~Pallavi Subhash as Rukmini Tribute~

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi everyone! Ever since Rukmini appeared in StarBharat, I've been a huge fan of her. Pallavi Subhash plays her role and she's by far the most favorite Rukmini I've seen to date (granted I've watched like three tv serials including this one and all but StarBharat aren't recent ones) but I did like her acting. 

Some important notes:
  1. Full screen doesn't work, so if you want to watch it full screen go here
    http://www.veoh.com/watch/v71369057hDFHyxYH
  2. This is 1 hour long. 
  3. Initially the plan was to trim everyone else but Pallavi (unless there was a certain dialogue), so this is sort of seen in the beginning parts, but I slowly started to break away from that.
  4. For some strange reason, there are non-Pallavi parts (she's in the scene but she isn't the one saying the dialogue or even on the camera), but I think this makes the entire tribute all the more beautiful. 
  5. There are three episodes - 70, 71, 82 that Pallavi appears in. Episode 70 is initially cut up into very very precise Pallavi only - where she talks or she is seen in the camera. At the end (after episode 82 (the beach scene)), we go back to episode 70 and I give the unedited version so you can see Pallavi and Brihannala and all the other characters.
  6. The unedited version has some minor flaws - apparently my edit of removing the black screen or the starbharat "what on after the commercial break" didn't seem to take effect for some reason, so you will have to deal with that.
  7. This is supposed to be in 1080p, but apparently you have to download it. If you want to download it, you can download the Veoh Web Player, but be cautious they include extra stuff so when installing, read carefully. You will be clicking the SKIP button.
  8. All credit goes to StarPlus and their team. My only involvement in this video was the introduction (first 45 seconds ish)
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did 😛

Update: 
Also for some reason, I thought her name was Pallavi Sharda () and I used that in the intro. I'll be editing that out sometime today and reuploading. Just couldn't wait to share it with everyone though 
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
daenerysnow thumbnail
Her part was short and sweet and she played it well, she's quite a likable actress too. So one assumes one has a crush on her hehe
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Pallavi Subhash was awesome as Rukmini in this show! 👏 She did a good job in what ever little bit scenea / episodes she came in this show.