Oops! pata hai ... title me jo likha hai 🀣

toh let's all wish the two beautiful ladies 

happy birthday to you 
happy birthday to you

we went to a zoo
there we saw a big fat monkey like you

happy birthday to you

🀣 🀣 🀣

achha achha... lets replay it ... seriously this time.

Happy Birthday to you
happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear faru
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthady dear claru
happy birthday to you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Cakes😳

ChocolatesπŸ˜›

Ice-creamπŸ˜‰

Drinks for allπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ 

and this one for me only🀣

StarterπŸ˜›

maicourse😳

Some sweetfosweethearts😳

Badala thumbnail
Birthday wishes from all of us

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
Birthday wishes for Faru

For faru
happy b'day faru...lots f hugs fr u tooπŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—.stay like dat only...n stay blessed.have a very dhamakedaar n fun2sh b'day to u...enjoy to d fullest...aakhir b'day hai...may all ur dreams gets true n u stay happy always

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³ πŸ€—

Happy birthday Sweetipi :) kitne din ho gaye tujhe forum pe dekhe huye. Enjoy this day , its your birthday after all. But good lord! You have grown up . And while I made this thread, I realised that we have known each other for that long and made an everlasting bond. Bond of Love and friendship and care. Happy birthday sweetie. 

Millions Of Greetings!
Thousands Of Colours!
Hundreds of Wishes!
Kg's Of Cakes!
Lot's of Smiles!
That's What I Ask God 2 Give U Thruout ur Life!
HaPpY BirthDay 
πŸ€— πŸ₯³

MAY ALLAAH BLESS YOU BOTH πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Badala thumbnail
Birthday wishes for Clara

happy b'day claru...n lots n lots of hugs πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
har baar se bhi tera b'day best ho...keep smiling n have lots n lots f fun n lots f best f luck wishes fr ur future...may u achieve whatever u wish fr in ur life n stay blessed.

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³ πŸ€—

Eclairs πŸ€— πŸ€— Happy Birthday darling. Have a great year ahead. I wish my phone was in order and we could talk more often but alas! we will have to wait for sometime. Wishing you a kickass birthday. Enjoy πŸ€— 

Badala thumbnail
For Faru
Badala thumbnail
For Clara
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

TO Clara 

May the special day of yours be filled with loving memories full of fun and the company of good friends.
Happy Birthday!

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

To Faru 

In the journey of your life, may your joys double and your success triple, may your sorrows halve and your failure disappear. Wishing you a stress free life. Happy Birthday!

Heema22 thumbnail
Saumya , very impressive thread ,