What is a Love story without Pain and Heartbreaks <3

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
WOWW is the word for today's episode 👏👏👏 .. what a fab performance by Arhaan and Mansi ...Heartbreaking yet so powerful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ .. Both cried in the end and thats what makes their love story so powerful where there is pain on both ends ... No love story is complete without its share of pains and heartbreaks and same goes for RaShi's love story too ... 😳

Raghu is on a desperate mission to prove to Shivani that he is one irresponsible guy who really does not care anymore about her safety because now he no more gets paid to b his bodyguard But little did Shivani knew that Raghu was standing right there behind her like a shadow when she was waiting for him till Karan arrives there 😳 .. So Karan knows it all .. point to b noted 😉 ... I do see a misunderstanding happening on monday when as per precap Shivani will wonder where Raghu went that night if he dint go to office and Raghu might just latch upto the opportunity and end up faking as if he went to meet Sumitra 🤢🤢 .,. Only Karan here knows the truth .. so will he speak up ?/ .. lets see 🤔

Anyways the positive what I get from today's episode is Raghu actually wants to end this Malkin-Naukar relation with Shivani now and free her so that she can live her own life  which I feel is actually a blessing in disguise for both RaShi  👍🏼 because now Shivani will not assume that Raghu will always protect her like her bodyguard , that is she wont really take his services for granted now  while Raghu too will no more hv to b present at Shivani's service like a servant or bodyguard always 😃 ...

So now if they separate or distance themselves from each other , when they meet again , their meeting will b more like a boy and girl who wont b carrying any past baggages or status issues and thats where I feel a new journey of RaShi gonna began where neither Shivani will b the malkin nor Raghu will b the naukar but just two individuals

I hv noticed both RaShi r hving certain issues when it comes to accepting each other ...🤔

In Shivani's case , When Raghu tells Shivani that he is no more getting paid to b her bodyguard and so its not really a big thing for him not to drop her back home , Shivani's first reaction was "But u said I m your responsibility , u r suppose to protect me " which clearly indicates that part of her mindset still believes that Raghu is always suppose to  protect her like a bodyguard and then comes the husband part ..   She still somewhere in her mind does carry the mentality of a Malkin and assumes that Raghu is suppose to take care of her ... 🤔 ... When Raghu says I dont want to b your servant anymore , only then Shivani says but I m your wife which was her second defence actually but her first defence was "Oh u said , I m your responsibility" 😉 ... In short Shivani loves Raghu like her husband only but old habbits dont die easily and its become her habbit to take Raghu's service as a boduguard for granted  and so when suddenly he is all rude to her and is not showing enough care for her , she gets all worked up 🤔 ...  Earlier too Raghu has been rude to her many times , but she dint mind it at all because he showed his care for her but today what bothered her was that not only he is rude to her but he is no more showing that care for her either 😉

Now in Raghu's case , I see him like a confused soul today ... On one hand he says he is not her husband but her servant and then on other hand he says he no more gets paid to b her servant anymore and so she should stop treating him like a servant now ... errr .. Make up your mind Raghu 😳😆😆 ... If he dont want to b her servant , then be her husband which Shivani wants and if he dont want to b her husband , then be her servant which he himself wants 😆😆 ; But it looks like Raghu has made up his mind to withdraw himself totally from Shivani's life both as a servant as well as a husband so that Shivani can finally move onto Karan 🤔  ; But is he really happy with his decision ?? No I guess or else he would not hv come downstairs and cried his heart out in frustration because he knows he gave pain to Shivani and so feeling the same pain too 😭 ... He cant see her in pain and believes this is just temporary phase in her life which will b soon forgotten by her once Karan steps in but what he dont realise is that u cannot make her fall in love with someone by force ... She might go away from his life as per his wish but will she accept anyone else in her life again .. Think Raghu Think ? 😡

So yeah both RaShi hv the above set of issues ... Raghu confused if he wants to b her servant or bodyguard or husband or noone 😆 while Shivani confused how to actually express her love to Raghu to make him realise that she is not her malkin  ...

