Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@ RUSH:WELL we will name it that way after abhis death...
@SHEENa I hate CVS for ruining VIRAT WAR..😭
@paro lovely dear parth and his jyesth bhratha are adorable😳😳😳

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can i post abhi baby's wedding pis here????
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They listen to him, amazed; only Krishna smiles slightly. Bheeshma sighs and goes on, "I curse my celibacy and the strength it gives me! How I loathe the very thing for which other kshatriyas envy me. But listen, children, besides Krishna there is someone else who has the power to kill me. Arjuna." 

Tears start in Arjuna's eyes. Bheeshma wipes them with his fingers. "Why do you cry, child? You say you love me. If you truly love me, you should be glad to set me free me from the dark bondage of this life. Mortal life is cruel; a punishment for old sins we have committed and forgotten. Death is a joyful liberation. I beg you, Arjuna, kill me tomorrow and deliver me to peace. I have carried life's burden for too long. I cannot bear it any more." Arjuna comes into his grandfather's arms and sobs like a child. Bheeshma takes the Pandava onto his lap, as he used to when Arjuna was a boy! He says, "Even you cannot kill me while I am fighting, Arjuna; but if I lay down my weapons, then, yes, you can end my miserable life. In dharma, I cannot allow you to kill me, unresisting, which I would do except for the solemn word I have given Duryodhana. Yet, there is a way to make me put down my bow on the field. In your army, is a kshatriya born just to kill me. He has crossed two lives to come as my death. Set Shikhandi before you and I will not fight him: because he was once a woman."

Menon, Ramesh (2006-07-20). THE MAHABHARATA: A Modern Rendering, Vol 2 (Kindle Locations 4277-4287). iUniverse. Kindle Edition. 

THIS is so deep---I want to see this; 
I do nto care about going through stuff at speed anymore; all i care is that MY Arjun's emotions while Pitama is killed; Drona is killed and Abhi is killed are SHOWN. 

Is that too much to ask???
devashree_h thumbnail
And Shaheer will be so good in those scenes. Lets wish they will show us what we want. We expect that much after Virat fiasco.
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

can i post abhi baby's wedding pis here????

I think Richa has requested not to post that pic till the epi airs, so we should honor that request.😊
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
@suki wat???? i found it in fb!!! n i posted it in pandavas AT!!! will del it now!! 
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
so AT pe kya chal raha hai guys!!!! 
devashree_h thumbnail
This is AT 35, not 34 πŸ˜†
ElMystique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

so AT pe kya chal raha hai guys!!!! 

KRISHNARJUN dynamics and VIRAT WAR 
ElMystique thumbnail

II SHAHEER SHEIKH II Kapidhvaja ARJUNA AT#35

congo 
THIS remainds me of comedy nights with star bheem episode
When Hanuman ji says
"jis rath ke pahiye dharm aur nyay ho aur jis rath ki dor swayam bhagwan ke hatoon mein ho main uss dhwaj pe prawaas kaurungaa"πŸ‘