Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Plusq8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear Anu,  A heartfelt tribute to such a fab show. Thank you for all your efforts. I am beyond words right now. Will miss Jee Le Zara so so so much.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

A beautiful love story where a man stands by his woman in all ways.
A heart touching love story where the woman learns to live the life to the fullest.

Together they conquered our hearts and made us  love them more than they love each other.

SaRuv-------------- Once in life time such jodis are made on Indian Telly

Thanking all the stake holders and specially Sangeeta and Ruslaan for making us believe SaRuv are so real and endearing.

Anu, Appy, Sindhu, Eksie and all other contributors, such a lovely thread you made... I am overwhelmed with the love and fun we all had with our lovely forum.
All these are going to be a very dear memories for me
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome thread  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good bye JLZ
It was a nice show with potential but sadly all things come to an end

Hope team jee le Zara gets better prospects and lots of success πŸ‘

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, what a great thread Anu and team πŸ‘
It was really nostalgic to see all the good old times of DV and Saachi. Seeing some of my creations here also brought back all those sweet memories when i used to really love each of their scene that i end up making creations on them back to back. They made us laugh and also cry. One of the best couple and their cute love story will remain with us always. 
Wish all of them a great future πŸ‘πŸΌ
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar , Awesome thread ! Excellent Effort ! πŸ€— Very rightly said " They came, We saw , They Conquered. " Can nvr forget this masterpiece😭 which has also become a reason to meet so many wonderful friends out here.  THANKU JLZ ! 
BenPhillips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
W O W! I am feeling SO overwhelmed right now. 
Ekta - INCREDIBLE Intro! Concise, crisp, creative and impacting! 

Bo - AMAZING write up of Saachi. You covered everything. As an avid Saachi fan, I am more than happy with how you've represented her. Your writing carried meaning. 

Pallavi - SPECTACULAR write up of DV. You describe the change in his character so well. Relived the journey of his metamorphosis through your writing. 

Jyoti - FABULOUS summary of the development in SaRuv's relationship. This has been the crux of the show and you definitely do this justice. 

Kalpana - LOVELY analysis of the Nina-Saachi bond. I love the acrostic technique used to describe Saachi's traits. Awesome work! 

And lastly and most importantly- Anu Didi. the BIGGEST thank you for putting together this post and working so hard on all the aspects of it. It wouldn't have looked so good, if it wasn't for you. Thank you especially for giving me the opportunity to contribute my bit to the thread by giving me the topic of SaRuv and Dils. πŸ˜³

Thank you everyone. Definitely going to be revisiting this thread multiple times for a while to relive the moments of our Kehta hai Dil...Jee Le Zara
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesssome thread Anu!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Have a lot to say... and yet I find myself speechless! Will MISS JLZ & SaRuv tooo much... it has left such a mark on me.. and I'm sure on all of us! Very special show... and some very special characters! Its gonna be hard to say goodbye... 

THANK YOU all for contributing to this thread... and for being such a wonderful fan base!! πŸ€—  

P.S... After the episode airs, lets all post comments on this thread... and continue reliving this amazing journey! 
ChloeBoro thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this whole thread has come together so beautifully! Thank you Anu πŸ˜ƒ A fitting farewell to a fantastic showπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you all πŸ€—

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful thread...Good bye JLZ...
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gonna miss this show badly .. tough i m not regular viewer . love this show a lot .. will watch it from 1 st epi again .. πŸ₯Ί
i hope JLZ aired in other channel πŸ˜³