Problem with both is that they r still stuck between the half marriage and malkin-naukar status issue ... But I believe today was a turning point where both these relation might come to an end ... And next will b how RaShi come close as a man and woman without carrying any sort of marriage tag or malkin-servant tag ... I see more of RaShi courtship period coming up now after these set of heartbreaks and misunderstandings 😛😛

Fab acting by Arhaan and Mansi today 👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well

Today

Karan seemed to confuse me can't make out positive or negative

Shivani was heartbroken

It was nice to see Raghu in obnoxious avatar

Although it is unfair to shivani

It is as if ghee seedhi ungli se nahi nikAl raha to ungli tedhi karni padegi

Ginni is going to be used as pawn
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh  ya very true there is no words to describe this WOW ! episode 👏
Both Shivani & Raghu   Were so soft & subtle  in giving their inner feelings 
 So  expressive ly
Loved it  especially they spoke thru their heart  but found Raghu  putting his fake feeling  where 
He could not meet Shivani with  an eye contact 
His real feeling were shown the way he banged on the pillar & tears rolling down just showed how much he loves her & care abt her  love isso pure 

Hope on Monday we don't get again Sumi  just hope Shi goes to Karan offices & forces him to tell the truth 

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Well

Today

Karan seemed to confuse me can't make out positive or negative

Shivani was heartbroken

It was nice to see Raghu in obnoxious avatar

Although it is unfair to shivani

It is as if ghee seedhi ungli se nahi nikAl raha to ungli tedhi karni padegi

Ginni is going to be used as pawn

Karan is positive for now but I guess he loves Shivani and so when someone is sort of offering Shivani's love to him on a platter , he cant really refuse it .. more of human selfishness shown here 🤔

And yup it seems Ginni will b taken for a ride ... also it looks like Karan might come to their house daily now to give tutions to Ginni .. so he will meet Shivani this way regularly 🤔,...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanitha7

Oh  ya very true there is no words to describe this WOW ! episode 👏

Both Shivani & Raghu   Were so soft & subtle  in giving their inner feelings 
 So  expressive ly
Loved it  especially they spoke thru their heart  but found Raghu  putting his fake feeling  where 
He could not meet Shivani with  an eye contact 
His real feeling were shown the way he banged on the pillar & tears rolling down just showed how much he loves her & care abt her  love isso pure 

Hope on Monday we don't get again Sumi  just hope Shi goes to Karan offices & forces him to tell the truth 

Yes I too noticed Raghu could not make eye contact even once while trying to b all rude to her ... he was actually shaking up from inside in fear that he might just loose his control anytime seeing her tears .. so was desperately trying to avoid the eye contact

there was pain and heartbreak on both sides .. its difficult for both to actually suffer .. but this is what will make their love story epic after going through this painful phase of love 😳

I always feel the one who gives pain deliberately actually suffers through the pain more than the one who actually takes the pain ... Shivani is suffering no doubt but in her mind , she is not really lieing to anyone or playing with anyone's feelings  whereas Raghu's suffering is more tragic here because he knows he is lieing and playing with her feelings .. his pain is actually more hurtful in this case .. no wonder he bangs his hand on that pillar but still could not stop his tears 😭 ...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb post jyoti...

Me too think that the malkin servant relation has to go now...then only rashi will happen... although raghu took one step away from being a servant he is doing it deliberately ...he us doing it still with that servant mentality...thst won't do... somebody ...shivani hersrlf will have to imprint upon him tne fact that he can't be her servant any longer n he is free . .. bec in his conscious mind he still doing all this as a servant...

As per shivani's shock at him not taking care of his responsibility ...i felt she was more shocked by his cool attitude...which was not the raghu neither she or we r familiar with... that''s why she was askung him whether she did snything wrong n that's why he was upset with her... bec if she wanted to remind him that she is his respinsibility she could have done so earlier...but she said about it only after he equated her with a job... which shocked her n hyrt her... it was then she said that she only had that much value in his ryes...isn't she his responsibility ? Isn't she his wife?

