Rang Rasiya Written Update 6 MAY 2014;Dilsher Laila back,

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Rangrasiya Written Update6 May 2014

Dhanveer is very angry and scolds Sumer and tells him he is ashamed  to call him his son. Danveer says he will send Sumer to Jail Mohini protests saying she will go instead and just Dilsher comes and says leave him and scolds Dhanveer not to shout and to forget about police. Mohini and Sumer are relieved. Mohni says let us listen to your bother but Dhanveer asks Sumer to leave the Haveli. Dhanveer  comes to Dilsher who placates him and he says maybe we did not bring up our children properly and sends Dhanveer  inside to sleep.

All three comes to the room Rudra is carrying the bag Rudra says no when she wants to take it . Paro gestures to touch Dilsher's feet he does not understand and Dilsher says she is telling to take my  blessings. I know you are now married. Both father and son have their own sarcactic affectionate dialogues asking each other's welfare. Dilsher then gives Prasad to both of them Paro takes but Rudra cant as he can't move his right hand

Paro says we both should eat from the same ladoo and feeds Rudra an eye lock between them . Rudra asks him for tea Paro says she will bring and asks whether he took his medicine and he says yes. Dilsher says she is very sweet and wants to hide that your hand is not well. Rudra says nothing and Dilsher thinks he is changing.

Sumeer in some godown cursing his fate and Mohini brings food for him and then thinks both the bahus are very clever like a fox and planned her downfall but she wants 2 weeks so that she can teach them a lesson.

Rudra comes to office and Aman asks how he is and how is bhabhi. I am thinking how you said her name at the hospital how you fell for her. Rudra says she is making food go and cut onions for her.Aman smiles sheepishly . Just then Paro comes with the medicines which Rudra has forgotten reminds him to take after one hour, Aman smiles. As she goes Rudra says thanks and Paro is very happy he also asks her how she will go back she says she has the rickshaw waiting.

Dilsher gets a phone from Rudra who wants to know whether she came back and Dilsher teases his son who she Mohini, Mythali and then tells Paro reached home safe. Paro who came to give Dilsher food  is very pleased thinking 1st he said thank you and now telephoned for me whether I reached safely or not the RR happy music as Paro smiles thinking of Rudra and  then the sad one as Paro becomes sad remembering her oath at the Shiva temple when she asked for Rudra's life and her saying she will leave him once he is ok . She thinks let me gather all these lovely moments so that I can live my whole life on them

Dilsher again teases Rudra saying did you say her name when you regained consciousness saying no one told me anything and then tells him finally you are thinking about a beautiful girl asks him to start loving Paro.

Rudra sees the doll and remembers ,then the RR song ,he gets FBs of the different moments with Paro their childhood  bus meet, when she confesses her love at army conference and Jaipur trip and keeps thinking about her. He is very agitated  with his new feelings and remembers the dance  and slowly removes his jacket with one hand.

He remembers Aman's words saying you 1st said her name Paro  and is lost in thoughts of Paro. Just then Paro comes and touches him saying are you all right. She asks him to catch her hand and not lose hope  he asks her to go. But then she gives her hand and asks him to hold  it tightly and think it is an enemy who is trying to escape across the border  Rudra says you will feel the pain and she says hold tightly  as you don't want to let me go and Rudra has a pained look as if he does not want to give her any pain.

Precap  Rudra gets a call from BSD saying one woman who escaped from terrorists is at your door and when Parud open it is an injured Laila

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the update...