Mahabharat

Akhilendra Mishra as Kansa in Mahabharat - Page 3

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Shristhi just imagine if we could get to see Dushyala's wedding track also ...I guess before Saindhava wadh...In that case they can actually show the Gandharva Yuddh and 5 arrows ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: frappie

Shristhi just imagine if we could get to see Dushyala's wedding track also ...I guess before Saindhava wadh...In that case they can actually show the Gandharva Yuddh and 5 arrows ...

frappie I think we should not get our hope up too much! showing gandhrwa war will disrupt their timeline! lije most of vanvas period arjun was doing tap and returned on last day only!
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Akhilendra Mishra to enter Mahabharat

Akhilendra Mishra to enter Mahabharat

Akhilendra Mishra

The battle of Kurukshetra is all set to surface in Star Plus' magnum opus Mahabharat. After a lot of hullabaloo during Draupadi's vastraharan, the story will take a turn and will focus on the story of lord Krishna in particular. The viewers will get to witness the chapter of Krishna's maternal uncle Kans in the epic.

And to do justice to the character of Kans, the makers (Siddharth Kumar Tewary) have roped in seasoned actor Akhilendra Mishra who is better know for his character of Krur Singh from one of the longest running fantasy shows, Chandrakanta. Akhilendra has immensely contributed to Bollywood by acting in films like Lagaan and Ready to name a few.

Akhilendra will play Kans in Mahabharat after playing dynamic roles like Krur Singh and Raavan in Chandrakanta and Ramayan respectively.

"I find myself one of those lucky actors, who has lived the lives of many characters," observed Akhilendra.
He further shared, "I am the lucky one who is always offered good roles."

We too hear that the legendary Kurukshetra battle will air in the month of June 2014 and in July 2014, when the show will bid adieu to its audiences.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Akhilendra-Mishra-to-enter-Star-Plus-Mahabharat-Akhilendra-Mishra-to-play-Kans-in-Mahabharat/articleshow/34524403.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Where did he come from? 😲.
Tfs Minaxi :)
...Radhika... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing! 
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder if they are still planning to show Krishna in Kuru Sabha showing his Viraat Roopa and then there i this point where Sanjaya and Vidura try to explain Dhritarashtra that Krishna is Vishnu ... He could tell all about Krishna as a kid doing inhuman things and killing Kansa art a young age and about the Bhavishyawani too
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Akhilendra Mishra to play Kansa

After appearing as a naxalite leader in Diya Aur Baati Hum, Akhilendra Mishra is all set to the play the role of Kansa in Mahabharat, which will soon start the story of Krishna. Akhilendra has earlier played Raavan in Ramayan that was aired on the now defunct channel Imagine. Says Akhilendra, "Ramayan and Mahabharat are two great epics and if I get an opportunity to play a role in either of them it's a privilege.

After playing the powerful Raavan, it will be interesting to play Kansa who was also a king. It will give a different dimension to me as an actor." The veteran actor best known for his role as Kroor Singh in Chandrakanta and Arjan Singh in Laggan will start shooting for the serial next week.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-akhilendra-mishra-to-play-kansa-1984079

srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep medha I too think someone is going to narrate his childhood story! why not shuku mama to dury after he foolishly boasts about arjun being a fool to choose krishna!then suku mama decides to make him do sach ka samna
or one pandava bro(may b nakul) asking what is so special abt krishna?
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he also played Bali in DKDM ðŸ˜Š
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I wonder how they will justify his entry in the story.. ? ðŸ˜•
So if Kurushektra comes in june.. they better don't rush through it.. they had ample time now.. ðŸ˜•

Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š