Tiger Shroff's mom Unfazed By Twitter jokes; Barbs at Him

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ayesha Shroff, mother of newcomer Tiger Shroff, says her son won't be put down by the taunts, jokes and barbs on Twitter.

Attempts to pull down Tiger Shroff, son of Ayesha and actor Jackie Shroff, have left his family unperturbed, if not downright amused.

The star son is being launched into filmdom by producer Sajid Nadiadwala with "Heropanti", is scheduled for a May 23 release. According to a source, once the film's first song and trailer went viral, nasty taunts and barbs started surfacing.
Ayesha Shroff doesn't deny that the twitter taunts on Tiger are in all likelihood orchestrated.

"Perhaps these taunts are orchestrated. I can't really say. But in any case these comments are only a drop in the ocean," she said.

"By and large the response to Tiger has been positive, happy and encouraging. Every potentially great personality has faced his share of ridicule at some point in his life and career," she added.

She would rather laugh about the rude comments than brood over them.

"I'd like to take it in a humorous spirit. The tremendous outpouring of love and appreciation Tiger has so far got for his hard work and for being the person that he is, are I think the most befitting reply to all the nasty comments. The naysayers can eat their heart out or get as mean as they like, Tiger is here to stay," she said

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She has her own beautiful world. #DumMaroDum
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

<font color="#ff3366">She has her own beautiful world. #DumMaroDum</font>

😆 😆
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

He's here to stay? Lol I'm sorry but that's just too overconfident and she's clearly in denial.

The guy has 1 person on this forum that likes him and that's probably someone from his PR lol. Tiger is not happening they need to accept that.