chapter10: page 14
chapter11-page 15
chapter12-page17
chp 13-page 18
chap14-page21
chap15-page23
chap 16- page 25
chap 17:page 27

so as u know rags wed pakhi and kalpi is heartbroken then she argue with rags by he do this with her and asked him to leave and here kamla maa slap pakhi first time and scoulding her for snatching her daughter happiness and then also scould rags that u said that u love my daughter is this ur love and vithal also scould him and ask him to leave when rags leave kalpi cried hard and she also leave that place and comes to garden where she used to sit when she is upset and then she make a call and say that i need u plz come and again cry.
suddenly a duster car stop there and a guy come out of it and see her crying he runs towards her and hug her and says what happen and she narrates him whole drama that happened with her..

and then that guy asked her to come with him and they go in his house and he show her one room and then he go to chwal and meet vithal & kamla & pakya and ask them to come with hima s now there is no need for u to live here but kamla refuse as she has spend her whole life here and vithal says Abhay(that guy) i know that u r with her so there is no need to worry i know u will handle her well but it better for her to stay away from here for some time.

here in abhay 's house:
kalpi is still crying and abhay comes there & hug and asked her now there is no need for u to work in RS construction now its time to releive ur identity and show him that u r not weak and resign that job

k: no abhay i can't as i have signed a bond with his company for 6 mon if i resign then i have to pay a huge amount to him.

abhay: come on kalpana ur my sister u r the owner of raichand comp there is no need for u to work there. or wese bhi aaj tak mene tumhari sari zidd mani he tumne kaha tumhe chawl me rehna he me maan gaya tumhe common people ki life jeeni he me wo bhi maan gaya but now no ur my sister abhay raichand sister now there is not need for u to work there & now u will not visit chwal as taht chwal still belong to singhani and don't worry about aai baba & pakya i will make them understand they will live with us here . so don't worry.

K: but bhai
abhay: stop meri behan kab se itni kamzoor ho gai ki koi bhi ake uska dil tod dega u r alwys a fighter u took Raichand comp. to no.1 position now no more tear becoz its for them to shed tears who hurt and break ur heart. now i want my kalpi who is strong enough to fight back. now go and take rest.
K:(wipe her tears) ur right bhai why i will cry i love him truely but what he did he ditch for that pakhi . now its time to show him that i'm not coward to elope i will stay here and give his pain back to him what he gives to me now.
And Kalpana leaves from there and changes her dress and pack everything in a packet.
and in morning she call her aai that is coming there as she has to take some stuff from there and tehn she chwal and pack all the dress and ringh which ragahv gave to her and also kept a packet inside her bag. And come downstairs where Abhay is talking with her brother
when she come downstair abhay asked hera bout the bag actually it conatin all he things which mr. singhania gift and now i don't want anything otherwise she will think that i'm greedy so i thought to return it back to him said kalpana.
kamla:careing her duaghter cheeck kalpi tu thik he na beta.
kalpana:holding her hand aai tune hi to kaha ki me strong women hu to dekh me to bilkul bhi ni roo rhi par tu kyu roo rhi he.
vital: haa kamla rona band kar tu meri rajkumari ko kamzor bana rhi he.
abhay asked her to come otherwise u will be late and both kalpana & abhay drove towards RS construction.

Rs construction
where ragahv is restless about kalpana and worried for her and cursing him for hurting her and here pakhi is in her dramland and sammy is annoyed my his friend deed and he is not talking with him
and sammy come to ragahv 's cabin to inform him about the meeting just then raghav intercom rang and secr said sir kalpana mam wants to meet u and he hesistatly said send her in.
kalpana knock his cabin door.
and she is expression less yes she is angry with him it looks in her eyes but she is strong enough not to cry infront of him
sammy: hey kalapna how r u.
kalpana: smile looking at him i'm fine sammy & how ur doing .
sammy: i'm also fine.
ragahv: kalpana
kalpana:interrupt him and Mr. Singhania here is my resignation letter.
and raghav is shocked by seeing her face that she is not even looking at him.
raghav: u can't leave as u signed a bond with my company & if u lave then u have to pay a huge amount.& i don't think taht ur in that state to pay ack.
kalpana(looking straight into his eyes) i know this mr. Singhania so u don't  worry becoz i'm going to pay u that huge amount as it's already mention in the contract if i leave this job then i have to pay. 3 lakh rs so here is ur amount and she handover him apacket and asked him to count the amount.
ragahv: who gave u this much money,
k:it's none of ur business Mr. singhania and one more she put that bag down in this bag its contains all ur costly gift which u ahev given to me and thanks for whatever u done to me otherwise i will nevr think that i'm worthy and say good bye.

sammy follow her outside ragahv cabin here ragahv sees that letter and find ring that get flashback when he make her wear that ring.
sammy: kalpi r u really want to leave this job.
kalpana: ha sammy i can't work here and u don't worry i'm not going any whre i'm here only in mumbai and we will meet soon.
then she leave RS construction with abhay.

precap: kalpana releve her identity infront of everyone that she iskalpana raichand owner of raichand & com.
and here ragahv is shocked & sad with her behaviour towards him
guys if u like this os then let me know i will write more.

Edited by kanch1234 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
very well written...update soon...👍🏼
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear ...its nice yaar 
plz continue sooon
sanjuktam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz continue.. dis is far better than d show
sapnapari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOVED IT...
Plzz continue soon... 
SONIA6702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazin dear,.. hope u update soon... 
Saj1109 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
brilliant, please update soon, just wish that CV's had your kind of thinking, that would have been awesome.
Update soon.

Saj
grockks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome! now hope to see something like this in the show as well. hope d cvs are reading this
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful start
Plz continue
Ashish91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It  was superb nd plz ...
continue soon.