Sept 11 -India Episode-Detailed Update!!!

mk727272 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Guys,

Ok, guys I understand this is the first time I am doing update. I know I cannot be as good as MT but I will try anyway. So here it goes.......

Jai Walia calls Bani into his room. Bani comes and he like a raging bull waiting to trample anyone in its path finds his wife Bani. And he is in his full element today.

He tells Bani that she has finished everything that he felt for her. He says she has broken his trust, his love for her. He says she wants money he will give her money. He will pay for every moment that he has spend with her and he pulls her towards a briefcase full of money.

He picks up photographs from the moment that had occured in his life and he is in a vicious mood. He shows her the marriage photograph and offers her 50 lakhs for it and then he starts just rattling of numbers for every moment they had spent together. He then comes across the photograph of him and Bani clicked in the white saree u know the consummation night. He offers her 1 then he no 2 crores for that night.

Bani is stunned. Tears keep flooding her and she is speechless she has no clue how to react. Jai tells her that all she cares about is money and not their child. She has changed. He then compares her to prostitutes and says at least they are better than Bani they only sell their bodies not like Bani who is ready to sell her soul.

He walks and cuts a cheque of Rs 5 crores and just pushes it in Bani's hand. He then walks away few meters and then he comes back and says I forgot to thank you as u have given birth to the old Jai walia who use only care about money and u have killed the new Jai Walia who loved his wife and was a changed person. Now u will have to just deal with this New Jai Walia. And he walks away.

Bani is stunned and speechless. She is walking down the hall with the cheque in her hand. The Jiya Dhak Dhak Jaye song is playing. I am sorry I do not remember the wordings but it went something like mere dukh se sab hai anjane...... unke liye main dedo apni jaan......rahe joda ho gai....jiya dhak dhak jaye......

She is now down the stairs and is crying her heart out.  The cheque from her hand flies and Massi picks up the cheque and she tells Bani that she knows that she is doing this for Jai's happiness but how come working till 2 in the morning will help Jai. Bani tells her like others she also does not trust her and she says this is not true, she says main tumhe apne se alag nahi samajthi hoon. Bani just tells her that Pia is not well and if she is not operated than she will never be able to concieve and now she has lost the job also how will she arrange then money. Massi gives her the cheque and asks her to encash as saving Pia is more important than money. Then she leaves Bani. Arre, Maasi aacha toh yeh hota ki aap Jai ko sab sach bata deti.😑

Now this is one of the best scene between Jai Walia and Pia😑.

Jai is in his room talking to his friend and tells him lets party as he is in a mood to party after a long time.

Pia enters as he is finishing the call and Jai sees her and says-Oh !! Pia, please come. Pia tells him that Bani di is not wrong and then Jai goes berserk. He says duniya galat ho sakti hai lekin tum teen bahaein galat nahi ho sakti. Bani di to kabhi galat nahi ho sakti. Aur Pia tumhare liye galat ki kya definition hai - ki pyar kisi auro se shaadi ka vaada ki mujshe karke apni shaadi ke bhaag gayi-agar us aadmi ki zindgai barbaat ho jaye to kya hua lekin tum galat nahi ho sakti. Tum aur Bani ne mujhe barbaat gar diya. Jaanti ho isse bada mazak kya hai. He then pulls her and takes her to a room which is full of toys it is his nursery for his child he says all my dreams of loving my baby and my wife have been ruined and he says -Aur isse badi galati yahe hai ki main pyaar tumse kiya aur shaadi tumhari bahein se kiya. And then he walks away, leaving Pia in tears and speechless to say the least.

They show Aditya and Dadi watching a video and crying he says even today after 20 years this movie make me cry. Just then Jiggs walks in and is shocked to see that Aditya is crying and gets worried and asks him whaty happened Dadi tells her to watch the video herself. She sees the video it is their marriage videoπŸ˜† and she is furious that they are making fun of her and tells them and storms out of the room.

They Tarun and Jai at a bar cum restaurant and both are talking about their old college days tarun is asking is Jai alright and he says yes he is fine and then Jai tells u know how u could patao girls and just then Tarun sees two girls at the table and says should I call them and Jai says why not. The girls come and join them and they start talking and find out the girls are from outside and tells them that Mumbai welcomes everybody so welcome to mumbai!! They order two apple juices for the girls and start talking one of the girls says that she likes to be alone in life and as she is very ambitious and any attachments will make her slow in life. that is why she has left her husband, her child and her home. Man, Jai is stunned he cannot believe what he is hearing. He says how can u leave ur child after all he is ur responsiblity and how can u be so careless Tarun tries to stop him but Jai is on a rampage he lectures her about motherhood and then leaves from the table.

Tarun follows him and apologises to the girls and comes to Jai and says what are u trying to do u are telling her to not run from the past but u are also doing the samething. He then says- Jo baat dil gawai na de use nahi karni chahye. Tumhare Dil main Bani bas chuki hai use nikalne ki koshish mat karo. And Jai just looks at Tarun with lost eyes.

The episode ends.....

So, guys I tried my best. Performance wise Ram just rocked today. Prachi was also good. But Ram just took the cake. Man, the old Jai Walia is back and now beware as he is ready to roar.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The old Jai Walia can stick his head up...a cement mixer!
kajolfan thumbnail
Thanks for the update yaar! Awesomely done!
$h@£aq... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnksxxx babee...! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
hossanna1 thumbnail
wow!!! That was terrific..thanks a lot hon..
thanks sooo much..
love u
& God Bless u
*Indian currey* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx aloooot..!!!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Nidhiii thumbnail
Thanks a lot for your detailed update, you guys really rock!

Munna giving lectures to total strangers?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
He's behaving more and more like Amma 😊
lajwanti thumbnail
thanks
😳Edited by lajwanti - 17 years ago
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Job!! Will look forward to your updates everyday!
lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: mk727272

So, guys I tried my best. Performance wise Ram just rocked today. Prachi was also good. But Ram just took the cake. Man, the old Jai Walia is back and now beware as he is ready to roar.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well done Manish (I think- name)...great update...

Just could help but notice you applauding JW? Love you for that.. KS was getting stale with JW in Jaidas mode.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago