbnail
Thanks dear! 😊

You've done a great job! 👏 👏 👏
***srk*** thumbnail
thanx anju!! ur a darling!!!!! its so sweet that u made the update!!! thanx!!!
btw uve done it wonderfully!!! thanx