Tarun Khanna quites RR ???

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tarun Khanna roped in for Adaalat!

Is it a temporary role because he never said he quits RR... just wondering...

Exciting times await the fans of the show Adaalat as the much loved actor Tarun Khanna joins the cast of the show soon. The show which is all about KD Pathak (Ronit Roy), a suave lawyer will have an equally competent opposition lawyer in the form of Tarun Khanna.

Says a source, "Tarun Khanna has been roped in to play the role of the opposition lawyer in Adaalat. He will be seen holding the fort along with Ronit Roy." What's more, there is also a possibility of a love triangle in the show soon. "Tarun's role is not a cameo but he will be seen for more than couple of episodes. In fact, Ronit and Tarun's characters will soon be seen falling in love with the same girl Meera (Aashka Goradia) who was seen last month playing the role of a public prosecutor in the show. At that time the story did refer to the increasing attraction between KD and Meera. So now, along with some exciting courtroom drama, the show will add love and romance bits which will spice up the scene."

We called Tarun who confirmed the same but refused to divulge more details, "Yes, all I can say for now is that I will be playing the opposition lawyer in Adaalat. I start shooting today evening but as yet don't know much about the character or the story so far."

Well, keeping the suspense alive makes it all the more interesting.

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Same here
Just saw the article
M confused
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he is not quitting he confirmed dat last time
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asr-Ki-Sam

he is not quitting he confirmed dat last time

probably he would join back once his role is done in aadalat
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Quite honestly, he does not need to formally quit Rangrasiya to take on other roles. His character in Rangrasiya is a villain, but compared to other villains like Shyam/Kakisa, his story line does not involve him living with the main family or interacting with people everyday. Even when the Thakur track comes back as a main plot-line, he can easily shoot his five minute scenes for Ranrasiya and do justice to the other show. We have never seen much more than 5 minutes of Tarun per episode other than the head bashing / mela scenes, which were all about him. He can do both roles, even if he is the parallel lead/competition on Adalat, he will have time for this one. Plus Rangrasiya's villain has become pretty iconic, and very much a fan favorite. Think of one other villain on a serial who is liked this much.. there isn't one. He wont abandon this juicy a role for some other actor to snap up. Edited by napstermonster - 9 years ago
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think he needs to quit RR to take up another role..he's already playing balram in Mahabharat (a fab performance there too)..I think he's gd at managing several roles simultaneously..
KurbaanHua thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I read that article & it raised the same question to me. Lekin kyun? He's a great actor & his character in this show was great. It's a shame really.
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
TFS.
I don't think he has quit RR. At the moment he has time to pursue other roles. I think as soon as he is needed back in RR he will be back.
goguma thumbnail
hope not...

am still waiting of his return to RR..

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
doing different roles at the same time is not an issue but what makes things worst are the contract they sign, some contract make actors not to act in other shows unless PH give permission.

we donot know if he signed anything like this with RR or with new show adalath
Edited by -PD- - 9 years ago