KS INDIA UPDATE OF 11TH SEPT!!!!

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

hiii everyone

this is the 1st time im giving an update for KS

please forgive me for all my mistakes....

here it goes........

episode starts with.... bani entering jais room..... bani still in her coat and jai has veryy pissed looked on his face..he tells bani... you have finished everything today...you have broken my trsut ,our relationship...he says for you only money is important and not our child....bani is shocked!!!

jai pulls her towards him and says i will give you how much money u want.he shows her all the marriage snaps and tells her for every snap for every moment i will give u money....he starts with 50lakhs,20lakhs.10lakhs.... then he shows her the snap when they spent their night together......he tells her i will give u 10crores for this...he says becoz of this night you are carrying my child....he tells her that better than you are those women who do "dhanda"...atleats those pple sell their body but your selling everything.....he gives her 5crore cheque in her hand and walks off...... he turns back goes towards her again and again comes towards her and  tells her...... thanku veryy much...becoz of you the old jai walia is back.... this new jai walia had changed he loves his wife he wnated to give his child all the fatherly love.....but now he is back as the old jai walia...you have brought him back alive..........jai turns away and leaves......bani is crying

song is played in the background for bani.she rem all momets when he pulled her out when she was working......a slow version of jiya dhadak dhadak.....the 5crore cheque flies...lands near maasi...maasi picks it up and looks at bani crying..maasi walks towards bani and tells her that she agrees what evr she is doing is for munnas happiness...she says she wnats 2 knw the reason why she is working....nbani tells her you also get me wrong....maasi forces bani to tell her why she is working in such a condition....bani tells massi bt pia condition and soo she tells masi that she needs money for her operation.maasi gives bani the cheque and tells her to take money from the cheque.then maasi tells bani that pia is ur sister she is more imp and not the money ...they hug. 

jai called some1 i guess tarun and says come home in half an hr.we will have  aparty. he says he feels like enjoying he hasnt partied since veryy long. pia comes to his room and says what evr happ tonite i know but  my sis can nevr be wrong.jai tells her i knw ur sis can nevr be wrong.infact all u 3 sis can nevr be wrong.he tells pia he wants 2 knw what is wrong for u??he says ill tell u what is wrong....to trust ur sister!!he says he doesnt knw now where is he coming from now it is all coz of u and ur sis bani.he pulls her towards a room...he had decortaed for his kid..he says this is wrong...he is soo upset now..he says all his dreams he saw for his kid.....but her sis bani cannot be  wrong.he says she is working till 2 at night ..she is not bothered bt the child but she is not wrong.he says the biggest mistake  he made in life was loving you and marrying bani!!!!pia is shocked he walks off pissed....

aditya and dadi are crying..watching a movie i guess....some time pass scene..he tells dadi 2 switch it off.dadi tells him 2 eat chips..just then jigz enters and asks why ur crying?what happ?dadi tells her .... he is watchin movie of 20yrs back..."meri barbaadi ka jashn"........ she tells jigz 2 watch it.... jigz sees and says...... this is my marriage cassette... she looks angry now..and says ru making fun of me???? aditya tells jigz ...see i was soo happy hear and now see my condition...jigz then tells dadi and aditya .... how many parts she will make of this movie........

tarun and jai sittin in a restaurant...tarun asks him if everythin is fine...... jai says yes...he says college days were soo good was so much fun.....tarun says....shud he call the past times and days again???jai says yesss.....whats there 2 ask in that???tarun sees 2 girls and says...be ready jai!!!! jai asks the girls name.... one of them name is shikha...jai asks the girls what will u have???one gal says apple jiuice.jai calls the waiter and says get 2 apple juices......the girl shikha says you both are biig pple how cum you are alone?tarun says he is still young and single...and jai says  not wanting also i am single.......they drink together........jai asks shikha why have u cum in this city??she says she wnats name and fame..nuthing else....tarun says yes..u will suceed.....she says.... she left her husband and child.....she wnats 2 make a career..... jai now gets serious.... and says..... ur a mother???u left ur child???do u knw what ur doing???? shikha says....look mr.jai i wnat2 b ambitious.......jai tells her its  a crime.......tarun tries to stop him but not possible..... jai tells her that......... even i wnat2 b ambitious...but u have responsibility when ur a parent........he gets pissed...and walks off...

tarun goes to jai and says.....bani is inside you dont try to bget her out...... u cant run away from things...........u cant forget ur past so dont try 2 do it.......... ends on jai face!!!!

sorry guys....... i knw the update is really bad............ plzzz sorry for all my mistakes

Rashi

Edited by rashi85 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
thanx for the awesome update Rashi 😊 👏 👏