Tere Rang mein Rang gayee main, RangRasiya <3

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Today when I watched the episode. only ONE thing came into my mind

Terey Rang mein rang gayee main RangRasiyaa <3

So our Paro baisa has completely been DRENCHED into Rudra's colors.. ❤️

The way she was trying to figure out who the real culprit is, just like how Rudra would have done.

The way she was keeping an EAGLE eye on everything that was happening around Rudra when he came back home, just like how Rudra has always done when it came to ensure her life's safety.

The way she was using her shaatir dimagh which can give BSD, a run for their money, just like her Major Saab does when it comes to dealing with his/county's enemies.

The way she didnt let him eat food without testing it upon herself, JUST like how Rudra did in past..

She is emerging stronger and stronger after falling in love with him. Her love for him DRIVES her to go an extra mile even if it is out of her comfort zone.. The Paro whom we saw 4 months back, couldn't even dream of carrying out such a HUGE investigation.. But THIS Paro gets motivated by her LOVE for him which MAKES her do the unthinkable things..

She may or may not succeed in her plan of exposing Mohini. She is too delicate and innocent to deal with a whole BAG of evilness and wickedness. But you GOT to give it to the girl who has come such a LONG way.. <3

SUCH is the power of love,.. <3  And THATS how
Us kay Rang mein Rang Gayii , Rudra ki Paro ❤️

Post continued in the replies..
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
I want to give a SPECIAL mention to our Rudra..!!

I was SO proud of our boy today..!! 🤗  

He is NOT the one who gives up so easily.. Like a true BSD officer, he kept trying and trying till he succeeded in eating those slices of apple.. ⭐️ And ACTUALLY listened like a good baby to Paro and finished off the rest by himself.. 😆 

Secondly I was SO SO glad to see him supporting Paro when Mohini was bad mouthing Paro.. He can act all I-dont-need-your-favour towards Paro.. But WHEN it comes to protecting his wife  he NEVER lets us or Paro down..!! 😃 😳 LOVED how he ordered Mohini to stay in her limits..!! He is NO typical soap hero who lets his woman hear all the taunts..!!

Rudra had LESS to talk today.. But i dont think why should that be a problem.. The little he said and expressed through his eyes, were more than enough for me.. His silent support for his wife was ENOUGH to motivate Paro to carry on her revelation plan for Mohini.
Today he LET his wife do the talking and I am sure he must be so proud of his little bundle of surprises, who connected the dots of the conspiracy, SO intelligently,! 👏
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 9 years ago
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Paro has been drenched in his colour for about a month now, it's banna sa who we are waiting on lolEdited by Jaz1990 - 9 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Baisas you can comment now. 😆
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely Post. Nicely said.

Ya, Paro had come a long way. Her love for Rudra made her much stronger than she ever was. She is ready to do anything to keep him safe just like he did till just few weeks back. He said he did it for his love, his job and she is doing it for her love, her Rudra. 'Love', such is the power of this 4 letter word. It can make you as strong as an ox, as hard as a rock and as fragile as glass.

Paro tho kab ki rang gayee Rudra ki rang mai. Rudra banna ab aap ki bari hai.
Edited by Hope - 9 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Paro has been drenched in his colour for about a month now, it's banna sa who we are waiting on lol

Jazz patience my child.. 😉 He is like a ROCK.. And Paro is like water. When waves of water keep on hitting the rock, it is bound to crack one day .. He just needs time.. And needs to LOSE Paro to realize her worth in his life..! 😳
HayemeraSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i always love when love is shown as a strength of a person and not his weakness...and i love the ppl who become stronger to face everything in life instead of getting weaker...and so i really love Paro...for just what and how she is...
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hope

Lovely Post. Nicely said.

Ya, Paro had come a long way. Her love for Rudra made her much stronger than she ever was. She is ready to do anything to keep him safe just like he did till just few weeks back. He said he did it for his love, his job and she is doing it for her love, her Rudra. 'Love', such is the power of this 4 letter word. It can make you as strong as an ox, as hard as a rock and as fragile as glass.

Paro tho kab ki rang gayee Rudra ki rang mai. Rudra banna ab aap ki bari hai.

Lovely parallel drawn Hope-Sa..!! 👏

He did it for HIS love i.e his job and she is doing it for HER love and that is him only <3

Being deeply loved by someone, gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.. -Lao Tzu

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post!
Thats the power of love, when unleashed you become like your partner, take over his instincts to protect him from harm, safeguard his life and honor.
We are waiting for Rudra to be drenched in her love and develop emotional balance like her, so he can love & understand her like she deserves.
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent observation baisa! Completely agree..n I m hoping during the separation track, rudra bhi rang jaye paro ke rang mein..shuruvat to ho hi chuki hai