Ayaz Ahmed and Chetna Pande in Zing's Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Tellychakkar.com was the first to inform about Lost Boy Productions coming up with a new show Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya on Zing. The show as reported by us will be hosted by Meiyang Chang and Surbhi Jyoti.

As the name suggests, the mini-series will present some not so regular fairy tale of love and romance.

The second episode will give you a chance to see your favourite Ayaz Ahmed come back to the screen once again after MTV Webbed. Pairing opposite him will be Chetna Pande, who was the lead in the film I Don't Luv U'.

The story will be loosely based on the Nanavati case where Ayaz will be seen playing a Navy Officer in love with Chetna's character and will plan to get married soon. But as he will go out for his assignment he will ask his best friend (played by Parth) to take care of his girlfriend.

But soon his girlfriend and best friend will fall in love with each other and that would break the guy's heart. But when he will realise that his friend was just playing around with the innocent girl, he will take a step that would destroy the lives of all three of them.

Viewers will now have to wait and watch to see the twist in the tale.

When we called Ayaz (Do Dil Ek Jaan) he confirmed his presence and added, "It's a very interesting story and I would not like to kill the twist by sharing the details."

We could not reach to Chetna though.

The episode will be aired on 30 May, 7 pm. The show hits screens from 23 May (2014).

I dont know if its just me !!
But I am so damn used to seeing Niyaz opposite to each other that I feel weird if they are with anyone else.
Sry If I offended anyone !!
Just my views...
tfs
N yes Prerna it's a bit weird...
Bt can't stop myself frm watching these shows coz i love Ayaz!
Tfs
wish niyaz was casted together 😊
TFS😊
I also want to see Niyaz together😭
Originally posted by abhiyaswaron

I dont know if its just me !!
But I am so damn used to seeing Niyaz opposite to each other that I feel weird if they are with anyone else.
Sry If I offended anyone !!
Just my views...
same here too prerna ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by niki28

tfs
N yes Prerna it's a bit weird...
Bt can't stop myself frm watching these shows coz i love Ayaz!
yes i download all the ayaz episodics 
Originally posted by Afy10

Tfs
wish niyaz was casted together 😊
yes i wish that it happens again ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by AnjaliRantara

TFS😊
I also want to see Niyaz together😭
yes me too ðŸ˜­
woww!! show air hote hi within one week Ayaz ka epi telecast hoga...
tfs dear..waiting fr ayazu