Hey doesent the actress playing sarika resemble south actress rambha??

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
She looks a lot like rambha tho i dont know the name of the actress playing sarika πŸ˜† But she is very sweet looking..n acts pretty well ...so does trisha..the innocent dumb acting by her ..is so perfect πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjusha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 u know that sarika girl was in' Hallabol' show on  Bindass channel.there also she was harrassed by her bossπŸ˜”
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjusha7

u know that sarika girl was in' Hallabol' show on  Bindass channel.there also she was harrassed by her bossπŸ˜”

really .same role.she lends so much reality with her scared sehmi sehmi darri darri expressions... 
manjusha7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

really .same role.she lends so much reality with her scared sehmi sehmi darri darri expressions... 

she was sahmi sahmi dari darri in d beginning of epi but in d end she fight herself n expose her boss infront of all.😊she played the character who works in call centre or sumthing like dat.  i was just changing d channel in last week n i saw her n i said oh teri same role. yaha pe bhi wahi ho raha iske sath
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjusha7

she was sahmi sahmi dari darri in d beginning of epi but in d end she fight herself n expose her boss infront of all.😊she played the character who works in call centre or sumthing like dat.  i was just changing d channel in last week n i saw her n i said oh teri same role. yaha pe bhi wahi ho raha iske sath

boss kahi param t oh nahi tha πŸ˜•
manjusha7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

boss kahi param t oh nahi tha πŸ˜•

nahi nahi koi aur actor tha
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know what I kept thinking she reminds me of someone. Thanks! She does resemble Rambha