Our last breath! ArJuhi OS!

BeyondWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

I am Iptisha! Not a Writer! My First work in This forum!
This forum has Such astounding writers that words fail to describe their brilliance. I am not a writer but just tried to pen down some untold emotions! This forum is special and alluring. Wish it was as active now as it used to be.

The blue phrases are of Arjun Singhania and the Scarlet Red ones are of Arohi Ahluwalia Singhania

Read on!

"Our Last Breath!"

Teri sansoon se hi meri sanseein chale

Tuhi dikhe jab bhi akhein khule

You and me, could never be We

Yet you and me were always we

Your life was mine and shall always be. Same goes for me.

We met, quarellered, fought, bantered, mocked, loathed and finally conquered each other's hearts and each other's souls.

We were destined to be, yet we never acknowledged it till we parted ways and suffered each other's absence. But now we are together, in each other's arms, happy and peaceful.

My life is nothing without you. Without you I am a living corpse. We were and shall always be the epitome of hatred entwined with affection. The concern and the love for each other in our hearts in phenomenal.

Sansoon se hi meri sanseein chale

Tuhi dikhe jab bhi akhein khule

Just one sight of yours is enough to mesmerize me. The love my heart bears for you is unexplainable and inexpressible. Joy brims out of my heart to hear your ticklish laughter. I get tingly when I see you cry. The pain and remorse we have lived all these years have been compensated with the fire and love which blooms in between us. The day we confessed through our eyes, no other couple would have ever done that. Our eyes spoke love, not our tongues. We would have wars when words were the medium of interaction but our eyes were too tranquil and serene to hide our feelings.

Dekha falak dekhi zameen

Koi nahi tumsa kahi

I have met so many people in my life, but found no one who has the guts to pester and not apologize to me. The last thing I wanted in this life was to be with you and now I can't imagine me without you. No one can be the way you are. You are just mine and as I promised I shall never let you isolate yourself and shall always be there for you, be it what. You are the most precious being in my life of petty sixty-seven years, but I have lived my life to the fullest. We have our own kids who have inherited our fighting and mocking traits, our grand children are no less, still we both stand out as the way we bickered is incomparable.

Aa tujhe kudke mein istara lu chupa

Ke khuda bhi hume na kar paye juda

I promised to never let you go, so here we are in each other's arms, feeling each other's breathes and living the last minutes of our life. After fifty-eight years of togetherness we still are keeping our promise. Lovers promise to live and die together and see we proved the intensity of our love. We shall be the first lovers who are dying together after living a life together, for each other, yet not having a sad end like Romeo Juliet. We are dying with each other's hearts and shall meet in the paradise and bicker there.

We shall love each other there, be there for each other. We shall hold on till our souls are alive.

Kaise kahein hume kitani mohabbat hai

kitani mohabbat hai

The word which I hated is now a word around which my world revolves. I shall be yours in all my births to come. We shall conquer the same way we did this time. I shall live for you a little more than this birth! Our bond is soaked in love

Kaise kahein kitani mohabbat hai

kitani mohabbat hai

We die today to live again, and we shall be the epitome of emotions. We have always completed each other and so have we been so astounding and different. We shall be together till the cosmos ends and love and hate each other till eternity. Our breaths are falling short. Our hearts are beating as an abnormal pace.  Just one touch and we know we are there, to live to die. We were meant to be and shall always be together. And shall always be together! And shall always be together.

They closed their eyes, held each others hands, to enter another world. A world of joy, peace and LOVE!

___

Eternally 

Iptisha!

I don't have any clue why they are dying together, THEY JUST ARE. It's a natural death and no Brutality like the epic love stories as they have been brutal enough all through there life and now are at peace! 

Kundra and Kittu are too Amazing to be described in words! Wish they were together, though it's their life and we are no one to have a say in their Matters, but Couldn't resist after visiting the forum

Edited by BeyondWords - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg! You are amazing!...i cant describe how beautifully it was written
you are so good..and the words just touched my heart...i can't tell you how much i was missing arjuhi today...and u really game me a treat
I think I'll read this again:)...this is the same way i imagine Arjuhi when they die...i really wish everyone has a love story this magical...even karanika and myself:)
Arjuhi defines love...true love that we all die for :))) thanks!
Ps: your user name suites you because wrote something beyond words...and whats your name?
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!! Tht ws simply perfect!! ❤️ Love never dies!! U shud definately write more!!! :D
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
wow it was wonderful 
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pagal ladki..u didnt even inform me abt it??
BeyondWords thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mansi1424

Omg! You are amazing!...i cant describe how beautifully it was written
you are so good..and the words just touched my heart...i can't tell you how much i was missing arjuhi today...and u really game me a treat
I think I'll read this again:)...this is the same way i imagine Arjuhi when they die...i really wish everyone has a love story this magical...even karanika and myself:)
Arjuhi defines love...true love that we all die for :))) thanks!
Ps: your user name suites you because wrote something beyond words...and whats your name?

Gawd! This comment made my day! 
I never thought I would get this kinda response from the forum, especially because the forum has such amazing adorning writers! 
Mansi Thenkew SO much! 
Yes! I wish the same! Love is what all of us deserves!
The last phrase made me blush Deep Red! 
I am Iptisha and I hope I got your name Right! xD
BeyondWords thumbnail
Thenkew SO much! 
BeyondWords thumbnail

Thenkew SO much! xD
BeyondWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

Omg!! Tht ws simply perfect!! ❤️ Love never dies!! U shud definately write more!!! :D

Thank you for the support! Thank you SO much! 
I shall! xD
BeyondWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: navk

wow it was wonderful 

Thenkew SO much! xD