| SaHil OS: "Jealousy" |

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
                                                   | Sahil OS |  
                                    "Jealousy"  

Place: Aahil's bedroom 

Aahil wokeup and looked at his watch,it was 12pm,he was very tired because he couldn't sleep last night as he was working full night to finish the pending work,he slept at 5 in the morning,he stood up and wore his chappels,after taking bath,he started approaching the hall.

Place:Kitchen

Sanam was in a hurry,she was restlessly preparing  the lunch,Rehaan was passing by and saw Sanam-who was in a hurry to complete the work ..(in one month Rehaan and Sanam became good friends,Rehaan was always supporting Sanam,whenever she needed help..he was always there to help her)

Rehaan: "Sanam,Kya hua...why are you in such a hurry?"

Sanam took the cooker and placed it on the stove,and started telling rehaan..

Sanam: "Aayiye Rehaan sir,Today Latif didn't come to work,and I was also not feeling well,i slept for a while and when i saw the time,it was 11.45 am...and i got really scared as Aahil sir will become really angry,if he didn't get the lunch on time..that's why i am in a hurry to prepare lunch.."

Rehaan(friendly voice): "oh i see..how are you feeling now?"

Sanam: " I am fine now Rehaan,but in a hurry now.."

Rehaan: "ok,then i will help you!! "

Sanam: "No..no..i will handle it myself,i don't wanna trouble you..! "

Rehaan: "No..it's completely fine,anyway i don't have much work today,I am free..i will help you..now tell me what to do?"

As sanam didn't have any other choice,she told  Rehaan to cut the vegetables..and  Rehaan agreed,and started cutting the vegetables..

Rehaan: "Sanam, I must say,I have became a fan of your cooking style..i just love the way cook.."

Sanam smiled at Rehaan..and  diverted he attention to  fry the vegetables..and started approaching the cupboard to take salt..not noticing the oil which was spilled on the floor...Sanam was just about to take the salt box...as soon she took her next step,she slipped and fell down..suddenly she shouted..

Sanam:  "ALLAH!!! "

Rehaan who was busy cutting the vegetables,saw Sanam who fell down on the floor..he hurried to her ..he saw Sanam who was trembling to get up..,so made her sit-down.. asked

Rehaan(in a shocked voice-shouted): "Sanam,Are you okay? "

Aahil heard Rehaan's voice,which was coming from the kitchen and got scared that something must have happened to Sanam,so he hurried to kitchen..just then he saw, Sanam was carried by Rehaan by his both hands..for just a minute-he became a different person..he felt an emotion which was unnatural to him- "Jealousy",he was very angry as if someone else was having a precious thing which belonged to him...he couldn't see Sanam in someone else's shoulder..He shouted at Rehaan..

Aahil: "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???? "

Rehaan and Sanam were shocked for a minute..then Rehaan said

Rehaan: "Aahil bhai,Sanam slipped and fell down  and hurt her leg..that's why I am taking her to hospital.."

Aahil couldn't see digest the  scene...and told Rehaan that he will take her to hospital..
just then

Sanam: " Rehaan,please leave me,I am completely fine..I am not hurt!!"

Rehaan: " No Sanam...I think you have fractured your leg,we shouldn't leave it like this!! "
(he said in a caring way)

Sanam: " No Rehaan,I am completely fine..believe me.. " (she said in a assertive voice)

Then Rehaan let her down..just then Aahil said

Aahil: " How can we leave it like this??...huh?..no we must go to the hospital!! RIGHT NOW!! "

saying that he held her hand to take her to hospital and they started approaching the car ..Sanam was really shocked to see Aahil ..it was the first time she saw him in a tensed mood..he was so tensed and only one thing was going in his mind "Sanam shouldn't get hurt"...Sanam was shocked -that the person who usually gives all sorts of pain to her for his enjoyment was really tensed to see her in pain..just then Sanam stopped Aahil and took his hand from her's..
Aahil saw Sanam in a surprised manner..

Sanam: " Aahil sir,there is no need to go to the hospital..I am completely fine..i just slipped..nothing to worry.."

saying that  she started approaching the kitchen..Aahil who was dumbstruck standing..followed  Sanam to the kitchen..and said

Aahil: " Are you mad?..you are hurt..we must go to the hospital now!! "

Sanam:  " No..there is no need for it..as you saw have seen  me walking in a fine manner,can't you understand  that I am fine now?? "

Aahil got angry,she again hurted his ego-his care..and he shouted

Aahil: "FINE THEN!!! after all,you are not even worth for my time!!..go away!!"

and started walking to his room..

Sanam was in a shock and was a little happy to see Aahil first time caring so much for her..and started making lunch..Rehaan
 who was watching all this..asked her

Rehaan:  "First time I am seeing Aahil bhai in such a tensed manner..anyways are you fine now?  "  he asked..

Sanam: "Rehaan ..how many times- i have to say,I am completely fine now, we have prepare lunch ..remember??"  she laughed..

Rehaan was relieved that Sanam was fine..and again started to cut the vegetables..

Aahil entered his room with an angry face..and his mind was occupied with a pile of questions..he was asking to himself
"Why did I got angry on seeing Sanam with someone else??..why I can't I see Sanam in pain??..and Why THE HELL did I hold her hand??...why?...why?...why?.."..these questions were killing him from inside ..he couldn't find an answer..he started to break everything in his room because of his anger.. and he shouted "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME SANAM???..what did you do to me?"..

Tears rolled from his eyes..just he placed his hand on his face and saw in the mirror which was infront of him..that he was crying for a girl he used to hate to the core..he started to realise that he really cared for her,which he didn't realize for a long time..

After a long Pause,

he asked to himself(in a low voice): "Do I Love her ?"..

ok guys..this was my first OS on Sahil 😳..was thinking for a long time to write one..please ...please ...excuse me for my mistakes..and tell me how was it? 😊

Edited by Enigmatic_Angel - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow..You have written it beautifully❤️..

Loved sanam and rehan bonding😳..and Ahil so possessive about sanam

plz write more😳

Hearts glitter gifs

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow
superb
just love it
wonderful Os
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome OS on SaHil 😊 pls continue soon
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS.
Write More.
;-)
pslove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow it was mice
loved it
_HealeR_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wow ! Its nice. Would love to read stuffs on them.pls keep writting.. Thank you ..
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
And this is awesome! 
I could actually imagine this scene playing out before me! 
Do write some more!👏👏
lastdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww it was cute...I love dis super hot jodi...neva watchd qabool hai...strtd watching it coz of sahil...kindly pm me ur future work on saahil
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
a BIG THNK U for all those who took time to read my OS...thnk u so much for encouraging me..🤗