But agree... her expectations from him is jumbled up ...of thst of a malkin who is used to his protection ...n as a wife ...who wants his pampering ... n protection too...as every woman expects from her man...

More than that his cool -i don't- care - what - happened- to u' atittude was her major reason for sadness...
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yes I too noticed Raghu could not make eye contact even once while trying to b all rude to her ... he was actually shaking up from inside in fear that he might just loose his control anytime seeing her tears .. so was desperately trying to avoid the eye contact

there was pain and heartbreak on both sides .. its difficult for both to actually suffer .. but this is what will make their love story epic after going through this painful phase of love 😳

I always feel the one who gives pain deliberately actually suffers through the pain more than the one who actually takes the pain ... Shivani is suffering no doubt but in her mind , she is not really lieing to anyone or playing with anyone's feelings  whereas Raghu's suffering is more tragic here because he knows he is lieing and playing with her feelings .. his pain is actually more hurtful in this case .. no wonder he bangs his hand on that pillar but still could not stop his tears 😭 ... 

Yes Raghu is giving her pain emotionally & intentionally  it will b a gr8 setback to him 

Raghu is  haathi ke dant  dekhane ka aur  khans ka aur

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice analysis Jyothi...
you wrote both the versions of shivani and Raghu ...fairly well...

But I felt...shivani is still very much in a Malkin mode...only...the way she demanded an answer from Raghu...on "how can u do that...how can u forget ??...how can you be careless"""... it'a "how" for a long time and not a "why" for quiet some time... It's like a malkin shouting on her servant when he failed to carry the orders...

it's only when R said he is no more her servant (Good in a way)...then she tried playing patni card...  

And R made it clear for 100th time...that he is not her hub...and for 1st time...he is not her servant too...

A good epi...as for RASHI confrontation...hope it does some progress now...instead of going back in circles...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Superb post jyoti...

Me too think that the malkin servant relation has to go now...then only rashi will happen... although raghu took one step away from being a servant he is doing it deliberately ...he us doing it still with that servant mentality...thst won't do... somebody ...shivani hersrlf will have to imprint upon him tne fact that he can't be her servant any longer n he is free . .. bec in his conscious mind he still doing all this as a servant...

yeah he was basically faking it with a servant wala mentality only but I guess its the start .. if he actually manages to push away Shivani and if she actually ends this whole malkin-servant as well as husband-wife relation from her end and frees him  , then I believe he too will hv no reasons to feel indebted to her ... thats why I want her to b independent and show it to him now  ..

As per shivani's shock at him not taking care of his responsibility ...i felt she was more shocked by his cool attitude...which was not the raghu neither she or we r familiar with... that''s why she was askung him whether she did snything wrong n that's why he was upset with her... bec if she wanted to remind him that she is his respinsibility she could have done so earlier...but she said about it only after he equated her with a job... which shocked her n hyrt her... it was then she said that she only had that much value in his ryes...isn't she his responsibility ? Isn't she his wife?

But agree... her expectations from him is jumbled up ...of thst of a malkin who is used to his protection ...n as a wife ...who wants his pampering ... n protection too...as every woman expects from her man...

Yes it was actually mixed feeling for her .. she was scared to see this diff never before seen side of Raghu and at the same time she is not really used to such behaviour either .. she always saw Raghu as someone who cares for her babyji even when he is angry but today that care was not visible from his side .. he was all aloof and that bothered her because neither she is used to this side of Raghu as a malkin nor as a wife .,..

More than that his cool -i don't- care - what - happened- to u' atittude was her major reason for sadness...

jyoti06 thumbnail

Yes Raghu is giving her pain emotionally & intentionally  it will b a gr8 setback to him 

Raghu is  haathi ke dant  dekhane ka aur  khans ka aur

true and he gonna repent it big time