Written Update 3rd May- Tu Meri Rani....Mein Tera Raja!!

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Dolly doing pooja, Madhu comes and talks to god saying that everyone is saying that Raju will never come back but I know that you will bring back Raju. She says that I am wearing a red saree as I know that white saree is not meant for me. She says that today is the day when whether you will prove me right or I will I will break all bond with you. She takes the murti with her. 

Sweaty waiting for the moon to come out. Leela says that you are doing over acting. Madhu comes and starts doing her preparations everyone is shocked. Ak also comes and taunts her that you should be in the hospital to see your husband for the last time. Madhu tells AK that dont worry about me worry about your self as when Raju will come he will sink you. Moon is out and dolly, sweaty, and Madhu starts doing there pooja. AK gives a necklace to Sweaty. Madhu then looks through the chalni and suddenly she sees Raju coming towards her. She gets happy and everyone is shocked.

Part 2

Raju comes and says Jai sri maha kaal. Madhu is happy to see him and everyone seems shocked. Raju comes to Madhu and tells her(Madhubala) to drink water as she didnt eat since morning only for him. He says else you will faint and I dont like the people who fall down so low just like AK. AK tells to talk with respect. Raju says that I didnt said anything wrong yet. Madhu takes out the murti of PK and thanks him as her husband has returned safely. Raju tells Madhu that I dont like this crying, but I love to make others cry. He says that in a while AK will let you know what this means. AK comes near Raju but Raju stops him saying 'dont even think about it'. Madhu drinks the water. Madhu about to hug Raju but he stops her saying that I came walking all the way from the hospital and now sweating. He says that we can do all this later😆 first need to handle AK. Madhu ask him what has happened to him. He calls her out Rani you didnt understood till now...No Raju...Raja and Rani. He tells Madhu thatt you talk to AK first. Madhu tells AK to never challenge a girl and talks about women's strengths. Raju whistles and says what a dialogue. He then takes out the knife and puts it in his back pocket saying that if such things are not in my pocket it seems that I haven't wear anything. AK says seems that the medicine has put alot of pressure in his mind, first he was mental and now doing mental things also. Raju says that I can show you my pagalpan by throwing you from this terrace. But I am not here to kill you. He says that you tried to kill me by that truck. He says that from this my head got hurt and I became fine...from Raju to Raja.

Part 3

Raju hugs AK and tells sweaty to find a white saree for herself as she will need it soon. AK tells Raju that you don't remember that in my birthday party you were a joker who was running here and there. He says that you think that I will get scared of your words and this knife. He tells him to wait and leaves from there. RK looks at a worried Madhu. He says nothing to worry about as he must have gone to take a gun. He cuts a piece of apple and tells Madhu to eat it as she must be hungry. Madhu tells Raju that yo dont know AK. He says that you dont know me. He says 'Raja Bandook se nahi, pyar se marta hai'.

AK comes and point the gun at Raju. Raju smirks at him. AK about to shoot but realizes that the gun is not working. Raju says that small children play with such guns alot. He says let me teach you. He takes out the gun shots and fills it again and fires the gun towards AK but passes by his head. Everyone gets shocked and scared. RK says that I wanted to see the fear in your face just the way I was in fear when you made me stand on the edge in the terrace(Flashback of the terrace scene). He offers AK to sit besides him but he doesnt then he shows the gun. AK comes to sit with him. As soon as he is about to sit, Raju pushes the chair away and AK falls. Madhu is confused. Raju says this is for the day when I fall of the stairs and got hurt. He makes him stand and is holding him with his collar. He then throws AK on Madhu's feet. Everyone is shocked! 

Precap: AK is standing on a stool with a rope tied on his neck and on with the stool to the door. RK says that I wont kill you and make my hands dirty. The one who will open the door after me leaving will be responsible for your death. RK closes the door. AK struggles.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeh toh rk se bhi ziyada toop hai😲itnaaa junoon
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU, Dimple.😳
piaviviandsena thumbnail
my RIGHT KAMINA is BACK!!!
vivian.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!! RK is back. The Right Kameena kinta cute lagraha hai. Thanks for sharing
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Thanks  Dimple for the update.
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@-Dimple-: TFS the WU of the epi!!!!😊
cemre thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont like this RK😕... because this RK is attempted murder... No matter how bad should be left to the competent justice is never right ... kill the person. ...  do killer to him.

Edited by cemre - 9 years ago
rkmad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg raju became dangers badmash raja ha ha i like it