Mahabharat Written Update 06th May , 2014; Fighting with emotions

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mahabharat Written Update 06th May , 2014; Fighting with emotions

Epi start with Dhritarashtra heard scream of Draupadi, Bheem ,Arjun & Kunti & suddenly he screamed for duryodhon ..Gandhari also wake up & asked what happen ?But Dhritarashtra ignored & with dazed went away from there...He stumble collided with things n reached a place...He throw a dagger ...then break down...when Vidur & Gandhari came there...
Vidur try to console King yet try to make him understand the destroy devastation will happen  ..
dhritarashtra pushed Vidur n snapped him...He said that he will punish Vidur..
vidur said sadly , he was waiting for his death n here death mean's to witness the destroy will happen soon..
Dhritarashtra hugged Vidur & plead to him. He want to know the way which will stop this devastation ...he also said if they will ask forgiveness from Pandav who will killed kaurav still..
Vidur said no & said they will not, when the time of dice game they didn't fall down from their dharam then this time also they will not...just ur sons have to ask forgiveness from Draupadi who has the power to stop this war...
Dhritarashtra cried & Gandhari also...

There in Viral palace, Drauapdi is making safety band for Abhimanyu.subhadra came n greeted her n both talked about abhimanyu n drauapdi showed it Subhadra n both shared the memory regarding those 5 stones they have ...

Subhadra told Draupadi to tie it as she has the right as Abhimanyu's mother..Draupadi looks emotional then smiles at Subhadra...
There Arjun making Abhimanyu ready for the wedding  but Abhimanuy cribbed ,later he almost complaint if his mamma shree n jestha mata stop him from going to war then he will ignore it first time...
Arjun smiles when Subhadra & Draupadi came there & Draupadi said she will never stop but yes she didn't want any harm of her 6 son...& she wants a promise from Abhimanyu that he will not do anything dangerous ...
Abhimanyu look at his two mother n Father then said I can't promise u this but I can promise u that I will obey jeshtha pita's all order...
Draupadi ,Subhadra & Arjun look shocked then Draupadi said n ur jestha pita will always protect u when Abhimanyu said I will do everything to protect Dharama...

Draupadi tie up the safety band & blessed Abhimanyu & that time the band fall down n broke...
Arjun ,Draupadi & Subhadra looks tensed But Abhimanyu assured them & said he has blessing of two mothers so nothing will happen...
They smiles at Abhimanyu

There in Hastinapur , Gandhari called duryodhon & try to make him understand that War will be destroy everything , he should ask forgiveness from Draupadi & Pandav...
Duryopdhon snapped her when Gandhari showed him those 100 lights for their name & said what kunti said But again Duryodhon ignore it...
Duryodhon try to blown off those lights but vein ...
Duryodhon blame those lights r magical but Gandhari again try to when Duryodhon argued & told her to warn Pandav & make Rajmata Kunti ready to bear the pain of losing child...

Precap :-
Entry of Up-Pandav & Draupadi want to know from Govind that what will happen in the war when Govind replied her that Dharam will win & Adharam will loose ...Draupadi is scare for her son...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was a fab epi.. thanks for the written update rakhi... ðŸ˜Š
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this. I missed today's epi...!!!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruthe

It was a fab epi.. thanks for the written update rakhi... ðŸ˜Š

it's...my pleasure Shruthe ðŸ˜Š
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

Thanks for this. I missed today's epi...!!!

my pleasure guglu ...check it at midnight or tomorrow morning or after noon 
Surish thumbnail
thank you
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the detailed WU dear! :D 
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for written update dear...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail