OS ||...~my plight~...||

FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello all! Am new here!! I have always been a silent reader, today I thought of posting an OS! This OS is about Ishitha's state of mind. Hope you all like it and also tell me should i write more OS πŸ˜ƒ

~my plight~

"Why should a woman marry? To bear insults? When she is not even given due respect from in laws, what can she expect of her life?" these thoughts pondered on her head as her eyes welled up. "Am hurt, yes indeed very much hurt! I know we don't share normal husband wife relationship but at least in this namesake relationship some bond was there I guessed but no I was wrong! All bonds begins with trust and when there is no space for trust, there is no room for being together in a fake relationship" she sighed as her thoughts continued to disturb her. "Damaad of house can't be wrong, he has every right to be believed blindly but bahu of house can be wrong she don't even have right to express her views, even before that people insults you, disgusting" Ishitha took her night clothes and walked in to change, though mechanically she was changing her clothes, her thoughts were lost in what just happened. "what would have happened of me, had I not escaped from that creep" she shivered on recalling how Parmeet made advances towards her, his lustful looks an creepy touches bought fear on her face and she trembled for a second, she made a quick thanks to God for saving her from his lusty hands, then rubbing herself she broke down. She sitting down in her house started weeping, hot tears flowed down her eyes and she was weeping, venting out every single emotion in her, every peck of pain, every drop of hurt, she was flushing them out from her body, from her mind, from her soul. The memory of that day was so hard to be forgotten, it had irked her, pricked her and pained her beyond her imagination. Her heart ached in pain and she was devoid of solace. The beautiful memories she made in that house destroyed. She thought of Raman's teasing and Ruhi's care. She looked around  the messed clothes around and saw the blue dress which that day Raman had bought, hugging the dress close to her heart she recollected how Raman teased her for S' size and her altering the dress, Raman finding it out and making her confess, tonnes of tears flowed down as she remembered that day and then flashes of Parmeet and his lusty advances, it shook her to sense and she thought of the insults showered on her by her mother in law and sister in law, she threw the blue dress away thinking Raman too doubted her and wept hard. Each word of insult echoed in her hear and she thought of how the other day her mother in law praised her in front all "wasn't there little bit of trust for me?". She thought of Simmi "how blindly she trusts her husband can't blame her completely". Nothing really seemed to hurt her, what hurting her is Raman's silence, his saying in front of all about they don't share husband wife relationship "that day you spoke in Tamil and my heart gleamed with joy and today you didn't believed me and I can't be at peace".  She again looked at the blue dress and remembered Ruhi telling her that blue is Raman's favourite colour and asking her to wear it when he returns from Mumbai, snatching the dress back and holding it close to her heart she wept, wept for Ruhi, she wanted to be with Ruhi "she is the only one who trusts me, she is the only one who loves me, Raman I wish you trusted me" then she thought why was she thinking of Raman's trust, if he never had any trust for her and if she was just wife for namesake like how she is bahu in namesake she can't expect much from him. "Maybe I should not have expected anything from you" her eye lids started to droop down, slowly she was falling into a deep sleep and flashes of Raman, his teasing, his Tamil speech came through her almost unconscious mind, hugging the dress and with an unknown smile curving on her face she fell asleep. Maybe this sleep can bring in solace to her pain and can compose and soothe her.

~~~xxx~~~

Edited by ..dreamygatz.. - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FeistyQueen thumbnail
thank u πŸ˜³
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So brilliantly expressed..πŸ‘πŸ‘ I loved how your OS makes Ishita recollect all her moments from beginning with Raman and the torment she faced from Parmeet..Very well written dear😊 pls continue😊
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved itc
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu79

Very nice. Pls continue

thank u dear πŸ˜ƒ
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: simples28

So brilliantly expressed..πŸ‘πŸ‘ I loved how your OS makes Ishita recollect all her moments from beginning with Raman and the torment she faced from Parmeet..Very well written dear😊 pls continue😊

thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ i feel overwhelmed πŸ˜³
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsleOfCapri

simply amazing
loved itc

thank u dear😳
BeautyFooL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Gayatri, such an emotional ride..
Loved the emotion turmoil of Ishita.. very touching.. Beautifully written..
I am.out of town and haven't watched d last four epi.. Your OS gave me insight of current track :D
Sorry I won't be able to type a longer comment.. Will edit this post once I ll be back ..
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very well written πŸ‘
want yhm team to show this sort of emotions from ishita on the show.
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DreamWeaver-

Hey Gayatri, such an emotional ride..
Loved the emotion turmoil of Ishita.. very touching.. Beautifully written..
I am.out of town and haven't watched d last four epi.. Your OS gave me insight of current track :D
Sorry I won't be able to type a longer comment.. Will edit this post once I ll be back ..

thanks namy! πŸ€—
take ua time ...to edit... ❀️
watch the missed epi's.. coz this OS is basically based on the current track! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..dreamygatz.. - 9 years ago