Btw , What happened to the Nazira Begum?

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Remember , she was supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the harem. She was the closest rival of Ruqaiya before Jodha came to the harem? What ever happened to her?

Has anyone any idea too how long it has been since Jalal has visited another's wife chamber? I mean is everyone really ok in the harem with Jalal being love with Jodha. Will the show focus on other wives emotions too?😊

Am i supposed to just guess and move on..πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AntaresVega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is uncomfortable for us to watch. Hence, I am glad they're skipping it. If Ruq is already bit enough, now we have to tolerate the entire harem!
AntaresVega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I guess it won't focus on their emotions coz. it is Jodha Akbar not Akbar's Harem...which would be quite disgusting to watch.🀒
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They need to ahow the love story of JaJo first then we can expect reaction from other wives, but if they skip that i'll b okay...ruqu is enough!!!
...Radhika... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nazira begum is one who have tik on her cheek... the lady about whom you are talking about is Pinaz begum
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
drown ho gayi bath tum maien
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PINAASH  Begum.  πŸ˜†

What happened to Abdul?!I want my Abdul. πŸ˜­
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pinhaz begum was the wife u r talking ...btw in this serial no wife has no right or sentiment beside jodha ...no women has any hunar ...not these women has any respect and self respect ...this is the height of insult of feminism to do halo of one womn degrade so many women as they are not human... even in the beginning they told us rukayya is good painter than jalal ..even that harp played by jodha in FB was once also belong to ruku ... but now nor ruku nor any other begum nor even jalal has any quality left... I wonder if they cant show the sense of justice for  rights as his greatness btw his wifes atleast main wifes why to introduce harem full of so many unwanted degraded women... they can take rout of 3, 4 wifes rukayya salima rabia and jodha ... and actually at the age of 22 it is really impossible for him to have 5000 women in his harem ...   
TheIronLady thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She once tried to steal Ruq's hookah and from that day no one have seen herπŸ˜†
mandy001 thumbnail
smile sara...well said.

awsm cmnt.